Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
That seems like exactly like of of the things I am looking for. Lurking and watching this thread is starting to pay off, ty for making it.
Glad to hear, I don't think you'll be dissappointed even if the translation is rough.
Also make sure that you only use the MEGA link in this specific thread post, as the older version posted in OP has huge performance issues, while this new link runs smoothly.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Now I just need to find whichever games I'm missing that focus more on level/mana/stat drain, as well as transformation games that aren't made in 3D or in text.
But I'm not in any rush, this site has already given plenty to play with.
I'll keep looking and update this thread as soon as I find something adequate to this.

Reactions: egosga

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/tina-swordswoman-of-scarlet-prison-v1-03-shinachiku-castella.18372/

Both female strong fighters MC get cursed to being weak af and must do lewd stuff to regain their former power,but if they go too far they'll lose themselves because of their lust and may even become "monsters",lots of lewd bad endings
Thank you for this recommendation, it was so well made I had to see the story through even if it was a huge miss on my fetish radar.

While I liked some of the bad ends here and applaud the writing and the spritework, all-in-all was a long shot from the type of game I'm looking for in this thread.
The heroines only got "weakened" in the very beginning, and proceeded to auto-win every encounter without breaking a sweat for the rest of the game. Not exciting in my book.
Sure they got more and more lusty, but their increasing lust and corruption were only showed through highly optional slideshow scenes, when there are a number of ways characters can show corruption, humiliation and debauchery in its open game world.

In this thread I'm more looking for variations and development in spritework, standing images, stat numbers, skillsets, lasting status effects, mid-battle poses and grapples, etc. These points really are 10x hotter to me, than simple CG scenes that get progressively more lewd yet don't reflect any of that in the gameplay.

Plus points for that twist at the final boss fight though, spoilers ahead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SanaeS

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
This might be something for you. I don't know for sure because the dev subscribes to the "make the player interact with everyone and everything in the world for extra goodies" approach to JRPG design, but man does the description sound like what you're asking for.

Reactions: inkyhorn and Philia

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Right after Swordswoman Tina I moved on to The Moral Sword of Asagi , which I'd highly reccommend to anyone following this thread. Cloth ripping, bondage and body markings happen mid-combat and stays with you after, there's a lust stat that makes combat progressively harder, masochist status effect, some lewd items, etc.
The writing is as humorous as it is degenerate, there's decent bad endings, and I loved it more for the lewd interactions with the game world.
The combat is exactly as hard as it needs to be, and makes it oh so tempting to give in to pleasure even if it means losing one of your team members to slavery and therefore making further combat even harder. A ton of charming spritework too.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
This might be something for you. I don't know for sure because the dev subscribes to the "make the player interact with everyone and everything in the world for extra goodies" approach to JRPG design, but man does the description sound like what you're asking for.
Thank you, I will get right on that.

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Thank you for this recommendation, it was so well made I had to see the story through even if it was a huge miss on my fetish radar.

While I liked some of the bad ends here and applaud the writing and the spritework, all-in-all was a long shot from the type of game I'm looking for in this thread.
The heroines only got "weakened" in the very beginning, and proceeded to auto-win every encounter without breaking a sweat for the rest of the game. Not exciting in my book.
Sure they got more and more lusty, but their increasing lust and corruption were only showed through highly optional slideshow scenes, when there are a number of ways characters can show corruption, humiliation and debauchery in its open game world.

In this thread I'm more looking for variations and development in spritework, standing images, stat numbers, skillsets, lasting status effects, mid-battle poses and grapples, etc. These points really are 10x hotter to me, than simple CG scenes that get progressively more lewd yet don't reflect any of that in the gameplay.

Plus points for that twist at the final boss fight though, spoilers ahead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another game I think you would like to try even if it doesn't quite fit most of your demands is https://f95zone.to/threads/youd-fight-for-me-lose-for-me-get-xd-for-me-v1-06-golden-fever.5525/

MC is a noble who made a pact with bandits and enjoys hiring female bodyguards to protect him only to make them lose and get raped by bandits.

You basically use your turn on the battle to distract/weaken the heroines in a lot of different ways,you can set traps in the map,make encounters more difficult and sabotage the equipment while in a camp.
There are a lot of heroines and most are very different each other(warrior,mage,hunter ecc...),so you must figure out the best way to make each one of them lose since normally they would just wipe the floor with the enemies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Philia

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
Right after Swordswoman Tina I moved on to The Moral Sword of Asagi , which I'd highly reccommend to anyone following this thread. Cloth ripping, bondage and body markings happen mid-combat and stays with you after, there's a lust stat that makes combat progressively harder, masochist status effect, some lewd items, etc.
The writing is as humorous as it is degenerate, there's decent bad endings, and I loved it more for the lewd interactions with the game world.
The combat is exactly as hard as it needs to be, and makes it oh so tempting to give in to pleasure even if it means losing one of your team members to slavery and therefore making further combat even harder. A ton of charming spritework too.
MORE!!!!!! I will finish Asagi game fully.
By the way I found a game named Sneak in Desperada. It's bit similar to Moral Sword of Asagi, I wouldn't say it's really good story and status effects but there's cloth system that makes you get raped easily when you lose your clothes and after you lose fights you lose your team members to kinda slavery and also yourself but It doesn't make game really hard since you can get them back. Also there are few good interactions with the world. I believe it's not really your type but I liked it myself.

Reactions: Tempering

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
MORE!!!!!! I will finish Asagi game fully.
By the way I found a game named Sneak in Desperada. It's bit similar to Moral Sword of Asagi, I wouldn't say it's really good story and status effects but there's cloth system that makes you get raped easily when you lose your clothes and after you lose fights you lose your team members to kinda slavery and also yourself but It doesn't make game really hard since you can get them back. Also there are few good interactions with the world. I believe it's not really your type but I liked it myself.
Oh I would also recommend few other games from same developer with Sneak in Desperada as they may have better things for you.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I don't see much status afflictions here, does anything erotic stay with you after any of the countless bad end scenes?
Cause as much as I like bad ends with the right fetish material (100% vampirism is not one of them), these kinds aren't what I'm looking for in this thread. Need more corruption, transformation and changing status effects/stats leading to those bad ends, for the right amount of immersion. Same goes for SNEAK IN DESPERADA and Ankoku's other works, seem like good games overall but having to re-load after all bad ends as if they didn't happen, isn't immersive enough to me.

Read my OP, but in short terms it goes as follows: Fight strong, sometimes win but sometimes fall in combat or be trapped/enfeebled by other means, get more and more weakened by each defeat/scene, but keep playing in a steadily lessened state. Some games have visualized this in each their way, such as as the bondage/capture in The Moral Sword of Asagi, the HP/MP drain in Rignetta's Adventure, and/or the many curses, bindings and standing pic variations in Brave Female Iruru. The H-games get more exciting the more transformed, warped and increasing its difficulty gets. And for me it needs to have a female protag, or an easy way to self-insert as such.

That being said, thank you all so far for sharing those suggestions of less relevancy, they are probably great games for the right player but not exactly for me.
Will probably update my OP here soon to properly reflect exactly what games I've found to hit the thread's criterias, and which haven't.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Revamped the OP to list more game examples of the qualities I'm looking for, as well as in what way(s) each of them handle heroine battle that leads to corruption, transformation, weakening, and bondage struggles.

Feels like I'm starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel here, but that is okay.
I am thankful for what all of you at f95zone has helped me find already, and so the least I can do is to keep highlighting and applauding the best examples of this genre, while I slowly crawl the web for more juice.

Sep 30, 2017
Revamped the OP to list more game examples of the qualities I'm looking for, as well as in what way(s) each of them handle heroine battle that leads to corruption, transformation, weakening, and bondage struggles.

Feels like I'm starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel here, but that is okay.
I am thankful for what all of you at f95zone has helped me find already, and so the least I can do is to keep highlighting and applauding the best examples of this genre, while I slowly crawl the web for more juice.
Thanks again for the thread. Sorting out the best examples that appeal to you is definitely helpful to me and it seems to have expanded into a reasonable recommendation post now.

dontevenknow

Jun 19, 2018
How/where did you get that english screenshot for the Buzama trap dungeon game? The link you posted only has a Japanese version.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
How/where did you get that english screenshot for the Buzama trap dungeon game? The link you posted only has a Japanese version.
A friend of mine machine-translated it but never uploaded it elsewhere, and apparently nobody else has put up a translation so I might as well share it here: Mind you that this MTL is highly unedited and very rough, but at least you get a basic idea of what's happening at any time, and mmm that sweet level down text.

Reactions: dontevenknow

dontevenknow

Jun 19, 2018
A friend of mine machine-translated it but never uploaded it elsewhere, and apparently nobody else has put up a translation so I might as well share it here: Mind you that this MTL is highly unedited and very rough, but at least you get a basic idea of what's happening at any time, and mmm that sweet level down text.
Thanks man

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Marle - The Labyrinth of the Black Sea (matches with your statements so much)
Lilipalace
Lilitales
Arms Devicer!
Magic Fist (there was no eng translation back then. but it is easy to understand and play) (mana drain and matches with your statements)
Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus (matches with your statements so much)
Magical Girl Noble Rose (mana drain etc.)
Ambrosia (art is so good)
Karryn's Prison (art is so good. Corruption is also good. Dunno if you would like it)

Here is my list according to your statements. I recommend Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus. There are semi-permanent curses that you get when you are defeated. Also it is making it harder for you to defeat enemies if you keep losing. (kind of losing powers).

crap

Oct 8, 2017
A few japanese untranslated games that probably fit. RJ numbers are for DLsite.

RJ250223 B-Ground Unchain: Action-rpg. Very short (~1hr) but lots of permanent status effects.
RJ289204 Exorcism Broadcast: Unique mechanics. Highly adjustable difficulty, semi-permanent status effects (can be reset every time you lose).
RJ209505 Rei, The Drifter Girl: Mostly standard RPGmaker RPG. A few semi-permanent status effects (can be cured).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Batface and Philia

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
A few japanese untranslated games that probably fit. RJ numbers are for DLsite.

RJ250223 B-Ground Unchain: Action-rpg. Very short (~1hr) but lots of permanent status effects.
RJ289204 Exorcism Broadcast: Unique mechanics. Highly adjustable difficulty, semi-permanent status effects (can be reset every time you lose).
RJ209505 Rei, The Drifter Girl: Mostly standard RPGmaker RPG. A few semi-permanent status effects (can be cured).
I could not find the 2nd and 3rd games you mentioned. Where can i find them? (and pls do not give k2s and fboom download links. they are so slow). thanks for the recommendations btw.

Oct 25, 2017
It might be obvious but a few mechanics in Bo Wei's games do that but with a male protagonist (in case someone might be interested in this kind of mechanic but don't mind mprotag).