Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Have you heard of Kurenkisho Quolta Emeraude EG? I personally found this thread through another thread about lewd combat debuffs and combat h-scenes. This RPG Maker game has a ton of well-implemented lewd debuffs. There are several minor debuffs that are applied through combat, with more detrimental ones if you get defeated by each different enemy, with even more detrimental ones being applied if you lose to the boss of each area. They aren't exactly permanent, but you have to go out of your way to actually get rid of most of them (using a consumable), with the boss debuffs requiring even more effort to get rid of. One of the debuffs drains your exp and can level-down your character when she climaxes. IIRC each time your character climaxes, you lose a couple of turns and it becomes easier for her to climax again, which stacks up to a point where I lost a rematch to a boss because I never got a turn after the first one (the stacks can be reset by again, using an item).

I'm pretty sure this is the only hentai game I've fully completed so far because I was looking forward to get to new areas to find new debuffs. The gallery is also really well done because you can fight each individual enemy or boss or simply toggle their 'defeat debuff' individually and then fight with like 40 debuffs at once lol.
Thank you. Yes I've heard it recommended a few times, and I tried that author's games before but couldn't get quite into them:
Kurenkisho Quolta Emeraude EG - Can't quite put my finger on what steers me away from this and its predecessor, since they are all about status effects that weakens, through and through. Maybe it's the artstyle I don't like? Or the lack of sexual interactions that should occur with a weakened heroine? This game seem to have mixed reception even from fans of the genre, too. Still worth checking out if you haven't already.
I still think it might be the lack of sex, BDSM and other fetish content that has steered me away from it, but I do respect the high complexity of leveling-down and bad statuses, even if those are its only turn-ons.
Hence why I listed it the way I did. But I'll probably give it another chance soon.
People here should all give it a try, see what they think of it.

Reactions: smackalacka1221

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm here to inform you of a new game released today, which is interesting, as it is about defeating transformable heroines and corrupt them into being your underling (we are playing as the bad guys here). Although it is not our playable character that is reduced into degradation, it's quite good to not to let you all know.

Well, if it's not according to the thread title, you can delete this comment or tell me to delete it.
Here's the link

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm here to inform you of a new game released today, which is interesting, as it is about defeating transformable heroines and corrupt them into being your underling (we are playing as the bad guys here). Although it is not our playable character that is reduced into degradation, it's quite good to not to let you all know.

Well, if it's not according to the thread title, you can delete this comment or tell me to delete it.
Here's the link

yoo seems lovely

Reactions: BlackElite

Misne

Aug 5, 2017

Here's the link

Onahole transformation?

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
Anyone know the game about powerful ninja but got weakened by her enemies in a mission, i remembered the demo was uploaded here but cant seem to find it again, the game has pretty good h-battles

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Anyone know the game about powerful ninja but got weakened by her enemies in a mission, i remembered the demo was uploaded here but cant seem to find it again, the game has pretty good h-battles
We have quite a number that fits your description, can you give some more details? Like the gameplay, the h-battles or the general story?

LSK4568

Nov 5, 2020

have somebody mentioned this?
you will transform into succumbus if you are corrupted

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018

have somebody mentioned this?
you will transform into succumbus if you are corrupted
Looks interesting, but sadly the art is not to my taste, but interesting nonetheless. Might going to check it out if there's nothing to play next week

Reactions: zdzxcx

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Looks interesting, but sadly the art is not to my taste, but interesting nonetheless. Might going to check it out if there's nothing to play next week
oh yeah, that dev's made more than a couple of games, it's pretty good IMO. I enjoy it, since it's a different kinda game, having a board game kinda playstyle, which isn't very common. here's a couple others they made that I suggest for this thread:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021

This one is still in development but despite my initial skepticism towards it, I was pleasantly surprised and now looking forward to it. It actually reminded me of Maken-shi Sara which is one of my favorites.

It has various status effects and states; many persistent ones but I'm not sure about permanent ones. Enemies have various special attack variations and at least some have a more dangerous grab attack. There's bondage too and enemies have some attack synergies which I always love (for example: one enemy can grab her, another will force an enema into her, then the third enemy might gut punch her into expelling the enema).

(For those concerned, there's no scat in the game despite enemas being a thing. The character can end up pissing themselves when they get hit, choked, tickled or otherwise overwhelmed though.)

The heroine can also be depowered too and even if you recover her MP; she won't be able to cast magic or transform.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018

This one is still in development but despite my initial skepticism towards it, I was pleasantly surprised and now looking forward to it. It actually reminded me of Maken-shi Sara which is one of my favorites.

It has various status effects and states; many persistent ones but I'm not sure about permanent ones. Enemies have various special attack variations and at least some have a more dangerous grab attack. There's bondage too and enemies have some attack synergies which I always love (for example: one enemy can grab her, another will force an enema into her, then the third enemy might gut punch her into expelling the enema).

(For those concerned, there's no scat in the game despite enemas being a thing. The character can end up pissing themselves when they get hit, choked, tickled or otherwise overwhelmed though.)
Interesting! Thanks for the recommendation!

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021

This hits all the fucking good spots for me damn that is a super good find, just hoping it atleast has a VA.

Nisibis

Dec 11, 2019
Hello, I think this game fits the tone of the thread NurTale Nesche, you have to escape a dungeon and there are cursed items that make the gameplay a little harder.
Also there's a scene where a goblin drags you while chained and I think its neat.

Reactions: Philia

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Hello, I think this game fits the tone of the thread NurTale Nesche, you have to escape a dungeon and there are cursed items that make the gameplay a little harder.
Also there's a scene where a goblin drags you while chained and I think its neat.
Is it a good game? Looks like the enemy is only green goblin? Or maybe I'm wrong? And is it all pixel or there's drawn cg?

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Is it a good game? Looks like the enemy is only green goblin? Or maybe I'm wrong? And is it all pixel or there's drawn cg?
All pixel, main content of the game is that bondage thing where you try to escape without being seen but there is still traps and of course if you have bondage on you get debuffed depending on what is on you (shackles on legs = you can't run ect) and of course those can stack and you can also get them off you but that is the game. Also the cg's are if she is caught by what goblin/enemy cuz there is other types of enemies and it differs on what stage of the jail you are on.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Has anyone mentioned Paradise Succubus yet?

From the same creator of Pandora's Forest, male protagonist like before and
it's gotten a bit further in development, still only in japanese but there's a translation in progress and you can translate it on the fly with Mtool.

The game is split into three different routes:
Destruction: Vanilla route
Creation: Sissification route
Chaos: Succubization route

You unlock them sequentially and can unlock a couple modifiers inbetween runs, keeps this aspect from Pandora while making the game more fast paced and more suited for this kind of thing.

It's got some cool content like the cursed clothing you're forced to work off at the bar, sensitivity increasing and giving debuffs, game tracking virginity, being captured and forced to eat debuffing foods, getting given permanent perfume and remodeling nano slime in creation, turned into a woman in chaos and forced to pick permanent debuffs.

There's some spicier stuff planned but only implemented as bad endings so far, like the creation boss giving you breast implants or the chaos boss turning you into a generic mob.