Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

crap

Oct 8, 2017
I could not find the 2nd and 3rd games you mentioned. Where can i find them? (and pls do not give k2s and fboom download links. they are so slow). thanks for the recommendations btw.
Search the Japanese names (除霊配信 for exorcism broadcast, 流浪少女レイ for rei) on nyaa (sukebei). Not sure where else to find them and I can't link yet.

Reactions: Japhrey

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
A few japanese untranslated games that probably fit. RJ numbers are for DLsite.

RJ250223 B-Ground Unchain: Action-rpg. Very short (~1hr) but lots of permanent status effects.
A couple hours of ""research"" later, I'm happy to tell you that B-GROUND UNCHAINED is in fact translated now!
Although a rough MTL, I can wholeheartedly add this to my list here as it has enough variety in bad status effects, heartbumping QTEs that gets more intense the more effects you stack, and lewd curses and combat/masturbation being excellently reflected in its art. It may be short, it may be lacking in plot, it may not have different routes that let you play as a slave or prison escapee, but it's got pretty sweet action and corruption.

Reactions: crap

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Marle - The Labyrinth of the Black Sea (matches with your statements so much)
Lilipalace
Lilitales
Arms Devicer!
Magic Fist (there was no eng translation back then. but it is easy to understand and play) (mana drain and matches with your statements)
Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus (matches with your statements so much)
Magical Girl Noble Rose (mana drain etc.)
Ambrosia (art is so good)
Karryn's Prison (art is so good. Corruption is also good. Dunno if you would like it)

Here is my list according to your statements. I recommend Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus. There are semi-permanent curses that you get when you are defeated. Also it is making it harder for you to defeat enemies if you keep losing. (kind of losing powers).
Marle and Amadeus I played some hours of a long time ago but for some reason didn't fancy much, but will have to give them a fresh start later. I've kept avoiding Karryn's since it is male protag, but the rest of your list I will go through since you're the first to reccommend them for me, much appreciated!

magic karl

Jan 1, 2019
Marle and Amadeus I played some hours of a long time ago but for some reason didn't fancy much, but will have to give them a fresh start later. I've kept avoiding Karryn's since it is male protag, but the rest of your list I will go through since you're the first to reccommend them for me, much appreciated!
Karryn's prison is a female protag

Reactions: Philia

BenisinBagoo

Oct 29, 2020
As a fellow connoisseur of granular statistic h-games, I have some weird/old ass games.

is an old old old old game that's basically ceased development and requires RPG RTP 2000. It was a crowd-developed game, so some characters have a lot of CGs for events and some barely have any, although the gameplay is similar for all. You do start as a weak character, but there are events that can permanently transfigure your character or apply piercings/hynosis/parasites/body modifications that make the game more difficult(one of them actually makes the game almost a cakewalk, but it's the result of your character being completely overtaken by a parasite bioweapon). I suppose you can also just debug cheat your character to be stronger than normal and then just play and see how things go wrong. Some bad ends are playable, and others can let you try to roll a new character and try to save your lost character before they're lost permanently or sold as a slave.

The tentacle palace game on (I think tentacle-palace-master is the most recent, haven't noticed a difference between emuera-anchor and emuera1821 exes, either one will run the game ) is basically a text only ero trap game with touhou characters. You start as a Touhou character and can try to gain strength to escape the dungeon or end up raped into submission. Warning: descriptions are not fully translated, so the actual rape isn't easy to read. Ctrl+C will bring up a dialog box with a copyable log of the text which you can copy to a translation program. Most of the other games on the wiki are either almost completely untranslated or are slave-trainer genre.

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
A very impressive list of recommendations. A few in there I didn’t know about. A few I want to like but that have elements I cannot enjoy. (Urination, scat and excessive gore are things I cannot tolerate.)

There are two games not on your list that I think might be worth your time.

The first isn’t what you are looking for but is adjacent to it.
Caliross The Shapeshifters Legacy
It is an RPGM game but has little to no combat, instead being mostly scene based. The core stats are Willpower, Intelligence and Inhibition. They start high and are lowered by interacting with various things, which unlock or modify scenes. There are several permanent traits such as ‘titty lover’ that either open up new options or close off old ones. In one route you are mind-controlled and forced to get tattoos and piercings. In another you are turned into a cow-girl, milked daily and forced to carry out missions for your owners.
It is a bit closer to a non-linear VN than I like but is worth a look if you are into submissive protagonists and like 2D art.

The second will be almost exactly what you are looking for… eventually.
Star Knightess Aura
It is planned to be a very long game (already has 10+ hours of content) with very slow corruption which as of now (8.0) we are only seeing the initial stages of.
The game starts with the MC Aura being summoned (part time) to another world and blessed with divine power. She spends the prologue as a max level character slaughtering her way through armies of demons. However when she confronts the demon king she is betrayed and gets cursed. The curse manifests as a collar viable on her standing art. This puts her back at level 1 and lets a demon into her mind. She escapes but remains cursed.
Main gameplay loop has three phases. ‘Isekai’ where Aura does typical adventuring in the magical world. Doing certain things causes the curse to generate more corruption, used in the next phase. ‘Mental’ where the demon in her mind uses corruption to make incremental changes to Aura’s personality, such as replacing her interest in fanfics with an interest in fashion magazines. The third phase is ‘Home’ and consists of cut-scenes showing the results of those mental changes. The most recent update is the first to have a mental change directly effect the Isekai phase, with the fashion magazine giving a passive skill that lowers her Willpower stat in certain situations.

On a side note, even without any of the h-content SKA is a very high quality game. The dev is both consistently productive and active in engaging with players. I cannot recommend it enough.

crap

Oct 8, 2017
Can't believe I forgot to mention Trap Quest (check F95 thread or the dot com - note that the wiki is horribly out of date). Roguelike-ish RPG with transformation (increasing hip/butt, breast size mainly, but there are a few others), cursed clothing, and locking bondage, along with loads of lewd stats. Can start as male (with optional MtF) or female, and has a ton of optional fetishes and difficulty modifiers. A bit clunky to play due to the engine and it's somewhat text-heavy but still worth checking out.

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
Can't believe I forgot to mention Trap Quest (check F95 thread or the dot com - note that the wiki is horribly out of date). Roguelike-ish RPG with transformation (increasing hip/butt, breast size mainly, but there are a few others), cursed clothing, and locking bondage, along with loads of lewd stats. Can start as male (with optional MtF) or female, and has a ton of optional fetishes and difficulty modifiers. A bit clunky to play due to the engine and it's somewhat text-heavy but still worth checking out.
The game is so slow for me it's unplayable

• Sad
Reactions: crap

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
As a fellow connoisseur of granular statistic h-games, I have some weird/old ass games.

is an old old old old game that's basically ceased development and requires RPG RTP 2000. It was a crowd-developed game, so some characters have a lot of CGs for events and some barely have any, although the gameplay is similar for all. You do start as a weak character, but there are events that can permanently transfigure your character or apply piercings/hynosis/parasites/body modifications that make the game more difficult(one of them actually makes the game almost a cakewalk, but it's the result of your character being completely overtaken by a parasite bioweapon). I suppose you can also just debug cheat your character to be stronger than normal and then just play and see how things go wrong. Some bad ends are playable, and others can let you try to roll a new character and try to save your lost character before they're lost permanently or sold as a slave.

The tentacle palace game on (I think tentacle-palace-master is the most recent, haven't noticed a difference between emuera-anchor and emuera1821 exes, either one will run the game ) is basically a text only ero trap game with touhou characters. You start as a Touhou character and can try to gain strength to escape the dungeon or end up raped into submission. Warning: descriptions are not fully translated, so the actual rape isn't easy to read. Ctrl+C will bring up a dialog box with a copyable log of the text which you can copy to a translation program. Most of the other games on the wiki are either almost completely untranslated or are slave-trainer genre.
RyonaRPG actually sounds really good, and after a little hunting for it I not only discovered that it's actually still being developed (yay not totally abandoned!) and it has a thread on these forums with at least a partial translation!

crap

Oct 8, 2017
Here's a couple more I just discovered by the same author, both with MTLs here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-rea...orcist-horror-rpg-20210620-im-moralist.86954/
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-hun...species-life-sentence-v1-0-im-moralist.57588/

Both have status effects that lower your stats, among other things; only a few that have visible effects on the character, though. Araka has a "horror" intro section that's technically male protagonist but it's just a sprite, and you can skip that section (which reduces it to a series of choices rather than a "find the thing" adventure). I have no idea how good the MTLs are; I only played with partial translations from ULMF.

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for making this thread! It seems like there's quite a few of us with similar tastes - too bad there isn't a tag for this. In some circles a related tag is "domination loss".

Defenestration is a RPGM game with heavy corruption (physical and mental) that features changing static MC images and clothing options. It's scene based with no real combat. The plot can be a bit wacky sometimes, but the art is exceptional.

I think others have recommended Karryn's Prison, and I have to second this because of how good the game is.

Outside of this site, has a ton of games with themes you like. For example a short one that has great replayability is I'm a big fan of visible transformations so I made the tool used in that game. If that's appealing to you, you might also like even though it's not so much strong -> weak as weak -> lewd.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
You probably won't find it on here, but Fallen Princess Lucia Story is a pretty good one. It's been a while since I played it tho, so my memory of it may not be perfect.

Technically the game does have two MCs, the heroine and the villain, but you almost exclusively control the heroine and only get to control the villain during combat where he can sabotage her to cause her to lose fights, get raped and gradually lose levels, or help her out and give her buffs to make her win, if that's your thing. The heroine starts off absurdly overpowered and overconfident, being incredibly smug and arrogant, albiet a bit innocent and naive, and killing every enemy in a single attack whilst taking no damage.

You have to sabotage her during combat to get her to take damage and doing so gradually reduces her level, which cannot be restored. It is a big grindy in this regard and it takes quite a while to get her level down to the point where she'll start actually getting raped or losing fights, but once you're there you don't need to maintain the stat degredation, everything you do is permanent. There is combat rape, obviously, which at least in the early game will be entirely the result of your sabotage. Getting raped during combat has a few immidiate effects on the heroines stats (I think it lowers her MP or something) and also helps lower her level faster.

There is also rape on defeat, which mostly doesn't end with a game over, outside of a few specific boss fights that you have to lose a certain number of times, so game overs are easily avoided. You get to effectively control how long these post defeat sex scenes go on for, although I think eventually, the game forces the scene to end and the heroine gets teleported to safety. In addition, the game does have a corruption element and loads of out of combat, non-rape sex scenes will start to open up the more corrupted the MC gets.

There are a few status effects and conditions, although this is quite limited if memory serves. There is however, pregnancy if that's your thing, as I believe that after a certain point in the game or after purchasing a specific item, any enemy will be able to knock you up, which I believe outright halfs your stats, although i may be remembering that wrong. There is also armor breaking, as your clothes will gradually be stripped off after taking certain amounts of damage, or reaching certain HP thresholds. Losing your clothes will mean your defence decreases and you become more vulnerable to H-attacks.

The game does have a few flaws. Like I said, the game can be very grindy, at least early on, but once you've unlocked all your sabotage powers and gotten the heroine's level low enough, it's pretty much a breeze. It can also be a bit tricky to know what exactly you need to do or where you need to go, but I know there are guides floating around if you ever get too lost. The heroine is also a loli, if that is at all a turn off for you, as I know it kinda is for me, but that's totally subjective. The CGs are also kinda limited and there's a fair bit of repetiton, at least in regards to the regular monster encounters, but then again, I didn't actually get that far into the game. The art is also kinda hit and miss, I'm not personally the biggest fan of the art style, but it has it's charm and I'm sure that it has it's fans, again, it's kinda subjective.

You'll have to use google to find the game as it's on on here and you'll need the get the translation off of ULMF, but the games definitely worth it if it's your cup of tea. It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but I felt like it was worth a mention.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Marle - The Labyrinth of the Black Sea (matches with your statements so much)
Lilipalace
Lilitales
Arms Devicer!
Magic Fist (there was no eng translation back then. but it is easy to understand and play) (mana drain and matches with your statements)
Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus (matches with your statements so much)
Magical Girl Noble Rose (mana drain etc.)
Ambrosia (art is so good)
Karryn's Prison (art is so good. Corruption is also good. Dunno if you would like it)

Here is my list according to your statements. I recommend Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus. There are semi-permanent curses that you get when you are defeated. Also it is making it harder for you to defeat enemies if you keep losing. (kind of losing powers).
Lilitales: Tried Lilipalace but quickly moved on to the superior product instead. Took way longer than I liked to reach anything even close to corruption, weakening or enslavement, but after about 4-5 hours I'd finally descend the slave dungeon in Lilitales and that route alone made a firm impression on me. Going on that rescue mission and risk ending up needing to be rescued myself, was the fun part of this game. Also, Aria is the sexiest and most adorable semon demon of any hentai ever.

Certain characters you encountered prior to enslavement would return and take pity on you, you'd have faint hope of breaking shackles mixed with the temptation of giving up, you'd have the choice of submitting to a super bittersweet ending that really tugs on your heartstrings, I loved those three small things. Too bad most other defeats just gave you the black screen, in few cases after short, near trivial rape scenes. No consequence of losing whatsoever.

Lilitales had fresh combat, really cute, funny and emotional moments, and enough well-produced vanilla "H" to please most people I'm sure. However it barely fit this thread's criteria of enslavement, and so my quest goes on.

In the meantime I've also dipped a little into each of your suggestions but having a hard time getting invested, so I will have to return to them later. Ambrosia seems too grindy and Karryn seems needlessly convoluted in terms of managing and keeping tracks of stats that actually matter, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Sonia and the Hypnotic City
Might go up on the list but I'm not entirely sure. More of a linear but seamless VN in disguise of an RPG, but it constantly throws erotic curses at you. You only get to move from A to B but at least it takes you there fast, and the curses don't impact any of the gameplay but instead carries on in writing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On top of that there are superficial stat +/- texts popping up all the time, that ties in neatly with every little emotion and action you go through. Shame there aren't any screen that actually tracks these stats, cause there are a LOT of different ones, types of -philia I've never seen the full name of before.

This game shows that it's possible to write curses for every little thing that is even remotely lewd, even if in this case it's all linear and non-negotiable. You kinda have to switch off and pretend the curses actually impact your choices and direction, in order for this lewd story to get really hot.
Sonia stands as a solid example of how you don't have to write only about the sensitivity of the same old body parts, or about just the basic sexual acts. I'd like more of games that breaks these age-old traditions, and implements some of the more exotic fetishes. Brave Female Iruru did that pretty damn well, and I should probably try getting back into Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus in that regard.

Last edited:
Reactions: iottytiaare

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Outside of this site, has a ton of games with themes you like. For example a short one that has great replayability is I'm a big fan of visible transformations so I made the tool used in that game. If that's appealing to you, you might also like even though it's not so much strong -> weak as weak -> lewd.
I've looked through most if not all of tfgames already, as transformation has always played a role in my favorite type of games, but goddamn is that site a pain in the butt to browse. It has a LOT of amazing ideas that never reach full fruitation, but I have tried about 30 games there so far, and just a few come close to making my list:

is one of the most liked games there and has hours of work and gameplay put into it, AND has a few routes you could play as something transformed, although these are very varied in quality and don't really matter in the long run. A game built more around bad ends caused by transformation, but in this thread we're looking for the kind that lets you play past those bad ends or transformations.

Roguelikes like (WIP) I'd really like more of, as they have easy access transformation tied in with rapid and exciting gameplay, and strike a good balance between lewd writing and lewd art that changes fluidly as you transform. So far very early and slow in development, but pretty hot for an hour or two.

has a handful of really interesting transformations that simply don't... do anything in terms of gameplay. You try to survive as human for long enough to win, or join the horde of living dolls or bee-girls in taking down the rest, just to name a few examples. That's all there is to it.

is simple enough in that you get slowly transformed over time, and have to reach one of 5 goals before you turn full cow. Only 20 minutes of content however and the art is rather crude.

has one of my all-time favorite fetishes, and yet it dissappoints with nothing but still images when you lose. Yes, you are literally meant to stay still while petrified, but what the game's missing is scenarios in which enemies can take advantage of this. You and your petrified friends are taken to the very same square room, with the very same mobs that mechanically charge at you in the very same way every time, and is void of any immersion. It'd be so much hotter if you'd simply exit combat, and held still as a statue in the same spot you entered combat, while your surroundings carry on as if you're not there. Really wish I could love this game but so far I can barely even enjoy it.

- Now this game does one minor thing I wish every other game on my list here did, and that is simply; changing the sprite of your PC as the story and your transformation/corruption progresses. That's it. You go from being turned into a cat, into a catgirl, into an enslaved guard wolf, back into human that has to pretend to be a maid, and you actually get to walk around and combat in all these forms! There has to be more RPG games that does exactly this, even if the writing is linear or the TFs are short-lived. This game would be better though, if the TFs were more permanent/harder to remove, and if the forms had more meaning in the overall gameplay.

by "HLF" - WIP and I haven't gone through all content yet, but it is somewhat close to make it on my list here. Transformations seem to be only about slowly going from male to female but are written exceptionally well, are obtained mostly through being defeated by bosses, and sort of alters your stats and some interactions with other characters... but falls short in terms of visibility (you can only see the changes through a mirror that in reality is just another bunch of text paragraphs), doesn't actually inhibit your gameplay in any way, and all-in-all this game is just meant to be a fun and cute transgender story - Far too wholesome for what I'm looking for here.

HLF's previous game, , is only more of a step-by-step puzzle game and lost my interest fast. The kind of game where you have to dig for a walkthrough in order to know what to do next, and all transformations are tied to bad ends.

Last edited:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
For example a short one that has great replayability is I'm a big fan of visible transformations so I made the tool used in that game.
I quite like this quiz-like type of punishment game, and your dynamic drawing tool makes it even hotter to play, surprisingly so in my opinion. Draws my model just how I want it even if in a simple way, and does a good job in animating each tiny change. Their other game, Fake AI was fun too. Do you know other games like this you'd recommend?
Something that's more further developed than just a 0.12 like that Queen of the Seas, and that is just as easy to get invested in while your choice have direct and degrading consequences. Would prefer something other than bimbo too, as it's not really my fetish (but works for this game in particular!)

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I think you would absolutely LOVE "Pandora's Forest" and "Magic Fist Sara" (they both have gradual corruption and both temporary and permanent status affects). You might also enjoy Sapphire's Purge (aka Purification Sapphire) and Flower Princess Elulu.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I think you would absolutely LOVE "Pandora's Forest" and "Magic Fist Sara" (they both have gradual corruption and both temporary and permanent status affects). You might also enjoy Sapphire's Purge (aka Purification Sapphire) and Flower Princess Elulu.
I skimmed through most of Magic Fist Sara already and I sorta like it, but since it is still untranslated I am unable to form a good enough opinion on it. The crotch tattoo scene looks excellent though.

I'll take a look at your other suggestions for sure.

Last edited: