Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
tentacle game is miserable damn
Playing it three times should unlock a kind of easy mode, but it just gives you a lot of health (so you can be miserable for longer). It does help though if you haven't beaten it.

MegaBlackJoe

Feb 24, 2018
Found the way to beat octopus - I use defense first to wait until she attacks. And then grab 2 times after that. Don't try to grab the arm with the knife first - just legs and body or arms. She always attacks on the third time, so use defense on third move and don't attempt attacks before you completely grab her. Don't forget to defend each three moves. Keep grabing her - arm with the knife should be taken at the end. Be careful - when you don't have anything to grab - start attacking, untill you destroy some clothes and don't forget to defend each 3rd move. It's important to stop attacking once you have smth to grab. Continue grabing. Stop when you see tentacles in ass and pussy and have a proper fap, otherwise when you beat octopus, you won't have time to fap.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Tips please :)
Found the way to beat octopus
TheBlueKnight and MegaBlackJoe beat me to it. I can give some elaboration, though.

For a start, lose two times until you can pick 9000 for a power level. You can use those tries to perfect your strategy. After that begins a really hard fight of rock-paper-scissors. You have 3 options on your turn(technically 4, but running won't help) - Attack, Grab and Defend. The maid also has 3 moves corresponding to yours - Attack, Free and Defend. Attack beats Grab/Free, Grab/Free beats Defend and Defend beats Attack.

What is important to know here are the special interactions:
-if you pick a move and she counters it you get dealt damage(ex.: PC: Attack, M: Defend; PC: Grab, M: Attack).
-if both of you pick the same move, then a winner is decided(if the maid is not captured completely then it's going to be her most of the time). In the case of attack, if you win - maid get's dealt clothing damage, if you lose - you get dealt damage. Grab/free is self explanatory. If you both defend, however, you get around 1000 hp back, while the maid gets a damage boost
-if you pick Grab and she picks Defend you...well, grab her
-your Attack vs her Free prevents her escape and damages her clothes.
-if you counter her Attack with a Defend you are dealt no damage and Stun her. The Stun allows you to Grab a part of her body for free if you have already captured all of her limbs!
-if she counters your Defend with a Free she frees a limb and deals damage to you.

Notes:
-Your health is represented by the tentacles on the screen and how much of your main body you see. If you see a black eye in the bottom right corner - full health, if the game tells you that your core is exposed - next attack will kill you.
-While the maid won't use Free if she isn't captured, be careful of spamming Defend in order to recover lost health at the beginning. With a few damage boosts she can destroy half of your tentacles with one attack!

Strategy:
After the maid attacks twice she is most likely to use Defend, so follow with a Grab. After that try to capture as many limbs as possible without letting her get free. After getting her legs and arms captured you can try using a Defend, since a Stun will give you a free capture. Read the cues in battle - if they tell you she can't use a move, adjust your plan accordingly(use Grab if she can't Attack this turn, for example). Once you capture all the available points on her, try to get her naked - the Attack command has 3 variations, each of which targets a different part of her body. Losing clothes will reveal more grab points(1 on breasts, 2 on lower body), which you need to capture in order to win the fight.

That should be it for the guide. Just remember, this is fight has awful RNG and can be quite frustrating at times. Keep trying and you'll get the hang of it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
DEBUG WONT WORK????
If your playing a version of the game with the cheat keys press the H key to turn them on, you should hear a noise to let you know it worked. If not download version of the game (2.1 but with the cheats and things modded in from a earlier version).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
there's rape tag, why?
There's the tentacle mini game now which would count as rape, but that tag was here before it was added in. Other than that (almost randomly added mini game) if you tried anything Mizuki didn't like you'd get a quick kick in the head.

Oh thinking about it I suppose you can kind of molest her a little when she lets you sleep in her bed, but again it won't last long as she'll wake up (and end it pretty quick if she isn't ready for that yet).

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, tentacle battle hard as HELL, but here's a hint, don't let her use Defense, and don't use it too, that way she doesn't do much damage when you capture her

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
I hope they add a gallery/free-play mode of some sort. Finished everything (true love ending, tentacle game, all scenes/shop purchases) and they still want me to redo everything again to see a scene.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I hope they add a gallery/free-play mode of some sort...
I get the feeling 2.1 was mainly made for the DLSite release (and so the patrons had something that month) and now Rayn is truly finished. But who knows, 2.0 was supposed to be the last one.

EnTed

Jun 4, 2017
So, if you pick the DBZ option, is your HP actually 9000? I'm asking because I'm thinking of creating a table for Cheat Engine

trabnm1313

Mar 15, 2018
I can't triggered tentacle game It said "Only he who embraces the Dark can behold it's true nature!" Did I need to do something before ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't triggered tentacle game It said "Only he who embraces the Dark can behold it's true nature!" Did I need to do something before ?
Yes the latest version of the game made it much more complicated, but forbidden101v how to do it. Make sure you have the maid costume purchased and talk to Mizuki outside the bed rooms (not sure if thats needed but just in case). At night turn off the lights in Mizuki's room, your room and the kotatsu room. You should then be able to remove the loose tile.

The post linked above also has a save with it all already done, if it doesn't work.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
is v2.1 the final version (no Completed tag)? it says on his patreon page 'Complete!'

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is v2.1 the final version (no Completed tag)? it says on his patreon page 'Complete!'
I think 2.0 was also supposed to be the completed version too (that's why it had the special hero version), so the game is probably but not definitely finished. This games thread is also a little slow to be updated.

trabnm1313

Mar 15, 2018
Yes the latest version of the game made it much more complicated, but forbidden101v how to do it. Make sure you have the maid costume purchased and talk to Mizuki outside the bed rooms (not sure if thats needed but just in case). At night turn off the lights in Mizuki's room, your room and the kotatsu room. You should then be able to remove the loose tile.

The post linked above also has a save with it all already done, if it doesn't work.
Thanks a lot! I got it and now I need to learn how to beat this minigame :3

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
I downloaded the version from here and dont get how to start the tentacle game. Is there a certain day it has to be done? newgame+? I've got the maid costume and shes wearing it, it just says 'creaky'

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes