K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Zarah actually looks reasonable now. I really didn't like the original. Looked like she'd been beaten with the ugly stick every day.
No obvious changes to my favourite, Lily. She's still pretending to be dumb as a brick but she's adorable and gorgeous so she gets away with it.
Not sure about the changes to Monica's daughters. I'm glad they got rid of the zombie look for Jenna in the early game but Katie I think looked better in the original version - she seems a bit 'flat' in this one - not her chest, just the way she looks in general.
Overall though, I think this new version is an improvement. (y)

Last edited:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Hi.
Just discovered this and playing on Android using Ceb's. Do I need to download both season 1 and episode 24?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Hi.
Just discovered this and playing on Android using Ceb's. Do I need to download both season 1 and episode 24?
2 different things. Ep24 (is it still listed here...not sure) was all content to date.

Season 1 (beta) is the first few episodes reworked to be in line with the latest content.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I think it's nice to see that the waiting is worth the wait. Sure, just like with every rework/remake, there's gonna be people who will prefer the old version but the rework is doing really good job so far. I really like that demo.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Having it be close family friends also makes it more believable and touching.

Is the entire game going to eventually get redone?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Is the entire game going to eventually get redone?
Yes the dev is putting on the polish for a release on Steam.
No...it isn't.

Just the first half needs redoing due to the vast change in render quality. Parts of the first half are also being rejigged around to make more sense with better dialogue and flow and some scenes been swapped around.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
So after thinking remake...? Lets give the old shit Episode 24 a try I can conclude the following:
The Writing and any narrative causality it was supposed to create utterly collapses every episode anew. :poop:

Final example:

I got used to the random side chick from Episode XX appears => Main Girl Romance is_kill = yes
But the Jolina, Elaine, Bella at the Beach House scene invalidates a player choice five clicks after it was optioned.

If I am given the following switch board

EP 24: Mayor Decision Warning
1) E=Yes, B=No
2) E=No, B=yes
3) E=yes, B= Yes, B_revenge = yes

Why does: Fuck_J_First from Episode 22, set B=No and B_revenge = No?

It deselects Bella from the game without any prompt or player input and invalidates the revenge path aka third choice I made five clicks ago...:ROFLMAO:
I was promised a Revenge plot and some Bella action, but now that Coffee Jane makes me rich for fucking her first I no longer want to romance or revenge Bella? WTF? Why offer a choice only to kill it five clicks later...

The game went from female romance option refuses MC due to cluster fuck to => MC refuses romance options by himself after choosing it...o_O

TL;DR:
Don't bother with the remake if the writing in every episode causes random romance kills in the same or following episode. :sick: I lost faith in that game ever having a clear path remake or not...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So after thinking remake...? Lets give the old shit Episode 24 a try I can conclude the following:
The Writing and any narrative causality it was supposed to create utterly collapses every episode anew. :poop:

Final example:

I got used to the random side chick from Episode XX appears => Main Girl Romance is_kill = yes
But the Jolina, Elaine, Bella at the Beach House scene invalidates a player choice five clicks after it was optioned.

1) E=Yes, B=No
2) E=No, B=yes

It deselects Bella from the game without any prompt or player input and invalidates the revenge path aka third choice I made five clicks ago...:ROFLMAO:
I was promised a Revenge plot and some Bella action, but now that Coffee Jane makes me rich for fucking her first I no longer want to romance or revenge Bella? WTF? Why offer a choice only to kill it five clicks later...

The game went from female romance option refuses MC due to cluster fuck to => MC refuses romance options by himself after choosing it...o_O

TL;DR:
Don't bother with the remake if the writing in every episode causes random romance kills in the same or following episode. :sick: I lost faith in that game ever having a clear path remake or not...
and futas...lets not forget futas, man...this damned game:FacePalm:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

Final example:

1) E=Yes, B=No
2) E=No, B=yes

TL;DR:
Ummm...what?

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes