Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

Chameon

Jun 7, 2018

So, I haven't tried it, it just came out today, but from the description it might match some people in this threads interests.

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021

So, I haven't tried it, it just came out today, but from the description it might match some people in this threads interests.
is months old, probably just got ported to steam rn. Tried this before and there is debuffs that last a bit but its only in the dungeon (it gets clear anyway after your beat it, retreat or go back to base after losing) and if you get restrained twice its basically game over and you just sit there in the defeat scene waiting till HP or MP gets low for expression and voice change till you reload back to your save and try again. So the "stays that way" bit is out of the check list.

Last edited:

Chameon

Jun 7, 2018
is months old, probably just got ported to steam rn. Tried this before and there is debuffs that last a bit but its only in the dungeon (it gets clear anyway after your beat it, retreat or go back to base after losing) and if you get restrained twice its basically game over and you just sit there in the defeat scene waiting till HP or MP gets low for expression and voice change till you reload back to your save and try again. So the "stays that way" bit is out of the check list.
Fair deal, thank ya kindly.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
Not this game, it a different game

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Elpis Aigis is OK. It does have a few persistent bad states that affect combat but overall it's very short, there's only two and a half dungeons. I don't know how trustworthy the Dev is but they claim there will be more content and updates in the future. I would call it more of a beta than a full release.

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
well, its good.. but not enough.. too short, not really good on gameplay and kinda straight forward
no replay stage or recollection
so yea kinda sad tho

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Anybody know what happened with this game? I remember being really excited for its release back in the day
Welp read the last two posts on the dev page and it's fuckin sad the dev died in a car accident and now the wife is trying her best to manage in his place in the project/game so atleast her husbands work would be released.

• Sad
Reactions: Nisibis

AdmirenUp

Aug 18, 2021
Welp read the last two posts on the dev page and it's fuckin sad the dev died in a car accident and now the wife is trying her best to manage in his place in the project/game so atleast her husbands work would be released.
I'm sorry to hear, maybe we ll be blessed with a release in the future
Thanks for the quick reply btw

Reactions: Marc1551