felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just how far back do I need to go?
No matter what choices I made, I lost the main relationship.
Chapter 24 was all about ending the main relationship if not careful.
That mod backfired on me.
There's no point in playing chapter 25 if I cant save that relatiionship.
That remake better be a remake of better choices like I said.
There's no Harem tag in this game.
Maybe they should consider putting that into the remake.
What would be your main relationship? :unsure:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't played the beta because I'm waiting for the steam release, but I do have a question.
Can we turn down certain girls now without sounding like an arsehole?
That was my biggest criticism of the game before.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just how far back do I need to go?
No matter what choices I made, I lost the main relationship.
Chapter 24 was all about ending the main relationship if not careful.
That mod backfired on me.
There's no point in playing chapter 25 if I cant save that relatiionship.
That remake better be a remake of better choices like I said.
There's no Harem tag in this game.
Maybe they should consider putting that into the remake.
there is no harem, this wont be a harem, so why still complaining about harem then? :LUL:
but, hey, perhaps, you could still get some help/satisfaction here...
what do you say about some really hot hard NeToRare instead?
i bet you would like that, wont you? just need a bit of courage to admit it, dont you?

as for the rest - there is really no point in reading it, even less in trying to reply/help you.
just keep mod-going...youre on the right "f95zooneroftheyear" track;)

shark123

Jun 14, 2017
As far as the normal game (not the beta/Steam version), I see that the update back in Sept 2023 added chapter 24, but I also noticed by going back and restarting the game that some of the dialog has changed (at least in the first 4 chapters I played so far). Is it safe to say that the dialog changes are done for all the old 23 chapters, or was the dialog only updated up to a certain amount of chapters and there will be further updated for the rest later on?

I guess what I am asking is if Cheecky said anything about what is next for the non-Steam version, I understand that there is still Chapter 25 and epilogue to come, but wasn't sure if he mention that there will be more rework of the first 23 chapters!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hawk784563

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
As far as the normal game (not the beta/Steam version), I see that the update back in Sept 2023 added chapter 24, but I also noticed by going back and restarting the game that some of the dialog has changed (at least in the first 4 chapters I played so far). Is it safe to say that the dialog changed are done for all the old 23 chapters, or was the dialog only updated up to a certain amount of chapters and there will be further updated for the rest later on?

I guess what I am asking is if Cheecky said anything about what is next for the non-Steam version, I understand that there is still Chapter 25 and epilogue to come, but wasn't sure if he mention that there will be more rework of the first 23 chapters!
There is no non-Steam version anymore. Ch25 is the last chapter (maybe some epilogues)....all versions will be the Steam version now. AFIK there are dialogue fixes throughout but the vast majority (inc graphical) is in the beginning. Later chapters don't need any correcting.

Feb 2, 2024
So use the damn spoiler tags then.

You also know you can start at any chapter right and predefine everything? No need to start from scratch.
I tried backtracking once, that wasn't it.
I Have to keep backtracking.
I pretty much know where I went wrong.
She practically said why she dumps you.
You get no warning, and you have to backtrack a lot.

Feb 2, 2024
There is one date where you musn't go or it's practically game over.
The mod gives you no warning, it just happens.
You loose 5 relationships if you do.
The girls are too possesive and there's no way around that.
You continue on to chapter 25 but without them, I might as well skip to the end of chapter 25 when available.
I hope a miracle happens in chapter 25, and I don't have to backtrack so much.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
There is one date where you musn't go or it's practically game over.
The mod gives you no warning, it just happens.
You loose 5 relationships if you do.
The girls are too possesive and there's no way around that.
You continue on to chapter 25 but without them, I might as well skip to the end of chapter 25 when available.
I hope a miracle happens in chapter 25, and I don't have to backtrack so much.
Are you being intentionally obtuse?

Feb 2, 2024
I think I got it, cause I'm quick.
You must backtrack all the way to chapter 21 and end a relationship.
Ending 1 relationship is better then 5.
Do that when you get stuck in chapter 24 and don't know what to do.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
feel the need to punish players trying to get with every love interest in one play through
:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Some of us don't have the time to spend to replay your game 12 different times just to see each love interest's path.
Then that's unfortunate for you isn't it...unfortunately the world does not revolve around you though...so, it's one of lifes many tough lucks isn't it? No point in whining abiout your life situation making hobbies difficult for you. Something I've never understood people complaining about.

I don't earn enough to drive a Ferrari...don't hear me whining to Ferrari about it though, because it's a me probnlem not a them problem. So all VN devs should do everything just to cater to folks like you?

Me me me me...

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes