Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

swilliam

May 26, 2017
Gave the tentacle game a few tries.. now I just hope the dev gets cursed to step on lego pieces for the rest of his life because fucking hell winning this shit is either impossible or requires some "Why do people work? Whenever I need money I just play the lottery for free money." levels of luck.

This is an edit.. yes its so BAD it pulled me out of my ~2 year lurker status.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Gave the tentacle game a few tries..
I you didn't know yet when it starts you can get three choices (they appear one by one as you play more times I think), pick the DBZ 9000 option and you'll have massive amounts of HP.

Still sucks though, but I already had a little rant about it a page back.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ok finished a new game with the version, got the good ending and maid costume but still can't remove the tile. I didn't delete my old save though just let the auto save overwrite it.

...so whats the trick to cheatengine the tentacle game?
Maybe reply to or at RedPillBlues to make sure you get their attention, as they they've used it.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Item names so you know what you're buying would be nice. I would also like to see an item that prevents her from getting mad at you peeking, and instead teases you knowing you're there. Biggest thing for me would be real animated lewd scenes instead of chibi style. Great game

Reactions: alex2011

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Quick question, I DL'd Forbidden's Hero version that he cobbled together. (Thanks, btw) Out of curiosity, is it supposed to still be in Japanese? Am I missing a patch or something to translate into English?

Any info is appreciated. :)

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Quick question, I DL'd Forbidden's Hero version that he cobbled together. (Thanks, btw) Out of curiosity, is it supposed to still be in Japanese? Am I missing a patch or something to translate into English?

Any info is appreciated. :)
Theres an option in the settings to swap it to english. It's set on default for japanese when you first start the game.

Reactions: Safetydummy

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I can't seem to get the tentacle mini game portion to work in 2.1. I tried buying the maid outfit after I completed the main story, putting it on her, and talking to her near the shower which hints about the secret hideout being underneath their feet and even makes some sort of checkpoint sound but nothing happens after that. I'm not sure if its broken or im doing something wrong. Anyone got any insight on this because I'm at a loss.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Am I missing a patch or something to translate into English
Adding to what forbidden101v said it's the toggle looking switch, so easy to spot if you know what it looks like.
I can't seem to get the tentacle mini game portion to work in 2.1...
It was very late when I got to the ending last night but I did try some things like waiting until night and turning lights off, but nothing worked. Things do feel slightly different (hard to remember but you do seem to need more hearts to touch her etc) so I wouldn't be surprised if this was tweaked somehow as well, and the change log does say bug fixes and improvements. There's no comment on about it not working (or at all) yet, and almost two hundred downloads.

I'm hoping DigitalFire will come back saying everything worked for two reasons. One they haven't played before so we'd see if it was related to the previous version and/or the save, and two I feel a bit guilty about telling them it should work fine...
Interesting. I started with an older version and switched halfway through the game when I realized the older version was censored. Downloading the hero version now, hopefully that one is uncensored still.
Sorry completely missed this last night. The censored one is actually the new DLSite version only it has the rain (and the rain soaked clothes) along with more ambient sound effects, the Hero version is a older one but has cheats and extra features (as it's the special version for patrons who gave a lot). Yesterday forbidden101v made a modded version combining the two.

But we can't get the last mini game to work on the DLSite versions... Personally I'd take the rain over the tentacles anyway, but it's up to you. Until we know whats going on and get both.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Theres an option in the settings to swap it to english. It's set on default for japanese when you first start the game.
Yay! You just became my "Favorite Person of the Day"! You should feel honoured. :)

Anyone else who has this question- it the 3rd option down on the main menu and the toggle is the very top choice in the options menu. :)

Honourable Mention*: @TheBlueKnight (the guy who may or may not be stalking me...) Lol

*Only because you replied second.

That tentacle game?! When it says "Over 9,000"- are they talking about her? I have her wrapped up every which way and she can still attack AND defeat me? W to the TH.

Also, one last quick question- where is the 2nd mythical BJ? I can only get the one in morning upon awakening. Oh, to be woken up like that...BY her, everyday... Ahhhh

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That tentacle game?! When it says "Over 9,000"- are they talking about her? I have her wrapped up every which way and she can still attack AND defeat me? W to the TH.
That affects your health, compare the amount of tentacles you have with that option to the bottom one. But your completely right the mechanics makes little sense.
Also, one last quick question- where is the 2nd mythical BJ? I can only get the one in morning upon awakening. Oh, to be woken up like that...BY her, everyday... Ahhhh
The morning blow job has two variations based on affection, the first one can barely be called that though. The other one is from the drinking game, if you pee yourself and her lust is at the right level she'll clean you up (messing with the cheats is easiest).

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
That affects your health, compare the amount of tentacles you have with that option to the bottom one. But your completely right the mechanics makes little sense.

The morning blow job has two variations based on affection, the first one can barely be called that though. The other one is from the drinking game, if you pee yourself and her lust is at the right level she'll clean you up (messing with the cheats is easiest).
Yeah, I'm not too sure how the cheats work. It says "left or right"...is that mouse clicks, arrow keys, something else? It seems kinda vague. :) Is there any indicator/indication that it's working, provided you're doing it right?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah, I'm not too sure how the cheats work...
Press the H key to activate cheats (you should hear a noise), then it is the arrow keys.
goddamit how am i gonna supposed to beat the damn tentacles scene?
You should have more options to pick from at the start the more times you play, when you see the DBZ 9000 option that will give you a lot of health and make it (a bit) easier. I think you need to concentrate on disabling and paralyzing before attacking, but it makes little sense really.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I figured out how to access it in version 2.1. Thankfully being a patreon of rayn I got a little hint that helped me a lot.

rayn: There's a secret scene that you can unlock by clicking on the tile but first you need the maid costume and to play around with the lights a bit.

Basically what you need to do is have the maid costume on Mizuki and in order to embrace the darkness it must be night and you need to turn off the lights in Jun's room, Mizuki's room, and the living room that has the kotatsu. You will hear a checkpoint sound when you do this. I'm not entirely sure if you need to talk to her near the shower but for some reason you also hear a checkpoint sound when you do. In any case here's the complete save.

Remove the .dat file extension and put in C:\Users\(insertwhateverusernameis)\AppData\Local\Wet_Summer_Days. Enjoy!

Zevire

Jun 5, 2017
Press the H key to activate cheats (you should hear a noise), then it is the arrow keys.

You should have more options to pick from at the start the more times you play, when you see the DBZ 9000 option that will give you a lot of health and make it (a bit) easier. I think you need to concentrate on disabling and paralyzing before attacking, but it makes little sense really.
i don't see any DBZ 9000 In my game. can you guide me?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Basically what you need to do is have the maid costume on Mizuki and in order to embrace the darkness it must be night and you need to turn off the lights in Jun's room, Mizuki's room
Damn so I just missed two lights. Why on earth did Rayn decide this needed to be actual puzzle, hope he didn't read my comments before about the riddle sucking and see it as a challenge (I know he didn't).

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Damn so I just missed two lights. Why on earth did Rayn decide this needed to be actual puzzle, hope he didn't read my comments before about the riddle sucking and see it as a challenge (I know he didn't).
At least the puzzle is solved finally. Now hopefully the next project he works on is better put together. I thought the drinking contest thing was pretty creative but everything else felt pretty lacking.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i don't see any DBZ 9000 In my game. can you guide me?
Like I said before you need to play the game a few times to unlock all the options otherwise they're just "........" and won't work, play at least three times I think to get the last option. When your about to start the actual combat you should get a list of three options to pick from, pick the one that's something like "9000tentacular" for the max health.
I thought the drinking contest thing was pretty creative but everything else felt pretty lacking.
I love the general feel of the game (except for the tentacles ) also touch and voyeur mechanics, but can't completely argue it is pretty rough around the edges. I rarely recommend it for that reason even though I really like it.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes