Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
Basically no loli and to lesser degree, no shota. Depending on the way the wind blows, the position of the stars, if a groundhog saw its shadow, and finally a coin flip. It's applied REALLY inconsistently, made even worse by the fact that there is a loli and shota tag. It's to the point that you would be better arguing religion or politics rather than the topic of loli in some those threads.
Ah, I had thought it was one of those rules of the internet things like rule 34. Has this rule just been abandoned by now or has it been reinforced anytime recently? I find it strange they would write a rule like this and then have a tag for that same content they "prohibit".

Reactions: BlackElite

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
I can't believe I missed a thread full of like-minded people like me for so long! With that said, hello everyone! I want to share a link of a Japanese game currently in development that promised something so very close to the idea of receiving bad statuses (can be permanent) while keep on fighting until the end.
Here is the link... Tho I wonder if Rule.7 will leave this game alone or not, looking at how cute the main character is...

Really interested in this one, Wonder when it'll come out.

Last edited:

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Basically no loli and to lesser degree, no shota. Depending on the way the wind blows, the position of the stars, if a groundhog saw its shadow, and finally a coin flip. It's applied REALLY inconsistently, made even worse by the fact that there is a loli and shota tag. It's to the point that you would be better arguing religion or politics rather than the topic of loli in some those threads.
Really sucks cuz is a pretty good game but since the character sprites are chibi and the illustrations just confirm the loliness, it aint allowed here even though the loli tag and the shota tag still exists.

• Angry
Reactions: Testin10

Sniffgog

Jun 1, 2017
Ah, I had thought it was one of those rules of the internet things like rule 34. Has this rule just been abandoned by now or has it been reinforced anytime recently? I find it strange they would write a rule like this and then have a tag for that same content they "prohibit".
It's based on a staff vote; that's why it's so inconsistent.
The games that the staff approved through voting are allowed, while the ones that were voted against are banned.

Really sucks cuz is a pretty good game but since the character sprites are chibi and the illustrations just confirm the loliness, it aint allowed here even though the loli tag and the shota tag still exists.
The game may still be approved, if it was not banned already, it will depend on staff vote.

Last edited:
Reactions: crap

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
It's based on a staff vote; that's why it's so inconsistent.
The games that the staff approved through voting are allowed, while the ones that were voted against are banned.
This system is truly ridiculous.

The game may still be approved, if it was not banned already, it will depend on staff vote.
Now that's something i didn't know about rule 7, thanks.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Maybe games could get a de-lolify patch and applied they can be posted? That games with loli content cannot be posted on a piracy site may rather be a stimulus for such lowli game developers.

Bonin

Oct 3, 2018
So there was a game that was being made, Magical Girl Rika and the Monster Dungeon or something close to that, but the creator tragically passed away in a car crash about a year ago. I think it was on this thread that someone linked to a similar game coming out with a ninja as the main character. Does anyone have the link to that? I lost it and can't remember what it was called for the life of me.

Edit: For more info it had petrification, some sort of frog transformation, age regression and I wanna say one more transformation that they had posted art for. Also you had a partner or maybe a rival who was transformed into a white snake.

• Thinking Face

LSK4568

Nov 5, 2020
So there was a game that was being made, Magical Girl Rika and the Monster Dungeon or something close to that, but the creator tragically passed away in a car crash about a year ago. I think it was on this thread that someone linked to a similar game coming out with a ninja as the main character. Does anyone have the link to that? I lost it and can't remember what it was called for the life of me.

Edit: For more info it had petrification, some sort of frog transformation, age regression and I wanna say one more transformation that they had posted art for. Also you had a partner or maybe a rival who was transformed into a white snake.
this?

Sep 4, 2020
Hmm, anyone have copy for new test version for paid supporters? The dev came back and update a few new things related to latex and bondage, and I can't spend another 500 yen as I'm already subscribed to other creators too sadly. Waiting for a hero
Most recent version:
If anyone have any infomation on the dev updates (or the copy of the game if possible), post it in this forum I've made:
https://f95zone.to/threads/an-interesting-and-promising-rpgm-called-elpis-aigis.189071/

Last edited:
Reactions: Philia

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
this game seems like It might be good, but idk. I can't find the game on f95, and I'm not one who wishes to try to do the game translation req thread stuff, cuz I don't know how to do that sort of thing.. so yeah.