Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I'm currently on the season and I have to say I really like it. The visuals are beautiful, the story is simple and effective, and the characters are endearing. Great job!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Wedding proposal in this update, but if you go on a date with Monica it won't happen.
Actually the worst case scenario will happen before reaching chapter 25.
Not only that, you won't see the extra scene with that brutal comedian.
In the previous Update, I had Bella in the house and Kate flipped after Natasha gave her speech. Broke up with me, and I think her friends too. Not sure about them. I remember from reviews that you are allowed to make a wedding proposal at the top of the building.
The cliffhanger with Bella being pregnant was where I was left. Has the story progressed from there?

Feb 2, 2024
In the previous Update, I had Bella in the house and Kate flipped after Natasha gave her speech. Broke up with me, and I think her friends too. Not sure about them. I remember from reviews that you are allowed to make a wedding proposal at the top of the building.
The cliffhanger with Bella being pregnant was where I was left. Has the story progressed from there?
Yes everything there, wedding proposal, but I chose to stall, so wedding proposal avoidable.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
RIp..one of the best game...nearly ruined but omongus dev time and wasting on redo.when all that was to change was allow an harem or mini harem path....and all this near the end of the game... i pretty lost my aspectation to see this finished sadly...what a waste

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
RIp..one of the best game...
:FacePalm:
You like this game so much that you didn't know that a Steam version was coming with updated images for earlier parts that needed brought in-line with later image quality. Something that was revealed over a year ago.

Maybe if you spent as much time paying attention to relevant information as you do overusing ellipses, you wouldn't be so surprised when the things mentioned by devs actually happen.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
RIp..one of the best game...nearly ruined but omongus dev time and wasting on redo.when all that was to change was allow an harem or mini harem path....and all this near the end of the game... i pretty lost my aspectation to see this finished sadly...what a waste
hard disagree. This is one of the few games that actually a redo makes sense for since it brings the quality of the renders and animations up to par since it's a huge difference. The first time I saw Monica and the neighbor forget her name made me want to go running for the hills but as I got into later parts of the game they look so much better almost like not even the same character to me.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
:FacePalm:
You like this game so much that you didn't know that a Steam version was coming with updated images for earlier parts that needed brought in-line with later image quality. Something that was revealed over a year ago.

Maybe if you spent as much time paying attention to relevant information as you do overusing ellipses, you wouldn't be so surprised when the things mentioned by devs actually happen.
shhh..thats one of haremers there.:cautious:
can one expect anything less from those?
btw, probably one of the upper-haremers tiers, considering words account in that post.
now we probably can expect lower tiers with their "harem?" informative posts all over again :BootyTime:

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes