VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Then that's unfortunate for you isn't it...unfortunately the world does not revolve around you though...so, it's one of lifes many tough lucks isn't it? No point in whining abiout your life situation making hobbies difficult for you. Something I've never understood people complaining about.

I don't earn enough to drive a Ferrari...don't hear me whining to Ferrari about it though, because it's a me probnlem not a them problem. So all VN devs should do everything just to cater to folks like you?

Me me me me...
Ah, you're one of those thread "traffic cops" that posts thousands of times in a thread looking to bait people into arguments by acting like an asshole. Into the ignore pile you go.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Then that's unfortunate for you isn't it...unfortunately the world does not revolve around you though...so, it's one of lifes many tough lucks isn't it? No point in whining abiout your life situation making hobbies difficult for you. Something I've never understood people complaining about.

I don't earn enough to drive a Ferrari...don't hear me whining to Ferrari about it though, because it's a me probnlem not a them problem. So all VN devs should do everything just to cater to folks like you?

Me me me me...
WTF??? Due expressed an simple opinion that many others in this thread have expressed also. Yes it kinda shitty to so many LI's and multiple endings and a harem or semi-harem ending not one. Yes multiple endings suck. You might like playing the game 12 times to 12 endings that does not mean others do. We usually agree on many things, but man someone pissed in your cereal this morning.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Some of us don't have the time to spend to replay your game 12 different times just to see each love interest's path.
Then don't. Nobody's forcing you. You don't need to see every render of the game (and you can just unren it anyway). Oh but you're a "completionist" without time, too bad for you.

Though this game doesn't require 12 playthroughs, there'll be a few endings with multiple girls

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
WTF??? Due expressed an simple opinion that many others in this thread have expressed also. Yes it kinda shitty to so many LI's and multiple endings and a harem or semi-harem ending not one. Yes multiple endings suck. You might like playing the game 12 times to 12 endings that does not mean others do. We usually agree on many things, but man someone pissed in your cereal this morning.
It's not shitty, it's the story, it doesn't suck...you play it or you don't and no one is being 'punished'.

Soemone's personal situation that prevents them replaying something, rewatching something or rereading somrething really isn't the devs problem and whining about it isn't going to solve that situation of theirs is it?

Suck to be those people I guess. Life ain't fair, just or equal and we don't always get what we want. People need to accept that.

Last edited:

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Then don't. Nobody's forcing you. You don't need to see every render of the game (and you can just unren it anyway). Oh but you're a "completionist" without time, too bad for you.

Though this game doesn't require 12 playthroughs, there'll be a few endings with multiple girls
I really don't understand why you're taking other's opinions personally like this. Are you CheekyGimp in disguise? Others play games differently than you. Nobody's forcing you to be an asshole to others.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Nah CheekyGimp is a lot friendlier than this. At least that's what I've seen so far. I remember this one bird used to be friendly. Then it wasn't anymore. Which is too bad because it used to be such a nice bird. What do birds have to do with this game's chicks? Well women are called birds in Britain so I would like to have all my favorite birds all in one foursome.

Reactions: hawk784563

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i would love to see an harem ending too but be real man ,in this game with this premises isnt too much ?this isnt a fantasy game this is more like real life ,if i may ask to the dev for some semi harem ending will be family ending or redhair endings or some shit like that but a true harem ending with how complex everycharacter is ,......i dont thin so,it sucks to play many paths but is what it is,the only hope i have is some kind of revengearc againt that redhair in particular the rel cunt one ,and no im not talking about elaine.....

Reactions: Snugglepuff
Feb 2, 2024
i would love to see an harem ending too but be real man ,in this game with this premises isnt too much ?this isnt a fantasy game this is more like real life ,if i may ask to the dev for some semi harem ending will be family ending or redhair endings or some shit like that but a true harem ending with how complex everycharacter is ,......i dont thin so,it sucks to play many paths but is what it is,the only hope i have is some kind of revengearc againt that redhair in particular the rel cunt one ,and no im not talking about elaine.....
This game has multiple endings?
I though you get to choose your endings by dumping certain girls.
Definitely don't choose Monica or Katie.
Those 2 are way too much alike, way too jeolous and possessive.
You might have a better chance with the others.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i dont need to chosse at all man i play so mnay oaths that i even not remember all of them ,i like all the girls here so its difficult to chosse one but i have my favorits and monica is one of them ,maybe for some she is a little to cringe or creeppy but for me playing his path only she is one of the sweetest LI i saw in my gamelife

Feb 2, 2024
I was right, dumping Monica chapter 24 continues instead of ending the way it did.
That mod or story doesn't really tell you why I had to do that or how Katie found out how you were secetly cheating, it just happened, and I'm not waiting until chapter 25 to find out.
Let's just say if you don't, you won't see Ronnie the Brutal comedian in this chapter.
Also giving you a chance to propose, 1 woman only, optional of course. Thank God.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2023
Ah, you're one of those thread "traffic cops" that posts thousands of times in a thread looking to bait people into arguments by acting like an asshole. Into the ignore pile you go.
Yes, it's always the same people. They know who they are and who I'm talking about, I know you are reading this, losers. They respond to people's comments all day, 24/7, it seems like they have no life and they spend the entire day on this site responding to everyone's comments with sarcastic or rude responses trying to start an argument. And they think they are always right and smarter than everyone. They do not accept the opinion of others, it is what they think it is, and others are wrong in their opinion. It's so pathetic. It's always the same names, the same users, just pay attention to this and you'll notice a pattern.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
calling someone a loser because they have a different opinion than you is you being a loser and immature, be like the others and just block them and shut up about it, you can't change someones mind i'm so sorry people in this world think different and not everyone is the same. how great that would be if everyone in the world thinks the same and are the same. no one would be a individual, it's us thinking different and being different that makes the world unquie and not boring. but some of us think we do no wrong and are perfect and never like to be told no you are wrong no you are not right. being a grown up is accpeting that you can and most of the time be wrong and that not everyone will agree with what you say.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

shark123

Jun 14, 2017
There is no non-Steam version anymore. Ch25 is the last chapter (maybe some epilogues)....all versions will be the Steam version now. AFIK there are dialogue fixes throughout but the vast majority (inc graphical) is in the beginning. Later chapters don't need any correcting.
Thanks

Reactions: Maviarab

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
There is no non-Steam version anymore. Ch25 is the last chapter (maybe some epilogues)....all versions will be the Steam version now.
Are you saying that Cheeky won't release the CH25 update-only and the completed game on Patreon before it's released and packaged for Steam, because if you are, then I'll take that bet.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes