Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Same with a couple other games, they seem like they might be good, not sure tho. and maybe some of the other games by the same dev. I am not certain tho.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018

Dungeon with trap that change clothes, bondage and tentacle
i dont think this will get translated due to rule 7

Last edited:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Just saw and started playing this game special duty soldier felia, seems like people here would enjoy it. Seems good so far and it's not machine translated.
Good stuff, cold rod’s games have been a old topic here, but only now were we blessed with a real translation!
Mad respect to the translator if this is better than MTL, apparently this game engine was difficult to work with.

Reactions: dontevenknow

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Just saw and started playing this game special duty soldier felia, seems like people here would enjoy it. Seems good so far and it's not machine translated.
Not to hijack Philia 's thread, but could we try to keep the recommendations for the games that fulfill the broad styles mentioned in OP? This is a gem of a thread, but this game you suggested is the definition of a game why this thread exists. It has none of the persistent elements.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Not to hijack Philia 's thread, but could we try to keep the recommendations for the games that fulfill the broad styles mentioned in OP? This is a gem of a thread, but this game you suggested is the definition of a game why this thread exists. It has none of the persistent elements.
Yeahhh I got a bit carried away because I just really like Cold Rod's TF fetishes,
but now that I think of it their games really do have no persistent effects or TFs.

Although the heroine does suffer leveling down in the form of transforming into lesser beings,
in Cold Rod's games it is only through the Bad Ends and nowhere else.
Their games don't have status effects either from what I remember.

Thank you again for your requests,
but let's try and stick to games that has as many as possible of the following:
1) persistent status effects and/or transformations
2) levels down the heroine in degrading/humiliating ways, either through, corruption, mana drain, body modification, class changes, descending degress of slavery, player choices being made by a lustful mind, etc.
3) skills/name/items/equipment be replaced by lewd ones
4) dialogues/interactions/sex events that change a lot corresponding to your changed heroine
and all these need to be closely linked to gameplay in exciting ways.
Not just superficious stat sheets, mere numbers on a screen.

We want our magical/fighting skills to be forcefully unlearned and replaced by completely debasing masturbation skills. We want NPCs and surroundings to react to our changed status. We want a hypnosis debuff that force your character to choose the sexual option instead of fighting. We want our lustful, bad girl choices to be punished. We want movement to be overtaken by the game, being led naked on all fours by the leash of the mob who defeated you. We want mid-combat, interactive struggles that might be harder the more curses/statuses you've accumulated.
We want gameplay-augmented deleveling of our heroine.

I think Ero Dungeons fit the criterias quite well even if they have no actual sex yet.
Its gamealtering statuses and classchanges are really well made, and it even slowly corrupts your captured party members the longer you delay their rescue. Carefully recommended right now as it is only in its early phase and far from a complete package.

Last edited:

dontevenknow

Jun 19, 2018
I think Ero Dungeons fit the criterias quite well even if they have no actual sex yet.
Its gamealtering statuses and classchanges are really well made, and it even slowly corrupts your captured party members the longer you delay their rescue. Carefully recommended right now as it is only in its early phase and far from a complete package.
Ero dungeons has some sex with enemy grapple attacks. Mainly just the dogs, alarunes, and some fucking machines in the lab.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
i swear i see this author waaaay back then... but never ever see this game out released...
dlsite says it was listed in 2012. The game seems to have caught new winds in 2021 but I wouldn't place too much hopes in a project with such background history.

Sep 4, 2020
Hmm, anyone have copy for new test version for paid supporters? The dev came back and update a few new things related to latex and bondage, and I can't spend another 500 yen as I'm already subscribed to other creators too sadly. Waiting for a hero
Most recent version:
If anyone have any infomation on the dev updates (or the copy of the game if possible), post it in this forum I've made:
https://f95zone.to/threads/an-interesting-and-promising-rpgm-called-elpis-aigis.189071/
I'm just re-quoting my older posts so as to keep the game attention not being washed away by new posts. Feel free to join the forum if you have interest in Elpis Aigis