Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Hello guys, I have a question regarding the predecesor to Mission Mermaiden (The Tale of Undercrust - The last 7 days of Hasumi): do the bad states shown in preview images actually stick around after battles or are they just for one battle? I was thinking about suggesting the game to this thread because of how nice Mission Mermaiden was, but I am not sure whether bad states are actually semi-permanent or not
The third game by that creator called HACHINA is actually the best in terms of long term status effects. There's 8-10 effects that can be active at once I believe.

Reactions: AdmirenUp

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Has anyone mentioned Paradise Succubus yet?

From the same creator of Pandora's Forest, male protagonist like before and
it's gotten a bit further in development, still only in japanese but there's a translation in progress and you can translate it on the fly with Mtool.

The game is split into three different routes:
Destruction: Vanilla route
Creation: Sissification route
Chaos: Succubization route

You unlock them sequentially and can unlock a couple modifiers inbetween runs, keeps this aspect from Pandora while making the game more fast paced and more suited for this kind of thing.

It's got some cool content like the cursed clothing you're forced to work off at the bar, sensitivity increasing and giving debuffs, game tracking virginity, being captured and forced to eat debuffing foods, getting given permanent perfume and remodeling nano slime in creation, turned into a woman in chaos and forced to pick permanent debuffs.

There's some spicier stuff planned but only implemented as bad endings so far, like the creation boss giving you breast implants or the chaos boss turning you into a generic mob.
I played through all 3 routes of the Paradise Succubus demo, and wasn't too impressed.
I found I didn't care for any of the loss 20 CG already there, maybe cause of my distaste for male MC and the artstyle, but still I had to push through to see the perma debuffs, TFs and bad endings.
Especially the chaos boss turning you into a generic mob, far too rare in H games.

But the path there felt really tedious, even despite the semi-original battle design I just found all the erotic stuff boring. The stat changes do nothing so far, there's not enough bad states and they do virtually nothing yet, the captive route is unfinished, you get rid of the cursed equipment too easily, no bad states carries over runs, and the sex is far too vanilla.
I get that its an early demo and I can only hope Paradise Succubus gets as fleshed out as Pandora's Forest eventually.

Thanks though for bringing this to my attention, I respect this artist's work and think they are genuinely interesting, high quality and probably worthwhile for many of you, but so far I really only liked the Chaos route Bad End.
Can't wait to see if the Bad Ends really become playable, and if so I will jump right back into my grunt role when the game is finished and fully translated. <3

Holy smokes I love gruntification, especially when the design is slutty but not too whorish, is weak but still somewhat humanoid, removes most original body features but retains some, makes you look indistinguishable from the rest, and sprinkles with level and name change.
Only MonCurse, No Escape, 3072AD, Mystic Knight Maya, Odyssey of Gianna, Isle of TS Monster Girls, and especially SHRIFT, has done this well from recent memory, and I've played about 250 H games at this point.
Probably my favorite kind of lewd & lesser in games.
All you other subsluts enjoy this savefile I copied for you, takes you right to the boss that makes you a sexy, generic low level mob. <3

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I tried Inma Ka Sugoroku a couple years ago and it was kinda cute...? How it simulates a board game and rewards you purely based on luck, the reward being pre-determined TF CG and few dialogues, and the luck only decides how fast the TF develops and if you get to see many interactions at all. Played through all stages with one character and had enough.

The Insect Angels game I don't see myself get into as it looks to have rather linear corruption as well, plus controlling way too many characters which subtracts from the solo kind of heroine adventure I seek here.

The third, or rather the first game you mentioned, don't look all that fleshed out and can only write home about 20CG.
I've seen way too much one-dimensional transformation at this point to get anything from it.
ah, you don't want the TFs to be linear, ok, ok, cool. what do you mean exactly by linear corruption so I can help you with it?
When I said linear corruption I meant the kind that only takes you down one streamlined path and is either very short or insubstantial. When the TF only changes your physical appearance. When there's not enough lore or dialogues to make you feel as changed as you look. When the corruption doesn't change the way you play, or makes you get treated by the game's surroundings in a sexy, condescending way. When the corruption just, happens even when not making any bad choices. When the player agency is not there. When corruption just serves as a stat check, nothing really happens until x and y value reaches z, and all you get is another generic sex scene.

Examples of these would be every H game with the corruption tag not yet listed on my 1st page.
Maybe except some of the mentions in here that do corruption well but hasn't piqued my interest.
Thank you as always for looking for our next digital drug.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
hey have you checked out this game? it seems like something that you or I might like, I don't know for certain though, since I cannot find it on here yet, maybe I'm just missing it though. there is also the possibility that the google translated name I am using to search for it is incorrect and doesn't match what the name on F95 is. either way, seems interesting, and do you think you might like it or nah? and either way, do you know if it's on this site?
Nice, can anyone share this game?

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
It's not levelling down persay as it makes you stronger, but that new Island of Penance game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately i'm like 70% or so of the way through the game and everything after that is mostly just rape after rape without much fun new stuff, so i'm not sure how much I can recommend it as a whole ,i'll have to beat it first before I can decide.

Reactions: Philia

wadsadas

Oct 22, 2019
I played through all 3 routes of the Paradise Succubus demo, and wasn't too impressed.
I found I didn't care for any of the loss 20 CG already there, maybe cause of my distaste for male MC and the artstyle, but still I had to push through to see the perma debuffs, TFs and bad endings.
Especially the chaos boss turning you into a generic mob, far too rare in H games.

But the path there felt really tedious, even despite the semi-original battle design I just found all the erotic stuff boring. The stat changes do nothing so far, there's not enough bad states and they do virtually nothing yet, the captive route is unfinished, you get rid of the cursed equipment too easily, no bad states carries over runs, and the sex is far too vanilla.
I get that its an early demo and I can only hope Paradise Succubus gets as fleshed out as Pandora's Forest eventually.

Thanks though for bringing this to my attention, I respect this artist's work and think they are genuinely interesting, high quality and probably worthwhile for many of you, but so far I really only liked the Chaos route Bad End.
Can't wait to see if the Bad Ends really become playable, and if so I will jump right back into my grunt role when the game is finished and fully translated. <3

Holy smokes I love gruntification, especially when the design is slutty but not too whorish, is weak but still somewhat humanoid, removes most original body features but retains some, makes you look indistinguishable from the rest, and sprinkles with level and name change.
Only MonCurse, No Escape, 3072AD, Mystic Knight Maya, Odyssey of Gianna, Isle of TS Monster Girls, and especially SHRIFT, has done this well from recent memory, and I've played about 250 H games at this point.
All you other subsluts enjoy this savefile I copied for you, takes you right to the boss that makes you a sexy, generic low level mob. <3
I've ran into Shrift a bunch of times now, and it never seemed like my type of game just cuz of male mc, het pairings, and the whole you die when you cum thing- never thought it had the type of content related to this thread. Is it gender and species tf? Just corruption? How much of it is there? Srry for all the questions but I wanna see if maybe I should give the game a second look.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I've ran into Shrift a bunch of times now, and it never seemed like my type of game just cuz of male mc, het pairings, and the whole you die when you cum thing- never thought it had the type of content related to this thread. Is it gender and species tf? Just corruption? How much of it is there? Srry for all the questions but I wanna see if maybe I should give the game a second look.
I’m glad you asked, cause I shared the same sceptisism as you until our good thread friend here xy90k pointed out a very specific loss based TF you can undergo in SHRIFT.
And my response to finally having played the game, I don’t regret it even if I to this date has not beat the final boss, got too tedious to figure out the trick.
But seriously try the game at least until you get to the 2nd stage, if you bond enough with Bargheists you will absolutely love the special bad end at the first level’s final boss. <3

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Though in retrospect, that TF scene is really only a short, non-playable Bad End with no gameplay effects apart from maaybe name and HP bar changes for a bit?
It might even be linear and insubstantial like what I just defined above.
But what I found so extraordinarly hot about that TF is first of all, the story being told up to that point. About the species you end up as. How the extremely sadistic and superior yet cute and charming succubus mocks you, for making the foolish choices that lead you down that path. Especially how she treats you after the fact.
How this game’s artstyle and creature design makes it all feel so unique and refreshing.
And most of all how that specific TF is so humiliating and dehumanizing when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s just all written so damn well and in created in such a fresh artstyle, I have to reccommend just that first boss [alternate] bad end.

Not sure if you will like the rest of SHRIFT since I could not find any more instances of Bad Ends that hot, but, it will only take an hour of your time. Remember to work for a certain equipment by befriending the dogs~

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
oh hey philia, thanks to salty justice, who made Runes of pandemonium, i found out about a new game on itch that is both my and possibly also your cup of tea. pretty sure it isn't too far in development yet but what is there is very good! anyways here is the link:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
oh hey philia, thanks to salty justice, who made Runes of pandemonium, i found out about a new game on itch that is both my and possibly also your cup of tea. pretty sure it isn't too far in development yet but what is there is very good! anyways here is the link:
Yay, another game dedicated to makinh Bad Ends playable. Reminds me a lot of 3072AD.

Not sure if I’ll ever get used to the strange swearwords, the fake accents the flat humor or the abundant small talk, but I’m interested in seeing where Gutter Blight goes from here.

The slavebot transformation, and the commands and loyalty program that follows, is really sexy.

Reactions: druski789

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Yay, another game dedicated to makinh Bad Ends playable. Reminds me a lot of 3072AD.

Not sure if I’ll ever get used to the strange swearwords, the fake accents the flat humor or the abundant small talk, but I’m interested in seeing where Gutter Blight goes from here.

The slavebot transformation, and the commands and loyalty program that follows, is really sexy.
yeah, i liked this game and 3072 AD. well here's hoping the game gets even better the more it gets developed! in the discord it's showing some of the next dungeon and how it's being developed and stuff so it shouldn't be too long before we get to the next TF!

• Red Heart

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022

Speaking of in retrospect, I feel like you're remembering Pandora's forest with nostalgia glasses, a lot of the criticisms you mentioned apply to Pandora's forest too.

Act 1 was only goblins and worms, no bad effects, cool bad ending at the boss though.

Act 2 had more enemies but few bad states, lame boss.

Act 3 is where the real game begins, but a lot of the changes are just text at the end of the day, lots of endings though.

This was one of the things the dev wanted to fix with PS, it took way too long for anything to happen in Pandora, whereas in PS you have a good variety at the start.

fbfoxxo

Apr 24, 2024

stumbled across this forum whilst asking folks about other things, but yeah, I'm the dev for that game, gonna clear up what Druiska said and make it clear that so long as it continues to be funded outta pocket, it ain't getting updated soon.
not in the sense that it won't be worked on till it gets donations, just more in the sense that doing all the art myself and holding down a job requires a lot of time.
The first dungeon took something like half a year to finish, just cause I'm that busy.

with regards to the swears, they're there on the advice of my editor, for reasons; gotta keep my smut nice and clean for folks of a sensitive disposition.
if they bother you, keep in mind that, I plan to do some narrative stuff with them by the end of the 1st act that should hopefully make them feel a little more relevant
As for the bad humour/accents/small talk, I read a lot of bad vns, notably a certain Australian tf one, and they've influenced my tastes a bunch (I like dumb trash basically) sorry if that ain't your thing, it's just cause that kind of writing is a lot more sustainable for me, mainly cause I find it fun

Last edited:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020

It is come back
1st of May release, yay! Go buy "Magical Girl Rika and the Monster Dungeon" here:

We are very lucky to see the release of this TF game at all, considering the creator died a year ago, and some collegue/friend/aquantice picked up their project to make what they could of it!
I'll try MTLing it in a month or two, when I have time again. Very excited to see the contents of this! <3

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
stumbled across this forum whilst asking folks about other things, but yeah, I'm the dev for that game, gonna clear up what Druiska said and make it clear that so long as it continues to be funded outta pocket, it ain't getting updated soon.
not in the sense that it won't be worked on till it gets donations, just more in the sense that doing all the art myself and holding down a job requires a lot of time.
The first dungeon took something like half a year to finish, just cause I'm that busy.

with regards to the swears, they're there on the advice of my editor, for reasons; gotta keep my smut nice and clean for folks of a sensitive disposition.
if they bother you, keep in mind that, I plan to do some narrative stuff with them by the end of the 1st act that should hopefully make them feel a little more relevant
As for the bad humour/accents/small talk, I read a lot of bad vns, notably a certain Australian tf one, and they've influenced my tastes a bunch (I like dumb trash basically) sorry if that ain't your thing, it's just cause that kind of writing is a lot more sustainable for me, mainly cause I find it fun
Thank you for making this game, and thank you for responding to my rushed critisism of a first impression!
Sorry if my critique came off as crass, goes without saying that it's all my subjective opinion haha.
Though the overall dialogue gets a bit tiring to read as a result of the accents and the censoring, that could just be me and I don't think everyone would mind as much as I.

In fact I would recommend everyone in this thread to try your game, since its theme could feel very right for people here interested in having a playable path of hard BDSM, being forced to serve the game's villain, mental and physical reconfiguration, and slowly increasing submissiveness~

I can totally relate to having a full time job and also be working this passionately on a spare time product.
Good luck onwards!

fbfoxxo

Apr 24, 2024
Thank you for making this game, and thank you for responding to my rushed critisism of a first impression!
Sorry if my critique came off as crass, goes without saying that it's all my subjective opinion haha.
Though the overall dialogue gets a bit tiring to read as a result of the accents and the censoring, that could just be me and I don't think everyone would mind as much as I.

In fact I would recommend everyone in this thread to try your game, since its theme could feel very right for people here interested in having a playable path of hard BDSM, being forced to serve the game's villain, mental and physical reconfiguration, and slowly increasing submissiveness~

I can totally relate to having a full time job and also be working this passionately on a spare time product.
Good luck onwards!
Eh, it's not really censoring, it's more that I am just very prone towards swearing in my writing, which harms the setting since they feel out of place, so having setting based swears with their own lore was deemed by the pair of us to be a decent way of forcing that tendency to fit into place.
From memory, I think there's actually only one character who speaks with an accent, I think? most others just speak the way that I do for the most part, with minor variance

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
1st of May release, yay! Go buy "Magical Girl Rika and the Monster Dungeon" here:

We are very lucky to see the release of this TF game at all, considering the creator died a year ago, and some collegue/friend/aquantice picked up their project to make what they could of it!
I'll try MTLing it in a month or two, when I have time again. Very excited to see the contents of this! <3
Ah, I remember seeing the news of that. Was really sad, but it's cool to see it was successfully picked up and completed. Hope the original dev would be proud of how the game came out.
Also, I might be remembering it wrong, but wasn't it a sibling that took over?