3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Which, again, I find foolish. It's totally worth at least trying.

EDIT: It's also something a lot of girls "don't want ever," which is kinda my whole point - what right does a guy have have to expect his girl to just automatically be open to something that he's a little bitch about himself?
We are of the same opinion on this. That is the exact point Ella was trying to make in the game.

Let's not forget the MC is a character too. His thoughts or actions might not always mirror yours.

I mean he's also cheating on his girlfriend with her mom, but him expecting anal from his girlfriend is way worse, I agree.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
We are of the same opinion on this. That is the exact point Ella was trying to make in the game.

Let's not forget the MC is a character too. His thoughts or actions might not always mirror yours.

I mean he's also cheating on his girlfriend with her mom, but him expecting anal from his girlfriend is way worse, I agree.
Expecting anal from his girlfriend is way worse than cheating on her with her mom? :confused:

If we don't get anal, how are you going to reach your true potential as a Butthole Pioneer? :p

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Any hope for hangers?
Most likely not in this game. Sofia is the closest I will go. It is possible in Day, but it never looks right. Hopefully as dforce gets better it can change that.

Expecting anal from his girlfriend is way worse than cheating on her with her mom? :confused:

If we don't get anal, how are you going to reach your true potential as a Butthole Pioneer? :p
Sorry, that was sarcasm haha.

There will be more, it's only a few updates in. Plus each skin tone requires a slightly different butthole

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Because a cock in the ass means different things for guys vs girls?
1. Who said anything about a cock?

2. For anyone actually, y'know, secure in their sexuality, no, it absolutely doesn't mean anything different. You're doing something sexual with a woman, for fuck's sake. This "recieving anal is gayyyyy lol" attitude needs to die in a goddamn fire.

I know, that's why I said I was disappointed in him as a person, not in your writing.

Hey, she's the one with the (at least minor) cuckquean fetish after all ;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
1. Who said anything about a cock?

2. For anyone actually, y'know, secure in their sexuality, no, it absolutely doesn't mean anything different. You're doing something sexual with a woman, for fuck's sake. This "recieving anal is gayyyyy lol" attitude needs to die in a goddamn fire.
So...let's not shame people for their fetishes or triggers, mkay? We accept everyone here...well, as long as they don't bring down the wrath of the FBI! :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I agree - and that should probably include not making unpleasant implications about guys into assplay, no?
I make no implications. I state things plainly.

Most males are not into ass play. They feel that sticking something phallic into their butt is to homo-erotic. Pegging does have a stigma.

Obviously, not all guys feel this way. And I would be a hypocrite if I slammed people for their personal kinks. Look at my posts - that's one thing you'll NEVER see.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
And I would be a hypocrite if I slammed people for their personal kinks. Look at my posts - that's one thing you'll NEVER see.
Ah, shit. It's just now hit me that I've been reading your attitude wrong this whole time :|

I apologize if I came off overly aggressive (probably did, heh) - I just feel rather strongly about the subject, and thought you were in the category of folks who perpetuate said stigma

Reactions: bas and goobdoob

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ah, shit. It's just now hit me that I've been reading your attitude wrong this whole time :|

I apologize if I came off overly aggressive (probably did, heh) - I just feel rather strongly about the subject, and thought you were in the category of folks who perpetuate said stigma
Hey, telling moods is hard in a text-only environment. I've been guilty of the same thing, so I can't really fault you for it!

F95zone is an inclusive community. I respect that, and want to foster it.

Reactions: sdibolcrif and bas

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Please tell me who is GF is??...I believe its ella.....but the first sex scene shows the girls name as ella...... but all talk during the sex would lead you to believe he is fucking someone that is not his GF ella...... im confused

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Please tell me who is GF is??...I believe its ella.....but the first sex scene shows the girls name as ella...... but all talk during the sex would lead you to believe he is fucking someone that is not his GF ella...... im confused
It is Ella. Not sure what's gotten you to believe it's someone else.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
It's Ella, they're just roleplaying - as soon as they're done she thanks him for indulging her "weird" (her word, not mine) fetish.

Not sure what's gotten you to believe it's someone else.
Um... probably the fact that the sex scene that starts the game is deliberately written specifically to make you think that? :p

Reactions: fbass

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Um... probably the fact that the sex scene that starts the game is deliberately written specifically to make you think that? :p
I played beginning of this game few months ago last time, so i seem to forgot about this roleplay. :D It certainly wasn't confusing to me though.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I just finished it (0.3). Could it be that there are some really big logic gaps? The scene with Serafina and Mark comes without any announcement. In general, the whole thing seems very uneven in terms of time. You get news from all the women, Serafina is apparently drunk at work, but then later no more of it. It feels like there is a massive lack of storyline.

The renders are really good and overall it's also entertaining, but all the time I had the feeling that there are missing plot strands. It seems very rushed and illogical. I hope there will be another revision, because it's more confusing than anything else :(

Reactions: supermanz95
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes