Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Has anyone mentioned Paradise Succubus yet?

From the same creator of Pandora's Forest, male protagonist like before and
it's gotten a bit further in development, still only in japanese but there's a translation in progress and you can translate it on the fly with Mtool.

The game is split into three different routes:
Destruction: Vanilla route
Creation: Sissification route
Chaos: Succubization route

You unlock them sequentially and can unlock a couple modifiers inbetween runs, keeps this aspect from Pandora while making the game more fast paced and more suited for this kind of thing.

It's got some cool content like the cursed clothing you're forced to work off at the bar, sensitivity increasing and giving debuffs, game tracking virginity, being captured and forced to eat debuffing foods, getting given permanent perfume and remodeling nano slime in creation, turned into a woman in chaos and forced to pick permanent debuffs.

There's some spicier stuff planned but only implemented as bad endings so far, like the creation boss giving you breast implants or the chaos boss turning you into a generic mob.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Has anyone mentioned Paradise Succubus yet?

From the same creator of Pandora's Forest, male protagonist like before and
it's gotten a bit further in development, still only in japanese but there's a translation in progress and you can translate it on the fly with Mtool.

The game is split into three different routes:
Destruction: Vanilla route
Creation: Sissification route
Chaos: Succubization route

You unlock them sequentially and can unlock a couple modifiers inbetween runs, keeps this aspect from Pandora while making the game more fast paced and more suited for this kind of thing.

It's got some cool content like the cursed clothing you're forced to work off at the bar, sensitivity increasing and giving debuffs, game tracking virginity, being captured and forced to eat debuffing foods, getting given permanent perfume and remodeling nano slime in creation, turned into a woman in chaos and forced to pick permanent debuffs.

There's some spicier stuff planned but only implemented as bad endings so far, like the creation boss giving you breast implants or the chaos boss turning you into a generic mob.
Interesting!
While it's not my usual cup of tea, trying a new tea once in a while for different reactions is always an exhilarating experience. Thanks for the share!

Reactions: Tom Aspinall

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018

Oh man this game 4 gb but battle fuck is good.
I was about to share that but does it have permanent debuffs and/or degradation?

And yeah the 4GB is massive... Will translation tool like Mtool be capable of translating it?

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021

Oh man this game 4 gb but battle fuck is good.
Depending on your taste this is either good or bad but just found out once she basically cums (aka heart icon reaches 100%) you just lose the battle and watch the h animation and you just get booted into the lose h scene once the heart reaches 1000%
so it is similar battle h to this game we talked about here

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
I was about to share that but does it have permanent debuffs and/or degradation?

And yeah the 4GB is massive... Will translation tool like Mtool be capable of translating it?
I tried it as well, and while it looks very good, I think most of its' appeal is the battle fuck and game over scenes. Nothing seems to be lasting and there are no playable bad ends, so overall probably doesn't apply for this thread.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I tried it as well, and while it looks very good, I think most of its' appeal is the battle fuck and game over scenes. Nothing seems to be lasting and there are no playable bad ends, so overall probably doesn't apply for this thread.
Are you playing in Japanese or using translation tool?

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Neat, I gave that 1 hour of my time, the moment I saw you post it. Looked exactly like our type of heroine dungeon crawl.
Played like a tech demo of an erotic Souls-like with too little meat on its bone to keep one's arousal up,
but involved quite a few mechanics that our thread LOVES to see in games:

Enemies with various ways of defeating our PC, like collaring them and pulling them along a chain/leash, sometimes with another mob riding on top of your crawling form, keeping us on leash until we reach the slave pens.
Hidden room (slave pen) that PC has to try and escape from, even with hands bound and a blindfold that alters your in-game vision.
A debt system that may have to be paid back sexually and forcibly, i.e. through public service.
Lewd, degrading marks on PC's body that stays on (semi-)permanently, fading over time.
Equipment that alters in-game vision, stats, limits your actions, and changes dialogue and how NPCs interact with you. For instance you have to beg the merchant to unlock your bindings in return for giving him a juicy blowjob...
Your actions have permanent, humiliating consequences: If you happen to kill the merchant (and revive him through bonfire), he refuses to speak to you until you apologize by groveling and ask him to fuck you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check out the last screencap in which everything has turned blurry around you <33
Too bad the cell never had any mobs that could stop you from teleporting through the bonfire...

So while every aspect about this game I listed are sexy in theory, they all come out short and leaving you desiring them to be more fleshed out. More permanency, more resistance, more interaction with your bound and changed form, more sexiness in between escaping your imprisonment. The slave treatment is very mild here.

This game however reminded me of The Last Barbarian, which I've spent a couple more hours on but had even less instances of lewd/lesser/deleveled, although it was way more fleshed out compared to this game.
Thanks for the rec though, it got me really fucking horny and blueballed! (I'm into that. <33)

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Hello, I think this game fits the tone of the thread NurTale Nesche, you have to escape a dungeon and there are cursed items that make the gameplay a little harder.
Also there's a scene where a goblin drags you while chained and I think its neat.
I really really liked this game, finished it on Hard after a couple hours and may do a Permadeath run later. <3
The game mechanics are engaging and don't get old fast, the sound design is brilliant and deeply related to whether you escape or get caught, and the slave treatment is spot on!
Good pixel scenes, juicy bad ends and most of all,
cursed equipment & items that don't come off easily and heavily, sexually alters the way you play!
I really freaking loved having to choose between unlocking my foot chains that made rattling noises, or unlocking the blindfold that disables your much needed minimap, or the armbinders that make you unable to defend yourself <33
Gets a good recommendation from me, for anyone here seeking lewd/lesser slave escape games. Want more like this!
Thank you again Nisibis, and question for you: Which goblin is it that drags you while chained? I could not encounter such a scene, even after unlocking the gallery.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I also put Play Thing in the OP now, since so many of you cute pillow warriors like it.

As a little treat for you all, here's a bunch of game_mechanics artwork
that demonstrates the changed, the warped, the lesser, the deleveled I want to be threatened with in H games... <3

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
WordsWordsWordsWordsWordsWordsWordsWordsWordsWordsWordsWords
Ooooh, when getting dommed on discord and stuff I really always love when a dom wants you to do something, and then you're bratty and say no, and then they threaten you with something worse so you have to beg really hard just to be allowed to do the thing you'd even initially denied, so that merchant thing sounds hot.
And also I love the whole 'blindfolds actually effect you' thing too!

Edit: That Nurture Netche game renminds me of 'elf dungeon', have you played that?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Philia

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
He might mean Elf Jail, same style and premise. Don't know if that really fits the bill though.
https://f95zone.to/threads/elf-jail-r3-2-indivi.23563/
Yes! It's elf jail. Uses the same art as SexDoll (Which I don't like because gamesw like that and CoC and degrees of lewdity always break my suspension of disbelief and feel really disconnected and stuff, and also sexdoll isn't super forced). It's kinda fun but is unfinished and is barebones.
Never heard of the l*li elf thing you showed before actually

Nisibis

Dec 11, 2019
Which goblin is it that drags you while chained? I could not encounter such a scene, even after unlocking the gallery.
In the second stage theres a room with a pentagram on the wall, around there its the goblin and an orc (avoid that one) nearby. You need to be fully wrapped up and in the same room as him, then a dialogue comes up.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
oh yeah, that dev's made more than a couple of games, it's pretty good IMO. I enjoy it, since it's a different kinda game, having a board game kinda playstyle, which isn't very common. here's a couple others they made that I suggest for this thread:

Hey philia, have you tried any of these games? I myself enjoyed them, cuz for one thing, the changes actually change dialogue, especially Inma Sugoroku 1. that one actually has it where the TFs causes dialogue between the characters when they land on the same space, or when specific things happens to them, to change, which is rather cool, IMO.