Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
How? How? How?! Can I lose in combat against a bound girl, suspended in mid-air?! There are no words. Every time you near victory- she pulls some crap and frees herself (which seems to give her like 5 freakin' turns) OR she can charge an attack- where's my charged attack? She gives no indication which tactic she's going to employ- no facial tic, stance, posture, sound cues- it's completely RNG...and complete B.S. At least the bosses in Mike Tyson's Punch-Out gave away their attacks... :) This is a seriously unbalanced game mechanic. I've tried both offensive and defensive positions and when it seems like I have the upper hand in either scenario- she somehow manages to win- all while being naked, bound, and penetrated. Da'fuq?

Also, unrelated- I forgot how to spy on Mizuki when she's in the shower. I run outside, click up for the tree, and as I'm standing there looking at the base of said tree- my time runs out... I remember doing it in the past, but now I've apparently forgotten.

@TheBlueKnight, thanks for the tip. That variation on the waking up is an improvement over the old one. :)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I forgot how to spy on Mizuki when she's in the shower. I run outside, click up for the tree...
That sounds about right but make sure your clicking on the leaves of the tree, should be a round indicator glow if your on the right spot (like with her outside peeing spot) not the usual glowy bar you change rooms with.
At least the bosses in Mike Tyson's Punch-Out gave away their attacks...

Reactions: Safetydummy

accel2000

Nov 11, 2018
I'm thinking maybe they implemented it to prep for a possible netorare / ryona game involving the same character because boy that'll be a sick (and also mentally sick) marketing move.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm thinking maybe they implemented it to prep for a possible netorare / ryona game involving the same character...
The next game is teased on it's about a long haired witch girl from the looks of it. Not saying he definitely wouldn't but those themes do seem a bit extreme for Rayn, his last game is very similar to this game (and the tentacles were very out of the blue).

Although witch girls and ryona do often go together...

Reactions: Safetydummy

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Favorability has reached level 5 but I can't click the board
If your on 2.0 you should just need the maid costume (and that's it nothing else).

If you have the new 2.1 (well the DLSite one) it's become overly complicated, forbidden101v worked it out and explains it .

If absolutely nothing happens (not even a creak) you may be using a version before the tentacle game was added.

Just in case the latest version is .

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
I figured out how to access it in version 2.1. Thankfully being a patreon of rayn I got a little hint that helped me a lot.

rayn: There's a secret scene that you can unlock by clicking on the tile but first you need the maid costume and to play around with the lights a bit.

Basically what you need to do is have the maid costume on Mizuki and in order to embrace the darkness it must be night and you need to turn off the lights in Jun's room, Mizuki's room, and the living room that has the kotatsu. You will hear a checkpoint sound when you do this. I'm not entirely sure if you need to talk to her near the shower but for some reason you also hear a checkpoint sound when you do. In any case here's the complete save.
Wait. what tile? what do we have to actually press?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there any full guide for this game?
No but a while ago I wrote a few tips , the heart requirement seem to be more in the very latest version though (and you can't make her cum by just stroking her head and armpit anymore).

NCV331

Apr 28, 2018
There's a secret scene that you can unlock by clicking on the tile but first you need the maid costume and to play around with the lights a bit.

Basically what you need to do is have the maid costume on Mizuki and in order to embrace the darkness it must be night and you need to turn off the lights in Jun's room, Mizuki's room, and the living room that has the kotatsu. You will hear a checkpoint sound when you do this. I'm not entirely sure if you need to talk to her near the shower but for some reason you also hear a checkpoint sound when you do.
I followed what you said, put the maid costume on Mizuki, turned off all the lights, talked to her near the shower and heard the sound but it still keeps "creaky" no matter how many nights in game I've spent doing this. I even get the good ending and play for over 14 days. Is something wrong or not if the conversation near the shower begin with a blank message.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I followed what you said, put the maid costume on Mizuki...
Just tried it out again, with the bath timer ticking down I turned off the three lights Mizuki's first then moving left talked to her (in the middle of doing the lights). And the tile came off. She wasn't wearing the costume at the time. For me in windowed view that secret base conversion looked like it off screen at the start (making it look blank).

If that's what you did maybe try using ?

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Just tried it out again, with the bath timer ticking down I turned off the three lights Mizuki's first then moving left talked to her (in the middle of doing the lights). And the tile came off. She wasn't wearing the costume at the time. For me in windowed view that secret base conversion looked like it off screen at the start (making it look blank).

Honestly I'd say the fight even with the over9000 thing is absurdly hard to win. Get back to you guys when I make a cheat table or something that makes beating it easy peasy.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Honestly I'd say the fight even with the over9000 thing is absurdly hard to win...
I almost got excited when I noticed we could put a tentacle in Mizuki's butt, then the game just ended. I beat it once not sure I really want to do it again, others might though so good idea.

I would gladly swap the whole tentacle game for just an anal option in the bed, or just a extra nipple slip or two somewhere...

NCV331

Apr 28, 2018

Unfortunately the game didn't start with any save when I used the save file, so I guess I can only try until getting it. Could you give me more detail about the actions in an order, and when I have to turn of the lights or talk to her (during or after the bath timer)?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Unfortunately the game didn't start with any save when I used the save file...
You do have to remove the file extension maybe that's why it didn't recognize the file, for the exact order I used earlier...

Skipped the day time with the skip button in the kotatsu room.
A soon as the notification appeared that said Mizuki was in the bath I went her room.
Turned off her light then met her outside the room (as she dashed passed from the bath) so talked to her about the secret base.
Went to our room turned the light off, then the kotatsu room and turned off that light.
Went to the tile and it came off.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes