Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Here's a save file that doesn't require you to do all the puzzle bullshit with the lights as I've already done it. As for hacking the tentacle game I haven't made any progress other than find display values. I think the numbers that pop up are just random and serve no purpose other than giving it an rpg like feel and over9000 just gives you more hits as its really just a dressed up rock paper scissors game.

Remember to remove the .dat file extension and put in C:\Users\(insertwhateverusernameis)\AppData\Local\Wet_Summer_Days.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think the numbers that pop up are just random and serve no purpose other than giving it an rpg like feel and over9000 just gives you more hits as its really just a dressed up rock paper scissors game.
Sounds about right given how the game feels to play.

You forgot the little note about removing the file extension with the new save.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
2.1 is out when will it updated
That is likely the same version as the DLSite release that appeared a few days ago, you can find it a few pages back in the thread (or ) modified to include all the extras from the hero edition.

We get updates when people share them so can't always predict when, especially lesser known games (and the ops may not always get updated quickly).

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Maybe we should mention that when we say "the tile" we mean one of the floor boards.
The middle one adjacent to the wall in front of the toilet door.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Right right. I'll add that along with the other stuff like where to put it. Still no idea how to hack that minigame.
You should have totally @'td me. If not for the update I would have probably never known. The default value for the HP is 9999 and its value type is a double. Don't forget to calculate the HP you gain at the end of each turn.

Reactions: Yuufak

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
great art style ruined by crappy gameplay, so so sad to see

after trying that horrible drinking mini game this game fully deserves all the 1 star ratings

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
You should have totally @'td me. If not for the update I would have probably never known. The default value for the HP is 9999 and its value type is a double. Don't forget to calculate the HP you gain at the end of each turn.
Would of if I knew you were familar with this sort of thing. :p Anyways I tried the value you gave and it found something but it doesn't update one address but instead goes to a completely different address. Any insight on this? I did the calculation and found the new address but that doesn't really solve the problem in my scenario. o_O

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Would of if I knew you were familar with this sort of thing. :p Anyways I tried the value you gave and it found something but it doesn't update one address but instead goes to a completely different address. Any insight on this? I did the calculation and found the new address but that doesn't really solve the problem in my scenario. o_O
So I take it you found the address and now are trying to find the base address?

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yup all in an effort to freeze the value.
I guess if you wanted to you could use the Pointer scan if you really want to (shit is so slow, at least for me); but since i'm just not making a table its not really an issue for me. I mean I have a pretty basic understanding of CE so i'm definitely overlooking something.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...after trying that horrible drinking mini game this game fully deserves all the 1 star ratings
Can't entirely argue, but after awhile you can just about get used to of it. Or you use the cheat keys instead if you have a version with them, definitely use them if you want some of the different (trickier to get) outcomes of the mini game.

Reactions: ssj4kakarott

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to operate Debug keys? Because none of them work on my side.
If you have the right version of the game press the H key to activate them, you should hear a noise to confirm it worked. If you don't hear a noise download version of the game (2.1 but with the cheats and things modded in from 2.0 Hero).

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
If you have the right version of the game press the H key to activate them, you should hear a noise to confirm it worked. If you don't hear a noise download version of the game (2.1 but with the cheats and things modded in from 2.0 Hero).
thank you

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.90 star(s) 28 Votes