Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I'm on chapter 23 and the main character is more worried about entertaining the girls then he's worried about the will. I'm wondering when is he going to finally going to confront Elaine.
She obviously wants to tell him something important.
So let's get this will fiasco started already.
I want to see the 3rd cougar finally revealed.
I hope they made chapter 24 as long as chapter 23 where we're still wondering about the will.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Feb 2, 2024
I'm on chapter 23 and the main character is more worried about entertaining the girls then he's worried about the will. I'm wondering when is he going to finally confront Elaine.
She obviously wants to tell him something important.
Now I'm wondering if I made the right decision in giving her the house.
A long way to backtrack if I did not.
So let's get this will fiasco started already.
I want to see the 3rd cougar finally revealed.
I hope they made chapter 24 as long as chapter 23 where we're still wondering about the will.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Have you compared the new with the old? There definitely are some changes.
I didn't do a line-by-line comparison of dialogue. but that scene was just "wrong," it really needed to be turned upside down. now probable that some cleaning up was also done, but for me it's not enough.

Feb 2, 2024
I didn't do a line-by-line comparison of dialogue. but that scene was just "wrong," it really needed to be turned upside down. now probable that some cleaning up was also done, but for me it's not enough.
Didn't notice the changes, looked the same to me.
Instead of doing all that why not continue the story?
I woud like to see more sneaking around with the cougars.

Feb 2, 2024
Ha, I don't how I guessed it, but I was right.
Bella the third cougar.
That was like a shot in the dark.
Who could have guessed, she was after the money not the main character or both.
I kinda wish it was someone else, but what can you do, it is what it is.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Bella the third cougar.
To be honest I thought it was quite obvios, because as the Stepmoms sister she had the most probable connection to the father.

Reactions: sava75
Feb 2, 2024
I hope if they are going to waste so much time in the remake, the choices are netter.
The choices where money is concerned, I'm talking about the will, are the worst.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Didn't notice the changes, looked the same to me.
Instead of doing all that why not continue the story?
I woud like to see more sneaking around with the cougars.
The alternatives were not between seeing the new chapter and waiting for the rework. The alternative was an abandoned game. Let's hope it does well on steam

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well. After reading the heated discussion I decided to download and play the Beta release. And I must say that the graphics are improved a lot. Animations are not top of the bill.

One bit that needs improvement are the dialogs. You have to make a lot of choices. And being an amateur in programming I don't know if they have all aan impact on the game.

So yes, the game is improving, but no I still don't become a Patreon.

Hope the dev finish ep 25 soon........

Reactions: babadunde

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well. After reading the heated discussion I decided to download and play the Beta release. And I must say that the graphics are improved a lot. Animations are not top of the bill.

One bit that needs improvement are the dialogs. You have to make a lot of choices. And being an amateur in programming I don't know if they have all aan impact on the game.

So yes, the game is improving, but no I still don't become a Patreon.

Hope the dev finish ep 25 soon........
nope...it is great the way it is - not many games have that number of small, medium, and big choices of which all have impact, based on their importance ofc.

reading that you arent yet quite satisfied due to "too many choices" is one of the most laughable things i have read around...that is why f95z is such a great place - one day you think you have seen it all, then another day boooom - comes this user with completely fresh "insight".

your decision to "still don't become a Patreon" surely is a hard blow to the game/dev...we can only hope he will do everything he can to further please you and meet your gaming standards...

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Bella the third cougar.
As you're new to this VN yourself...spoiler tags exist for a reason.

Please use them and have some consideration for other poeple who may be new to this.

Reactions: Sleepy666

Lou33

Mar 16, 2023
Patreon takes between 8-12%.
Steam takes 30%.

Exactly, the selling point wouldn't be the cut they take/lose, but rather the possibility of attracting a wider audience. As you say if a game can sell a million copies, or even just a fraction of that, it's a lot of money they're not seeing on Patreon.
That being said, it's a pretty saturated market on Steam now, no? There was once just a handful of adult games, but there's probably a few hundred if not more by now.
Thousands actually, Actually more like 10 thousand maybe. There are literally like 4-5 new ones trending on the steam new releases every week. Thats not including all the other shitty ones Made. If were talking just purely adult games there is a shit tone on steam. Though 90% aren't even worth playing its hard to find the good ones buried beneath all the shitty ones though. Ive seen some devs that have like 10-15 made and they are all short and have terrible writing.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
How often is the remaster updated? I installed that one by accident and when I got to the end I downloaded the other version and realised the art and everything is just way better on the remaster

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How often is the remaster updated? I installed that one by accident and when I got to the end I downloaded the other version and realised the art and everything is just way better on the remaster
the remaster was essentially made for Steam, and the first season (corresponding to the first 10 chapters of the game) should be released this year

there is no date, I think the goal is to have it out by the summer.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
the remaster was essentially made for Steam, and the first season (corresponding to the first 10 chapters of the game) should be released this year

there is no date, I think the goal is to have it out by the summer.
the game will not be complete by summer lets say august, i see the seasons and chapters to be played out for as long as possible to keep the money flowing if the game get complete then why sould people keep supporting. ;)

Feb 2, 2024
Just how far back do I need to go?
No matter what choices I made, I lost the main relationship.
Chapter 24 was all about ending the main relationship if not careful.
That mod backfired on me.
There's no point in playing chapter 25 if I cant save that relatiionship.
That remake better be a remake of better choices like I said.
There's no Harem tag in this game.
Maybe they should consider putting that into the remake.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes