Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
TL;DR post, added 2022/12/28 :
To sum up, these are the best examples I have that exhibit these traits:
1) Odyssey of Gianna: Your playable characters are visibly changed and their skills change with the 50+ ways of being TFd, constantly switching up whether you use them as leveled down party members or as literal tools/objects/decorations/resource.
Although it could use WAY more meaningful interactions and hibitations between the 10 characters and their surroundings, it's already a pretty huge game with its creator actively expanding on it still, and one that is completely free to mod and improve upon with its community.

2) : All stats and appearance change with every small TF in a uniquely dynamic and free way, and it's fully possible to lose your sight, lose your ability to act/move, even be hypnotized and forcefully have your character moved in any direction your captor wills.

3) LonaRPG, Lisette's Maid, Wings of Roldea: If you're defeated and captured by mobs, you're bound and physically forced to sneak/struggle your way out of some lair/prison/dungeon before continuing the main game, but in a severely weakened state. Often you'll have all your equipment and clothing removed, sometimes chains literally prevents you from picking them back up, and collars/tattoos prevent you from entering certain districts because those are much too civilized and clean for a dirty slave like you to be in.

4) Mission Mermaiden (McSwagger mod!), nulful's Brave Female Iruru (and its sequel), Above a Damage Tile games, B-Ground Unchained: The statuses you're inflicted with in these games, are so damn well integrated with how your controlled character moves, attacks, and struggles against binds/hypnosis/lust. Naughty experiences slowly accumulate until you get one trait after the other, that all create semi-permanent weaknesses that actually impact gameplay, instead of just being name titles or ways to unlock lazy CG sets.
Only thing they're lacking are more of these statuses, and forced items/equipment that de-levels or gruntifies you.

5) : Handful of items that change the way you speak, act, move, and change your body that can both be forced/hypnotized upon you and in some cases extremely permanent. All of the 6-ish chapters you go through, more or less forces you to play in a severely de-humanized and sexualized form (like boobslug, milking cow or 3-headed hydra!). The gameplay embraces these situations fully by f.ex. having you drool slime wherever you go, taking control of your character to cater your drug addiction or mission as a pack-beast, making you pick up more cursed items, etc. etc.
Its content is unfortunatly small, slow to update, and requires a monthly 10$ to even access, but what little already there needs a recommendation in this thread. Exciting little game.

6) Lost in Laminate: Text-based CYOA, but top quality. Start out as a regular woman on a planet where even the most successful women are treated as complete inferiors to men. There are a multitude of routes to climb up, but mostly down the hierachy of slavery, effectively deciding just how much player agency you get. Pretty early on there are several ways you can lose your ability to speak/walk/act normally, be treated much differently from how you started out, and even have the entire rest of your playthrough taken over by whoever gets to be your master/mistress. Even if technically not all that gameplay-oriented, it goes beyond most text games in terms of immersive and gradual submissiveness. More text-based recommendations like this are welcome.

7) Some other games
I've yet to try or yet to write about, out of the ones you guys have submitted so far. They're all good recommendations, just not all that suited for this thread. My bad for being vague thus far, but please do keep your eyes out looking for games adjacent to the above! ^_^ <3
(New!) Class change artwork, added 2024/03/31 :
As a little treat for you all, here's a bunch of game_mechanics artwork
that demonstrates the changed, the warped, the lesser, the deleveled I want to be threatened with in H games... <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hentai story examples, added 2023/05/15 :
~ Unofficial list of Leveled Down Heroine hentai stories ~

After getting a request from nae1336 to share ALL my fav hentai that fits the theme of this thread, I sat down for a couple of hours and wrote 'em all down.

The following hentai books either features a good mixture of level down, class change, or other changes through RPG mechanics. Ranging them by how well I feel they tick the boxes of this thread, I hope the following links will help emphasize what we're looking for here!

S-tier:
(Excellent art and slow stat/body/mind changes. My #1 poison these days, when I want to play as a heroine that gets defeated, enslaved and slowly corrupted into something slightly recognizable but deeply fallen.)
(Overpowered futa sorceress encounters the hottest kinds of dungeon trials. Status updates and pop-up boxes on every page. Her player card gets updated frequently. This is one of the most game-like hentai reads out there today. So amazing.)
(Hearthrobbing NPC-ification of a RPG heroine.
This and the next one are god-tier and highly representative of what we seek in this thread: )
(As above, this artist goes light on illustrative TF, to instead focus heavily on descriptive status and body changes)
(This bittersweet story really needs a TL already, from what I've gathered the plot is one-of-a-kind, and makes the level-down all the more exhilerating.)
(AMAZING art that displays extreme but INCREDIBLE level/body/class/stat changes, please please please someone make this game real <3)
Original post, last edited 2023/12/07:
[Scroll down the list to see the latest additions!]

I've skimmed at least 50 pages of every completed, english translated RPGM game on this site, in search of this specific kink. And yet, I feel like I've missed something. There's gotta be more to this genre that I just haven't found yet.

- You start out as a female or futanari, and have visible RPG levels and stat numbers that can be reduced. And the more the playable character in-game model can be changed, the better.
- Lewd and demeaning status effects are often massive turn-ons, especially if they're of the permanent kind. Bondage gear, marking and piercings goes too.
- You'd slowly be transformed into something like a slime, monster, prostitute, animal, pet, slave, seedbed, anything of lesser social status and/or power level, and then stay as this creature for mostly the rest of the game.
- The kind of corruption and inhibilitation I seek, most often happens through forcible and inconsensual means - Like through defeat in combat, games of chance, sex-training, lewd events, experiments gone wrong, mana drain, level drain, or perhaps falling to repay a debt and having to pay with your body instead.
- I like bad ends if they're degenerate enough, but even better is it if you're forced to stay in a humiliating form for a longer time, and still able to play the game but to a reduced and limited ability (diff form, slower movement, different skilset, higher sensitivity to lewdness, lost stats/skills/equip, etc.).

TL;DR - Games where MC becomes increasingly more perverted and corrupted is great and all, but I long for settings where they transform into less powerful beings. I want to find games in which I can keep playing as a heroine that's been thorougly leveled down and/or turned monsterous. Different forms of captivity after defeat is hot if you get to play as a slave/prisoner after. Breast expansion, (see Lacto Escape) is also a good way to... weighten down and inhibit your character.

To present some examples, I'd like recommendations of games that achieve one or more of what the following has:
Brave Female Iruru - Prime example of how many small things you can implement to make you really feel the slow corruption of your character. Standing image that changes expression, clothing and poses for every little action imposed on them, lewd clothing, accessories and chastity belts that sometimes are immovable, and a myriad butt-ton of lewd curses and afflictions thrown at your PC, that sometimes are permanent, and much more fantastic immersion. 10/10.
B-GROUND UNCHAINED - Good variety in bad status effects you get from losing, body markings that stay on your "standing picture", gameplay changes a lot from certain curses (see 25%corrupted.png), and heartbumping QTEs that gets more intense the more effects you stack. It may be short, it may be lacking in plot, it may not let you play as a slave or prison escapee, but it's got pretty sweet action and corruption.
Mission Mermaiden - Short but plays out status effects and the visual aspect of erotic inhibitation brilliantly. Hits you with mean effects that make you walk slower, get horny, starts to spontaneously masturbate, get paralyzed, blindfolded, hypnotized, start to lactate, beg to be raped, and my favorite once certain conditions are met... forces you to permanently transform into the latex enemies.
Rignetta's Adventure - May be one of the most visually appeasing battle-fucks in current years, but the sole reason I mention it here is because of how it implements mana drain. This beautiful pixel RPG vividly visualizes how your HP, MP and Lust bar drains and permanently weakens you, while also leveling up the lewd monsters that rape you upon defeat, enabling a wild fantasy where you start out as high and mighty yet eventually will be reduced to a weakling.
Latex Dungeon Advance, Cursed Armor 1 and 2, and EDEN - Dress-up games that lets you walk around in increasingly degenerate and humiliating forms and outfits, but often lacks the kind of gameplay that makes you play out, feel and interact with the world as if you really are weaker/lesser because of said outfits.
- Even if it requires you to re-load after each bad ends, the sheer number of a 100+ bad end scenes makes up for it with variation in humiliating transformations. Also has a few lewd body transformations that stays with the rest of your playthrough. See dmh01-04.png.
Crossing Brothel - 24 different transformations, short but very interesting: crossingBrothel.jpg Even if don't get to walk around or play as any of TFs, your PC is sometimes depicted or written into the game as being stuck that way for periods of time, which is well and hot enough considering the amount of different TFs here.
Lona RPG, Holy Grail of Alharahn, Wings of Roldea, Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid - Each have various scenarios in which you can be sentenced to prison, sex pits, slave work or prostitution work. The kink here is being given the chance to keep playing, and struggle through your adversity in a weaker state, while your clothing, weapons, items and equipment suddenly gone and replaced by chains or other types of bondage.
Pandora's Forest - The only exception of male protag I put on here because of how it caters to other demeaning and enfeebling sexual fantasies, skimming the lines of androgynity and has such immersive art and writing that I enjoyed it for many reasons. It has handfuls of genius and unique game design choices that you simply have to experience for yourself: Combat can be entertaining based on your own choices, the grinding is non-monotonous with things happening around every corner, and gaining lust out of combat subtracts your HP in-combat. Training stats that eventually grants permanent statuses, you get certain "bonuses" from from wearing certain lewd clothing, char levels are mentioned lots in dialogue, and even your ability to save/load the game can be messed with. Boss fights don't always lead to bad ends, class change can happen if you're (un)fortunate enough, as well as a short but fleshed out slave mode that you may or may not (want to) be able to escape from. One playthrough can take 7-8 hours but game's highly replayable, personally I enjoyed several runs of 16-20 hours in total. pan47.png and pan49.png are the screenshots related to this fine ero-game.
Earth Defender Valkyrie Kagura - Captures one of your two playable characters on defeat, and has this unique way of displaying the captive and her stats that steadily go down while you run to her rescue. Unfortunatly there's almost no visual stimulus to accompany this feature, you only see the face and numbers, and potentially some lackluster bad end CG in the end. However I'd really like to see that live feed with stat numbers expanded upon, see kagura01.png.
Sinisistar - See the attachments Sinisistar badend 01 and 02.png, for one defeat event you get to crawl around with increasingly large mammaries before being taken captive again. Then there's another event in which you try to find your way out of a prison labyrinth.
Echidna Wars DX - All the vore aside, if you lose to the queen bee boss, you'll be turned into a wriggling larva that stays on screen for a while. See tobee01, 02, 03.png: More like this.
Buzama Trap Dungeon - There's an instance of losing to some monster that turns you into a lvl 1 onahole. Then, you get the chance to just lay around all limbless and immobile for a bit, with every stat, skill and equipment inside your RPG menu changed into lewd stuff.
Princess Knight Claris - Merely gives you the option to sloooooowly level down your PC but rarely forces you to do so, and doesn't visualize the fall from grace well or often enough. While some scenes are degrading enough for powers you lose or perverted actions you are forced to take, it is made far too convoluted to make yourself lose in order to make things erotic. Its sequel Heroic Princess Milla seems to be more of the same but even more lost in translation.
Odyssey of Gianna - Amazing sandbox game that you have to buy right now. Seriously. 9+ hours long game that probably tops everything you just read above, AND a DLC is well on its way, plus many mods made by its community~
(NEW 17.10.23) - Read my full review post here! Fun and engaging turn-based platformer! Items, monsters and Bad Ends turn you into one of the monsters you fight! TFs and items replaces your skills with the skills monsters have. Cursed, semi-perma equipment. Bad ends that change your class and tell new stories. Post bad end you're very much treated as a underling/pet/plaything of the mobs you've fought and submitted to!! Curses, statuses and TFs are semi-permanent. A save system that disallows save scumming. Sexcellent art too, my own screencaps here: 01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 06 Play MonCurse now.
Caliross (NEW 17.10.23) - Talked about several times in this thread, and after giving it a second chance I have been completely infatuated by some of the permanent class changes that alters a LOT of the many, many dialogues, quests and choices in this game! See this post and this post to further understand my obsession with this game...
Play Thing (NEW 31.03.24) - Text based game, one of the best even if it doesn't have many choices. Each choice however alters your character SO MUCH, in so many different sexy ways. You slowly turn into a walking plastic play thing that is still humanoid but sexified both in body and mind. Each new change alters the way people talk to and treat you, forces hypnotic, permanent suggestions on you, gives permanent traits like needing cum to survive or desiring money from sexual favors. Read more here!

It is important to note the following:
- I'm a hard M and self-insert as female/futa protag in these kinds of games, so no male protag or slave-trainers please.
- CoC and TiTS might be THE games for simulating corruption and the like, but I'm not looking for text-based games in this thread, I'm looking for more visual and action-packed experiences, in the form of RPG or Action games.
- EDITED 07/12/23 - Unfortunatly I can't into games that only uses "realistic", human-like 3D models though, huge turn-offs. Pretty much has to be anime- or cartoon-styled, 2D or pixel drawings and animation.

Might as well list other 2D games that I've finished already, they may or may not be slightly related to this thread but all have the thrill of heroine battle in common:

Take this as my list of top recommendations, for anyone out there interested in the same erotic qualities as myself.
Hope I properly got my feelings across, as well as shared some good recs.
Attached pics are heavily related.

Last edited:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Try EDEN
He is making a 2d game too
Thanks, I had that listed already and I really like that one.
The amount of customization is wild and lots of the CG scenes highly erotic and unique.
It IS hot just seeing the girls be corrupted in various ways, even if I have a slight personal issue with the MC.

What I'm seeking now is something with more... enforced feebleness, scenarios where you can even see on your sprite, how changed and weak you've become. This can also be done using a cut-in model like you typically see in these ero-RPGs, that usually looks how your wandering heroine is supposed to look right there in the moment.

I really like how some items in EDEN drastically reduce the stats once equipped, but what they lack is more context, and more consequence. How/why was the heroine forced to equip an item that turns her whole body into jello, and how does that change her aside from mere looks? To a certain degree I like using my imaginations to fill in the blanks here, but this is what I'd love to see more games play around with in their makings.

That WIP game I listed, Rignetta's Adventure, lets the monsters you fight drain you of your stats through forced sex, slowly growing stronger and visibily level up as you visibly grow weaker. The enemies get to keep their increased levels, while you have to carry on with reduced stats. Then, eventually you've become so weak that something like a horde of monsters underground or a couple of low level slimes, are enough to soft-lock you inside of the game forever. That's the kind of visual candy and virtual immersion I'm looking for, in addition to full-body transformation.

Reactions: Randomplayer

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Princess Knight Claris
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-knight-claris-v1-0-circle-fairy-flower.46221/

The general gist of the game is that you start out as an invincible knight at max level and with all sorts of overpowered "blessings". Then the ghost of a bandit you defeated jumps into you and gains some suggestive power over you - kind of how the game explains the start of her downwards path. After that you have options to use items that weaken you (sort of permanently, by losing levels) and perform actions/use items that make you more lewd and lose the combat-related "blessings", meaning that you can eventually level down to a point where you won't be able to defeat anyone, and some defeats can trigger paths to a slave ending.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Princess Knight Claris
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-knight-claris-v1-0-circle-fairy-flower.46221/

The general gist of the game is that you start out as an invincible knight at max level and with all sorts of overpowered "blessings". Then the ghost of a bandit you defeated jumps into you and gains some suggestive power over you - kind of how the game explains the start of her downwards path. After that you have options to use items that weaken you (sort of permanently, by losing levels) and perform actions/use items that make you more lewd and lose the combat-related "blessings", meaning that you can eventually level down to a point where you won't be able to defeat anyone, and some defeats can trigger paths to a slave ending.
I was somewhat on the fence of trying this one yet, low priority, but the way you describe it makes it seem right down my alley. Level-downs, permanency, defeat-triggered bad ends... awesome. I'll try it right away, thank you.

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
Also I was going to recommend Princess Knight Claris too, but didn't get here in time it seems, Only thing I would add about the game would be that it starts off slow, REALLY SLOW. So just remember that.

Reactions: Zxuz

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
So what game are those last 3 pics from?
Not an actual game unfortunatly, rather a really well made ero manga about a character going through fetishized class change, sex change, level and stat reduction:
[TSF no F (meito)]
I (♂) was forcibly changed into a succubus (♀)

It's got almost all the kinds of kinks I'd like to see a real ero-RPG pull off - The best part would be if you could keep the game going as someone/something that's been reduced in rank, level, stats etc.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
This guy's played EVERYTHING I'VE PLAYED, AND MORE! Holy mother of porn this guy needs to take a holiday off from playing porn games :D
I only discovered erotic RPGs about half a year ago, can't help it if I've gotten a bit hooked on it ^_^ There's just soooo many goodies to delve into.

Speaking of which, let's add a few more games to the list after the past couple months: Violated Heroine, Noxian Nights, both Barony Sengia games, DepraviA, and Erotic Trap Dungeon 1 & 2.

As well as the theme of this thread I'm hoping to encounter more games that throws the heroine into prison/enslavement, any kind of scenario that makes the game harder and the (sexual) punishment harsher. https://f95zone.to/threads/miss-lisettes-assassin-maid-v1-02-hasoyua.11091/ did very well on that, with how it stripped all your clothes, items and weapons if you were caught once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Supernerdbrot

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Princess Knight Claris

Also I was going to recommend Princess Knight Claris too, but didn't get here in time it seems, Only thing I would add about the game would be that it starts off slow, REALLY SLOW. So just remember that.

I finished playing through the first ending of that a month or two ago, was a good reccommendation but I found it way too cumbersome to grind for level-downs.
The few random level downs you encounter were super hot when first discovered but didn't do much in the long run, and it shouldn't be that HARD to INTENTIONALLY LOSE to the weak "super-slime" >.>
All in all it was a pretty enjoyable descent to depravity though, smug and arrogant female knight I can relate to, pretty well thought out corruption system, and a LOT of ero-scenes that were much too vanilla for me unfortunatly.

Am eagerly awaiting translation of Circle Fairy Flower's next game: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-brave-princess-milia.62791/

magic karl

Jan 1, 2019
Not an actual game unfortunatly, rather a really well made ero manga about a character going through fetishized class change, sex change, level and stat reduction:
[TSF no F (meito)]
I (♂) was forcibly changed into a succubus (♀)

It's got almost all the kinds of kinks I'd like to see a real ero-RPG pull off - The best part would be if you could keep the game going as someone/something that's been reduced in rank, level, stats etc.
Thank you, I will take a look at that.

Reactions: Philia

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
It's kind of funny but I would have loved EDEN to actually be a patreon game, there were too many scenarios that could have been expanded, especially related to monster girls and the girls transformations. It was an interesting game (albeit at the same time it was a bit maddening not knowing what to do to continue the storyline).

If you like enemies becoming stronger and allies weaker then you may like succubus senki, the succubus not only can corrupt allies but they drain allies to become stronger, especially the drain types.

A really interesting game that as EDEN I would have loved it to be patreon style and be more expanded (rather than stages into territories and a war against the succubus and see the succubus actions in conquered territories and all that).

dankcopter

Jun 15, 2018
As well as the theme of this thread I'm hoping to encounter more games that throws the heroine into prison/enslavement, any kind of scenario that makes the game harder and the (sexual) punishment harsher. https://f95zone.to/threads/miss-lisettes-assassin-maid-v1-02-hasoyua.11091/ did very well on that, with how it stripped all your clothes, items and weapons if you were caught once.
LonaRPG has a lot of this. There is also a segment in Ariadne where you get sentenced to prison labor, though I have to say the overall H-content feels sparse considering the length of the game.

Oct 13, 2018

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Am back after months of LonaRPG thanks to dankcopter's suggestion here:
LonaRPG has a lot of this. There is also a segment in Ariadne where you get sentenced to prison labor, though I have to say the overall H-content feels sparse considering the length of the game.
Such incredible in-depth game mechanics. Don't even mind the hentai drawings being sparse, the many degrading situations you can find yourself in upon defeat and/or working the meat just to stay alive made up for that. I guess the kind of game where, if you lose you get to keep playing but as a sex slave, kiiiind of ties in with my OP here.

But there has got to be more RPG or action games out there that better visualises a perverse fall from grace.
I'm talking stat numbers that steadily go down, small but permanent status effects, weapons and skills being robbed from you... Part of Lona's inventory got locked out by being put in shackles, or by reaching the only transformation in that game, and getting captured/imprisoned meant losing all your hard earned prostitute money and sometimes getting marks/piercings...

In the meantime I did find one other game, Earth Defender Valkyrie Kagura, that I started playing at this time of writing.
- It has this intriguing capture system where your character *visibly* and *permanently* loses stat points every few seconds you hesitate to rescue her. You even get to see the cum numbers and stat minus-ing in the bottom corner as you keep playing. In addition you can almost freely reduce some stats to increase other stats instead. Would recommend.

Then there's the previously mentioned Rignetta's Adventure - Did you try this one yet egosga ?
- Top candidate because of its very juicy pixels, its vivid and plentiful sex animations, and the glorious mana drain and level differences you encounter along the way. It's a must-play for any erotic ARPG fan, but especially for people like us that likes it when things get harder and harder, and harder... and even harder.

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
Am back after months of LonaRPG thanks to dankcopter's suggestion here:

Such incredible in-depth game mechanics. Don't even mind the hentai drawings being sparse, the many degrading situations you can find yourself in upon defeat and/or working the meat just to stay alive made up for that. I guess the kind of game where, if you lose you get to keep playing but as a sex slave, kiiiind of ties in with my OP here.

But there has got to be more RPG or action games out there that better visualises a perverse fall from grace.
I'm talking stat numbers that steadily go down, small but permanent status effects, weapons and skills being robbed from you... Part of Lona's inventory got locked out by being put in shackles, or by reaching the only transformation in that game, and getting captured/imprisoned meant losing all your hard earned prostitute money and sometimes getting marks/piercings...

In the meantime I did find one other game, Earth Defender Valkyrie Kagura, that I started playing at this time of writing.
- It has this intriguing capture system where your character *visibly* and *permanently* loses stat points every few seconds you hesitate to rescue her. You even get to see the cum numbers and stat minus-ing in the bottom corner as you keep playing. In addition you can almost freely reduce some stats to increase other stats instead. Would recommend.

Then there's the previously mentioned Rignetta's Adventure - Did you try this one yet egosga ?
- Top candidate because of its very juicy pixels, its vivid and plentiful sex animations, and the glorious mana drain and level differences you encounter along the way. It's a must-play for any erotic ARPG fan, but especially for people like us that likes it when things get harder and harder, and harder... and even harder.
I actually like LonaRPG alot and I play it time to time since it's have alot ways to have fun in it.
And I also played Earth Defender Valkyrie game and liked it too but it didn't really make me feel like it's really good game. But I still liked it because of some features of it.
Beside these Rignetta's Adventure looked like a game that I wouldn't really enjoy since I don't really like the idea of sex with monsters like slime and similar things so I didn't give it try. But I will actually try it right now, thanks!

• Red Heart

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Adding Brave Female Iruru and the Lustful Magical Forest to my list here, an amazing 11 hours spent, that I will re-visit once its official translation gets done. Few H-RPGs does slow corruption as well as this. Tons of forced, permanent status effects, different scenarios where you deal with masturbation, exhibitionist and degradation all while moving around in super lewd outfits that you may or may not remove by yourself. The character sprite and standing picture with speechbubbles(!) that always changes yet doesn't interfere or distracts, really adds to the immersion.

Sep 30, 2017
Adding Brave Female Iruru and the Lustful Magical Forest to my list here, an amazing 11 hours spent, that I will re-visit once its official translation gets done. Few H-RPGs does slow corruption as well as this. Tons of forced, permanent status effects, different scenarios where you deal with masturbation, exhibitionist and degradation all while moving around in super lewd outfits that you may or may not remove by yourself. The character sprite and standing picture with speechbubbles(!) that always changes yet doesn't interfere or distracts, really adds to the immersion.
That seems like exactly like of of the things I am looking for. Lurking and watching this thread is starting to pay off, ty for making it.

• Red Heart