Others - Completed - Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Fuchsschweif

The game starts off in japanese. Had to look and search in this thread how to change it. Then the next thing: Incest tag is misleading, 1 minute into the game the MC tells us that the girls parents live in a town far away, so clearly not his sister.

The controls for the water drinking games are wonky, and the worst thing is that I didn't find a way to save the game. There is no menu that allows for saving, ESC just asks if you want to go back to the main menu. Not even does it autosave then, my game was just gone.

Uninstall -> trash bin. This game doesn't respect your time.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jetblackpope

Fabulous little omorashi gem. If you like urination you'll love this. The controls may be a little difficult and the directions on what to do may not be clear at first - but isn't mastering the controls and discovering the game's pathways the joys of playing a video game? Regardless, if you can't get past that there's some cheat codes. Happy drinking!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

xa0

This one is very simple but enjoyable sandbox style game about MC and some young girl spending summer together.

PROS:
    + Interactive. Yes that's something that many bigger games can't achieve for some strange reason. In most cases we are forced to watch scripted scenes where we have no control over characters. This one is different. There's choice of actions and possible responses or effects depending on purchased items, relationship with the girl and her current status that can be changed by teasing her (or tricking her into drinking more water). Basically the better relation MC has with her the bolder things he can do and the more girl is turned on by these actions the more erotic her responses will be. And what's most important every time we have the choice how far we want MC to go. Simple but lots of high quality sandboxes can't even get 1/4 of mechanics like these.
    + Uncensored and with audio. Graphics are very simple but cute at the same point.

CONS:
    - Water drinking game have some irritating physics and you need to learn how to win it. But it's not that problem since loosing is also good option.
    - Game could be bigger and longer with more options and better drawings but it's still nice in current form.

I really wish those big sandboxes with high quality graphics and animations had so many interactive and controllable ways of playing with girls as this simple game. Don't expect much from it but definitely check it out.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

lawlietpwnz

One of the best games on this site.
    Unfortunately a very underrated one, because of the butterfingered people.

The controls are fine, you just need to learn \ get used to it.

I played this game ~4 years ago and still can't forget about it. Think it means something.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

StormrReaper

This is an omorashi fetish game and one of the better ones.

Gameplay has a 2 week time limit and it's just lewding up your cousin/niece.

music is pretty good not the best in the world but, its good enough it won't drive you insane.

graphics are very good 10/10 will nut again
  6. 5.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Wet summer days is a great game. It has cool dialogue, good voice acting, nice story that is relatable, cute girl and good scenes. Only shame is it doesn't have way more content since the potential was there.

Art 4.5/5
    Story - 4.5/5
    Gameplay 4.5/5
    Fapability 5/5
    Originality 4.5/5
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ourobr

The game is brilliant, but it's truly hard to get used for atleast at first without walkthrough.
    If only, it's bit too short, and the battle is too hard. Still, I like the relationship of heroes, and will wait future games of the creator
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]
    Cute games that I absolutely recommend.
    Remarkable game with great designs, except when walking around town, in the closet etc.
    The drawings and animations of the latter places mentioned are not really for me, also because changing the style is something that I really don't appreciate.
    The voices-effects are nice, but they weren't necessary, maybe it was better to improve other aspects.
    The characterization of the character is non-existent, which is very bad for a game like this, where the bond between the two characters is the main thing.
    Despite all this, I still recommend the game, that playing it for once certainly does not hurt, also because it is short, so it does not steal too much time.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

elimentkid

slight spoilers ahead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Ducksssss

Controls are clunky and you have no idea what's going on at first. I only managed to complete the game reading a lot of the thread but it's still a cute game that's pretty dense in content. Dense but pretty short. Wish there was more so it's a shame this is all we'll ever get.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

hurrdurrderpderp

If you want some lighthearted game with cute girl during summertime there is no choice but to try this one.

It's not long game but you will probably spend some quiality time looking for more lewd interactions and animations during your playthrough. And animations are really good. Drinking minigame is original and fun and overall story is awwww-inducing.

For all imouto lovers - go get this and have some wonderful time.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

travwa

This is a game that I wish had more scenes. Heroine is cute. The game has interesting scenarios and you can play with the girl in a myriad of erotic ways. The music is great but the h-scenes can be improved. Overall a game everyone should try.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Medianoche

It is a short game with mechanics that are difficult to understand at first but that you get used to over time, there is no tutorial so you have to learn as you go. There are many unlockable hidden events so it would be a good idea to use the guide left in the forum comments. there are enough hentai scenes although it would have been better to find more. the story is cute. You have 13 days to finish the game maximizing the girl's status, it's more than enough time
  14. 4.00 star(s)

AlexFalkenberg

Fun gameplay and dialogue. Felt a little bit repetitive at times though. The game also has really nice artwork and the admittedly weird aspect ratio grew on me after a while, creating a somewhat intimate feeling.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Miacis

Girl is cute af, and there is a plenty of interactions with her. Man do I love this game despite it being quite short and with inconsistent pacing! If you are the one who enjoys pixel graphic animations, go give it a try, they're pretty hot in this game and will make up for eeeeeverything!
  16. 1.00 star(s)

tokuin

this game is garbage. It seems designed to be as annoying as possible. Controls don't work the way they are intended (assuming they were ever intended to work a certain way at all), the issue has been brought up repeatedly since the initial release yet its still there. The form factor is awkward and will have you miss clicking off screen repeatedly. The drinking game has no clear rules and just ends abruptly. It's like a bible thumper made this game to save sinners from themselves or some shit. THOU SHALT NOT BEAT THYNE MEAT!
  17. 2.00 star(s)

molitar

No clue where to go for scene. Mini game is too difficult and broken that it's not fun. It's just an excercise in frustration.. A good game made too difficutl. Never saw more then bathroom peep scene and her wet.. that is it..
  18. 5.00 star(s)

guildos

One of my favorite games. It's just so good to fuck her. I really like loli girls and this probably one of the best of them! Sounds are great, she is moaning in a very sexy way. Also graphics is very good.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

wrongway2099

Starting with a mini game with poor controls and inconstant results is a frustrating choice. It forces the intro to be view over and over. Even winning the mini games forces a timed event with no real instructions on where to go. If you click the wrong direction you'll miss the scene. If you want to view it, you've got go redo the mini game which means you have to redo the whole cam, intro included.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

henkie de zemmel

Simply enjoyed this one very much. Yes, it doesn't give you a lot of information about how to play, yes the drinking game is a bit weird in the beginning and yes the art style is not for everyone. But these are all things that could be categorized under creative choices. Especially the art style which I personally quite like.

All in all this game atleast surpasses grind games and horribly translated renpy's that work up for hours to a dissapointment. This game definitely delivers on what it is about. And what that is, I urge you to find out for yourself.