Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Yeahhh I got a bit carried away because I just really like Cold Rod's TF fetishes,
but now that I think of it their games really do have no persistent effects or TFs.

Although the heroine does suffer leveling down in the form of transforming into lesser beings,
in Cold Rod's games it is only through the Bad Ends and nowhere else.
Their games don't have status effects either from what I remember.

Thank you again for your requests,
but let's try and stick to games that has as many as possible of the following:
1) persistent status effects and/or transformations
2) levels down the heroine in degrading/humiliating ways, either through, corruption, mana drain, body modification, class changes, descending degress of slavery, player choices being made by a lustful mind, etc.
3) skills/name/items/equipment be replaced by lewd ones
4) dialogues/interactions/sex events that change a lot corresponding to your changed heroine
and all these need to be closely linked to gameplay in exciting ways.
Not just superficious stat sheets, mere numbers on a screen.

We want our magical/fighting skills to be forcefully unlearned and replaced by completely debasing masturbation skills. We want NPCs and surroundings to react to our changed status. We want a hypnosis debuff that force your character to choose the sexual option instead of fighting. We want our lustful, bad girl choices to be punished. We want movement to be overtaken by the game, being led naked on all fours by the leash of the mob who defeated you. We want mid-combat, interactive struggles that might be harder the more curses/statuses you've accumulated.
We want gameplay-augmented deleveling of our heroine.

I think Ero Dungeons fit the criterias quite well even if they have no actual sex yet.
Its gamealtering statuses and classchanges are really well made, and it even slowly corrupts your captured party members the longer you delay their rescue. Carefully recommended right now as it is only in its early phase and far from a complete package.
yeah this game is pretty darn good.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
hey philia, are there any games that you first played on this site, but liked so much you ended up going to where you officially buy the game and pay for it, because you like it so much you want to support the creator? it's been the case for me before, and I'm curious if it's ever been the case for you.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Also, something annoying with F95 sometimes, that makes me look forward to the tag change...that'll probably come into effect when half life 3 gets released, since a lot of times when looking for TF games I try the TF tag, find a game, for the only TF to be making a character futa. which I'm not against, it's just, so oversaturated, and eventually, I get sick of how little it changes, relative to other TFs, like changing your whole species, and becoming a monster, I wish I could find more of those, but it's so hard to with the flood of futa TF games, that it is quite annoying. it's just rather dull compared to other TFs, is all. anyways, that was a bit off topic but It's been rather annoying to deal with.

Reactions: Philia

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
oh yeah, you also might enjoy this game. It's quite good. got a lot of potential. has some...interesting kinks, but it also has some TFs that affect things, which is what I care more about!

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
hey philia, are there any games that you first played on this site, but liked so much you ended up going to where you officially buy the game and pay for it, because you like it so much you want to support the creator? it's been the case for me before, and I'm curious if it's ever been the case for you.
Like most people I buy games I really like, some of my first purchases were Wings of Roldea, Lisette’s Maid, Brave Iruru, and some of the later ones would be Moncurse, Above a Damage Tile games, and of course Odyssey of Gianna. That one I’ve even backed every month in a year now, just because of how communicative, transparent and skilled (and sexy) the dev is.

There are also lots of great games on my list here that are completely free to DL and play, who would’ve thought sex games don’t need huge funding in order to come out good?
Dungeon Depths, Kinkiest Dungeon, Ero Witches (& Dungeons), Lost in Laminate, No Escape! Game Edition, The Last Demonhunter, and more!

Reactions: druski789

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
If i want to look on Dlsite for games with TFs in them, what tag should I use? I don't think TF is a tag itself on Dlsite. transforming girl is, but that's usually for magical girls.

Feb 23, 2018
If i want to look on Dlsite for games with TFs in them, what tag should I use? I don't think TF is a tag itself on Dlsite. transforming girl is, but that's usually for magical girls.
body modification tag works, not many games tho. i usually look at corrupted morals / body modifications / and coersion tags

Laethas

Jul 9, 2018
did anyone ever make a tier list/ master list of all the games that fall under this?
Well, basically the first post in this topic is your list (not tier-list since preferences are still subjective). There aren't many games of this genre, and even less that do it well unfortunately.

You could check out City Of Secrets, it's in a very early stage for now, but it got possession/hypnosis and transformations will come out soon. I don't know if the alterations will be durable, but you can keep an eye on it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-secrets-v0-01-01-thedarklight.191310/

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
B-Prison Update.
They're making a Masochism system, where you can take "Maso" damage and fill up the meter and give you a special defeat scene if the meter goes to 100%

One example is someone forcing you to apologize which you can glare or submit to them.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
B-Prison Update.
They're making a Masochism system, where you can take "Maso" damage and fill up the meter and give you a special defeat scene if the meter goes to 100%

One example is someone forcing you to apologize which you can glare or submit to them.
Is there a release date yet?

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
oh yeah, you also might enjoy this game. It's quite good. got a lot of potential. has some...interesting kinks, but it also has some TFs that affect things, which is what I care more about!
I personally can't quite get past all the farting, but it's clear this is a well-made game. Definitely worthwhile for those it's meant for.

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
Has anyone here mentioned Agent Sirius? I think it fits pretty well and its thankfully not another grind like most RPGM. Although its technically mainly about bad ends, they are playable bad ends that last a fair bit. Much better than the usual bad end experience. I'd recommend checking it out.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Has anyone here mentioned Agent Sirius? I think it fits pretty well and its thankfully not another grind like most RPGM. Although its technically mainly about bad ends, they are playable bad ends that last a fair bit. Much better than the usual bad end experience. I'd recommend checking it out.
Oh wow I was actually playing that just now!
It's a pretty sexy VN kind of experience.

I wouldn't rank it in this thread but can confirm it does bad ends well, and has some rather rare TF/mind alteration fetishes that stick to your character and alter all dialogue.

It might not have any gameplay to affect, but instead leans heavy on very sexy character interactions, in-depth character descriptions, and the forbidden love and horniness between MC and her childhood friend. Plus the massive 20+ cute girl character roster, all of them having art variations and personalities changed by the TFs.

Fetishwise I really wish there was more variety, but the blindfold and the eel / tight spaces fetishes in particular are super niche and exciting enough to alone make this game worth playing. Only 3-4 hours long for the true good end path I think, I'm almost at the end I think.

Required Hgame if you like unusual fetishes and wholesome yuri. I sure loved this.
Holy smokes I took like 130 screencaps just over the 3 hour session yesterday.

However Agent Sirius only checks one of the boxes in this thread, "Playable Bad Ends" .

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
Oh wow I was actually playing that just now!
It's a pretty sexy VN kind of experience.

I wouldn't rank it in this thread but can confirm it does bad ends well, and has some rather rare TF/mind alteration fetishes that stick to your character and alter all dialogue.

It might not have any gameplay to affect, but instead leans heavy on very sexy character interactions, in-depth character descriptions, and the forbidden love and horniness between MC and her childhood friend. Plus the massive 20+ cute girl character roster, all of them having art variations and personalities changed by the TFs.

Fetishwise I really wish there was more variety, but the blindfold and the eel / tight spaces fetishes in particular are super niche and exciting enough to alone make this game worth playing. Only 3-4 hours long for the true good end path I think, I'm almost at the end I think.

Required Hgame if you like unusual fetishes and wholesome yuri. I sure loved this.
Holy smokes I took like 130 screencaps just over the 3 hour session yesterday.

However Agent Sirius only checks one of the boxes in this thread, "Playable Bad Ends" .
I've just started playing through it, how many bad ends are there? I know of the main 3 so far, I imagine the whole "Kingdom" thing is a 4th. Reading through the lore of the other "Poisons" sounds like there could have been a lot more either in this game or some other from the same creator or something, but the total # of scenes doesn't seem to indicate that there are that many in this one.

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
Also Idk if anyone has mentioned Play Thing before, but its a pretty damn good novel. Its not really a game, and much less a visual novel. Its only got a few choices you can make but the writing and the kinks are top notch. If you're into any of what it caters to its definitely worth a read, and it definitely qualifies for "making you feel lewd and lesser" as the game goes on. Only thing I should note is that you do start as a man, very soon thereafter becoming either a woman or a futanari. Either way it is definitely worth a read, and it caters to some other obscure kinks too depending on your choice each day, with some special 3rd/4th option bad ends that can get even more niche, but I'd still recommend giving it a read. The writing is pretty top notch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Philia and himomo

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I've just started playing through it, how many bad ends are there? I know of the main 3 so far, I imagine the whole "Kingdom" thing is a 4th. Reading through the lore of the other "Poisons" sounds like there could have been a lot more either in this game or some other from the same creator or something, but the total # of scenes doesn't seem to indicate that there are that many in this one.
I thiiiiink there are like, at least 6 bad endings, you can always unlock the library at any time to count the # of scenes that usually are directly tied to an ending. 1 ending for each of the 3 major TFs, 1 "kingdom" ending, 1 ending when you hit 100% corruption, and then I think there is 1 or more endings you can trigger from under very specific circumstances. Will explore them all later.
The different "poison" TFs that get logged in your menu, I believe virtually none of them have any game impact but instead are there to flesh out the phantom invaded world of fetishes, that the girls now are locked in. Adds to the fantasy of many more kinky afflictions on students, through text only.

Hnngg the transformation after the final final boss was great even if it only got a few lines of dialogue. You'll see what I mean by the end of it. Unexpected TF that really rewards you for following along the plot. Wish I could post the image but I don't wanna spoil it but I-- aaaaAA <3

P.S.: The GPT TL by dazedanon in that thread is pretty good, and is mandatory for understanding enough of this dialogue-heavy game!

Oh, right. I saw at some point in the game, hints of there being plans of a sequel called Agent Sirus Dark Side !
Who knows if it is just wishful thinking, but the hints were based on some new characters showing up near the end, and their dialogue/art all implied they'd be doing more in the school at a later point! Remember to support if you want to see more!

Last edited:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Also Idk if anyone has mentioned Play Thing before, but its a pretty damn good novel. Its not really a game, and much less a visual novel. Its only got a few choices you can make but the writing and the kinks are top notch. If you're into any of what it caters to its definitely worth a read, and it definitely qualifies for "making you feel lewd and lesser" as the game goes on. Only thing I should note is that you do start as a man, very soon thereafter becoming either a woman or a futanari. Either way it is definitely worth a read, and it caters to some other obscure kinks too depending on your choice each day, with some special 3rd/4th option bad ends that can get even more niche, but I'd still recommend giving it a read. The writing is pretty top notch.
Yeah I played Play Thing up to current update, tried different paths too,
I heartwarmingly reccommend that too for everyone here. <3

For once I didn't mind starting as a man in this story, the many different ways MC and the other girl change together and explore each other, interacting differently depending on every little change, plus the mind alteration is done really well too.
The writing in total is as entertaining as it is arousing for TF/hypno/BDSM fetishists like us.
Both the MC and his female room-mate Riley get so much character development too, all depending on the 14 diff. TFs they pick.
I love the way they tease each other both humoristically, erotically and emotionally.
The different ways you and Riley mix and match each body/mind TF make switches up the story completely, giving you a lot of replayability on its own.

I guess this game would make it on the thread list since it makes you lewd and lesser very progressively, and really makes you feel every consequence of the changes your body goes through?
I dunno. Play Thing does alter your character in sexy, lesser ways through text and dialogue only, and that is an important quality in the games we're looking for, but once again this isn't really a game is it? You don't have all that many choices, but the few you have make a world of difference.
I mean, your speech get slurred from too big lips and you get locked out of making your own choices from mind control, and those handicaps wouldn't have happened if you chose differently...

Has anyone else played Play Things and feel like it belongs on this thread list of "immersively lewd and lesser game" ?
React with a <3 to this thread post if think so,
if I get 5 <3's then I will list Play Thing in the OP.