Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to get the BJ and HJ kotatsu and bed scenes ?
You have to pee yourself by filling your bladder bar up to full with the water. I think you also need your dick out, and she needs a bit but not too much lust (cheats are very handy for the drinking game if you ).

The bed you just have to sleep in her her bed, and have enough affection to let you do stuff (it's more a mini game than scene). Or if you mean the morning blowjob in your bed, that just happens eventually.

Reactions: Alecx0001

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Got it, thanks!
Oh and there's the kotatsu foot job too. Pull out the dick again, get her lust up to about half and click on her crotch to start rubbing it with your foot. She should start doing it back. It's a quick scene though unlike the blowjob.

My favorite is making Mizuki pee herself though,and helping her clean up (her lust to about half and bladder to full).

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
any idea how to reimport back the extracted data from "data.win"? I tried to edit some outfits but can see to reimport the images back. I used quickbms, the thingy that was used to unpack undertail.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Debug keys dont work :(
Did you press the H key to turn them on (should hear a noise when you press it)? I'm not sure if the op's current version actually has them though, if H does nothing download version of 2.1 modded to include all the extras.

cashu

Jun 6, 2017
Hello everyone. It says the game is in english. I downloaded the game and it start in japanese. How can I start in english?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello everyone. It says the game is in english. I downloaded the game and it start in japanese. How can I start in english?
In the settings (the middle choice on the main menu) there's a toggle like button at the top of the list, that changes the language.

Reactions: Rezz

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
guys im lost, is there a guide to all the scenes?
No but I can try to remember them...

First thing in the morning you can get a blowjob, that will just happen eventually (when you sleep in your bed). There's two variations now depending on hearts.

In the day there's the drinking game, top of the page I told someone a few of the different results that you can get. In the same room there's the date (where you give the gift for the last heart), in the garden there's a walk event. In Mizuki's room there's the card game.

At night you can spy on her in the bath and eventually join her, also there's the dreaded tentacle game. With enough hearts you can sleep in mizuki's bed and get a mini game with her (a little like Rayn's ). No morning blowjob in her bed though.

Items from the shop and raising hearts can add and unlock variations to most of these, and Mizuki can be played with when shes just standing around (through talking and touch). With the new rain her clothes will turn transparent if she stays out in it (it's pretty cool).

Except for the drinking game the different variations you unlocked are given as options to pick from.

Reactions: PabloKim

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I need some help with starting the tentacle game. After I got the good ending and started the endless mode, there was a message saying something like "Can you discover the true darkness?". After that clicking on the tile in front of the bathroom gave me a quote saying "Only he who embraces the Dark can behold its true nature!" while before that it just said "Creaky". Still, nothing happens. What do I need to do next?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I need some help with starting the tentacle game...
It got made into a actual puzzle in the latest version, forbidden101v how to do it. Have the maid costume purchased and talk to Mizuki in the hallway (outside the bed rooms not sure you have to but just in case). At night turn off the lights in Mizuki's room, your room and the kotatsu room You should then be able to remove the tile.

The posted link has a save with it all already done, if for some reason it doesn't work.

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
It got made into a actual puzzle in the latest version, forbidden101v how to do it. Have the maid costume purchased and talk to Mizuki in the hallway (outside the bed rooms not sure you have to but just in case). At night turn off the lights in Mizuki's room, your room and the kotatsu room You should then be able to remove the tile.

The posted link has a save with it all already done, if for some reason it doesn't work.
Thanks for the help. That fight was tough as hell, but I finally did it. I can post some tips if someone is interested. Is the scene unlocked after that or do I have to fight the maid every time?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is the scene unlocked after that or do I have to fight the maid every time?
You have to fight every time I think, there are three scenes after if I remember right. One for not fighting and leaving, one for losings and one for winning (just different dialog though same image of you on her lap).

Reactions: James Eveleth

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do i get it on english. its onlay on japanese for me
Look up a couple of posts (now it's back a page), but go into settings (the middle choice on the main menu) and there's a toggle like button at the top of the list. That switches the language.

Reactions: u z i
3.90 star(s) 28 Votes