• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
i just don't get how having to choose between the girls and monica makes sense. eventually monica is gonna find out we're dating anyway and wont it end up being the same situation? won't she be heartbroken and expose us? ugh its annoying. anyway here's to hoping for a harem mod eventually
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
So I want to ask that we have to play season 1 steam remaster after ep 24 or both are same?
Ep24 is the entire VN to date (before the Steam release). Season 1 is the first few chapters with reworked graphics to fall in line with the later chapters.

What is difficult to understand about this? I answer this godamn question every....fecking...day it seems.

Goat Horn

Apr 24, 2024
i just don't get how having to choose between the girls and monica makes sense. eventually monica is gonna find out we're dating anyway and wont it end up being the same situation? won't she be heartbroken and expose us? ugh its annoying. anyway here's to hoping for a harem mod eventually
Of course. Oh my God. That damned woman deprives us of all pleasures.
This Monica looks like Hürrem to me, the wife of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent, back in the 16th century. The poor man had a harem of more than 500 women, but the harpy would not let him sleep with any of them, except with her. Horrible woman.
By the way, all the women in the VN are not even 25, what a crappy harem. To solve this, I propose that the male characters be incorporated, starting of course with Sammy. Also Roger and his loudmouth friend and the guys at the party. Don't forget the carnies, including the old fortune teller. The maitre d' of the French restaurant. All the male attendees at Comicon, Scarlet's limo driver, the photographer, the bald guy at the theater. I don't forget the big-nosed comedian or the bartender at the joint. Ah! and of course, dog boy. I don't know if I forgot any.
With this we reach about 50, I think. By the nails of Christ, what a shame for haren.
Long live Suleiman and die fucking Monica.

• Haha
Reactions: divingmedic

nab

Jun 24, 2017
Ill give my two cents on the game: i love it but I believe that the addition of some characters were not beneficial to the overall plot. I am specifically talking about Porshe (and sister), Captain Heart and to a lesser extent dog's boy mum.

Now the entire plot is based on the MC having to choose between the money or Monica's family and solving the mistery of who is plotting behind the MC's back. While the MC is trying to do that, he develops relationships with the other NPCs, who are more or less involved to the main points of the plot.

The characters I mentioned at the beginning of this post feel inconsequential to the plot as pursuing any of them poses no risk for the MC (inheritance vs Monica's family) aside from getting caught cheating on any LIs that he ended up with. For example if you date Bella and Kate you risk not only of losing one or the other (or both), but also the inheritance (yes according to the events of the last episodes you don't anyway but the MC and the player do not know that until ep 24). I used Bella and Kate but i could have made the same example with Monica and Joline or with many others. In addition these characters are somehow intertwined by the main plot points. Therefore there role and relashionship you develop with them feels more natural if contextualized in the overall story. Furthermore these NPCs you meet in the early episodes have had more character development and therefore by cheating on them or losing their affection, frendship or love feels more consequential for the MC.

Conversely Porshe (and sister) and Captain Heart do not have not role in the main plot, have had little development and feel more like some random people added to the mix at the last second for the MC to hump. Furthermore Wanda and Angel are already filling the role of characters not involved in the main plot, making not only Porshe and Heart superfluous but also redundant.

Personally rather than adding these NPCs I would have focused more on the main cast and/or tried to involve more Angela and Wanda with the other NPCs. For example there should have been scenes where the MCs risked to get caught cheating like when Bella visits the beach house while Kate Debbie and Lily are there.

All in all this game is great I played it alot but there are some areas that could be improved

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Ill give my two cents on the game: i love it but I believe that the addition of some characters were not beneficial to the overall plot. I am specifically talking about Porshe (and sister), Captain Heart and to a lesser extent dog's boy mum.

Now the entire plot is based on the MC having to choose between the money or Monica's family and solving the mistery of who is plotting behind the MC's back. While the MC is trying to do that, he develops relationships with the other NPCs, who are more or less involved to the main points of the plot.

The characters I mentioned at the beginning of this post feel inconsequential to the plot as pursuing any of them poses no risk for the MC (inheritance vs Monica's family) aside from getting caught cheating on any LIs that he ended up with. For example if you date Bella and Kate you risk not only of losing one or the other (or both), but also the inheritance (yes according to the events of the last episodes you don't anyway but the MC and the player do not know that until ep 24). I used Bella and Kate but i could have made the same example with Monica and Joline or with many others. In addition these characters are somehow intertwined by the main plot points. Therefore there role and relashionship you develop with them feels more natural if contextualized in the overall story. Furthermore these NPCs you meet in the early episodes have had more character development and therefore by cheating on them or losing their affection, frendship or love feels more consequential for the MC.

Conversely Porshe (and sister) and Captain Heart do not have not role in the main plot, have had little development and feel more like some random people added to the mix at the last second for the MC to hump. Furthermore Wanda and Angel are already filling the role of characters not involved in the main plot, making not only Porshe and Heart superfluous but also redundant.

Personally rather than adding these NPCs I would have focused more on the main cast and/or tried to involve more Angela and Wanda with the other NPCs. For example there should have been scenes where the MCs risked to get caught cheating like when Bella visits the beach house while Kate Debbie and Lily are there.

All in all this game is great I played it alot but there are some areas that could be improved
Facts. but out of all the NPCs that didn't make sense the carnival girl. That one just didn't get that.

Rob229

Sep 13, 2020
This Monica looks like Hürrem to me, the wife of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent, back in the 16th century. The poor man had a harem of more than 500 women, but the harpy would not let him sleep with any of them, except with her. Horrible woman.
By the way, all the women in the VN are not even 25, what a crappy harem. To solve this, I propose that the male characters be incorporated, starting of course with Sammy. Also Roger and his loudmouth friend and the guys at the party. Don't forget the carnies, including the old fortune teller. The maitre d' of the French restaurant. All the male attendees at Comicon, Scarlet's limo driver, the photographer, the bald guy at the theater. I don't forget the big-nosed comedian or the bartender at the joint. Ah! and of course, dog boy. I don't know if I forgot any.
Also the lawyers (Greg and Sal), Chef Louise who catches you with Lily, old guy who watches you and Jolina streaking across the beach, Keith (who hits on Angel), Julian and Jesus at Keith's party.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
With this we reach about 50, I think. By the nails of Christ, what a shame for haren.
Long live Suleiman and die fucking Monica.
....what?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I'm going to play the game again to see if I can impregnate bella,the religious chick and the younger sister.
P.S. I mean at the same gameplay. I know individually you can do it. I want to do it at the same time

Last edited:

Rob229

Sep 13, 2020
By the way, all the women in the VN are not even 25, what a crappy harem.
Depends who you include: besides the 13 listed on the Stats pages, there's Mabel (carnival), Scarlett, Porsche, Evie, Bubbles, Fiona (at Natasha's party), the librarian, the older woman whose name I forget (Marika?) at Keith's party, 2 cosplayers and 2 LARPers at the convention, 2 strippers on the date with Debbie, the old woman who watches you streak across the beach with Jolina; and 4 cross-over characters from My Sister My Roommate/The Cabin. And no doubt I've forgotten some others.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes