3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
I just finished it (0.3). Could it be that there are some really big logic gaps? The scene with Serafina and Mark comes without any announcement. In general, the whole thing seems very uneven in terms of time. You get news from all the women, Serafina is apparently drunk at work, but then later no more of it. It feels like there is a massive lack of storyline.

The renders are really good and overall it's also entertaining, but all the time I had the feeling that there are missing plot strands. It seems very rushed and illogical. I hope there will be another revision, because it's more confusing than anything else :(
I agree, the only criticism i have is that the pacing is way too fast. The story and renders are great but time goes by so fast its hard to tell if its tomorrow or next week! The MC goes from one sex scene to another without any context (eg anal with Ella then instant snap to fucking the mom). I think the game would benefit from some more inter-scene dialogue (or internal monologue) as well as pacing the scenes out more. The inclusion of something to indicate time progression would help a lot. I think this game has great potential and there are heaps of hot girls to lust over, there just needs to be a little more "story foreplay" before the action scenes.

Aug 16, 2018
Very good renders/graphics, Pacing issues, Lots of potential.

Just a suggestion: The Windows version does work in Linux too, so you could mention that in the future.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I just finished it (0.3). Could it be that there are some really big logic gaps? The scene with Serafina and Mark comes without any announcement. In general, the whole thing seems very uneven in terms of time. You get news from all the women, Serafina is apparently drunk at work, but then later no more of it. It feels like there is a massive lack of storyline.

The renders are really good and overall it's also entertaining, but all the time I had the feeling that there are missing plot strands. It seems very rushed and illogical. I hope there will be another revision, because it's more confusing than anything else :(
Bro I'm glad I was not the only one who din't know what the fuck was going on from all the time and event skips/complete gaps, while playing for a moment thought I might have early onset alzheimer's

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Sorry for asking but is there a walkthrough available?
Dont want to not see scenes of this great game
If you were really sorry, you wouldn't ask! But no, the game's not quite long enough for a walkthrough yet. There are a few different versions of some scenes - most notably the GF sex scene - but the paths haven't separated.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Game is fine enough. Hope it doesn't get abandoned

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: crisbr

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Just throwing this out there, I updated the main post. This game has optional and easily avoidable NTR content (2 chances to refuse). It won't affect the overall game, just sex scenes and some dialogue. I just hope everyone is mature enough to not cause arguments over this inclusion.

I repeat, the optional ntr content won't affect the rest of the game, and won't be the main focus of the game. I want to be transparent and honest to players and supporters about what you can expect and not expect from this game.

So because I seem to get a lot of questions every update about NTR, I will make this post a FAQ, and link it in my signature. The game won't change one way or another, no matter your feelings on NTR.

1. Does this game have NTR (netorare) and is it optional?
- Yes, the only way to access the content is by choosing Ella in part 2. It is an optional sidepath for one character in a game with many romance options. If you don't choose Ella, you will never know it was there. And if you do, it won't be the focus of this game in any way, it will just affect the MC + Ella's sex life, and there are many games out there that focus solely on NTR content for you to enjoy
2. What if I don't like NTR?
- You only can access it by choosing Ella in part 2, but some sex scenes will remain locked in the gallery so you never have to accidentally see it.
3. Will it be with or without the MC's consent?
- Play and find out. This game is story-driven and I don't want to reveal future storylines until they happen. The plot is constantly evolving, so even if I gave an answer it could change.
4. But what about when _____ had sex with _______?
- Someone having sex with their own significant other is not NTR just because the MC (or you) like(s) them.

Thanks, Abby
Is the picking Ella in part 2 the part where I'm judging the girls in their swimsuits? Seems like the obvious choice is to pick your girlfriend if you don't want her fucking other guys or even talking about it. But if I want to avoid that, I have to pick someone else?

Edit: Girlfriend going to Shanghai for 2 weeks, sounds like some shit might go down with her. Hope I made the right choices.

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
i really hope it gets an update soon. I like the girls they are different not the same copy paste models from other games.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
We don't even know if dev still coming here. Her activity is a secret.
She was last active in September (9/14 I think) so something unforeseen must've happened. Her last Patreon post is even older (8/14).

Last edited:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
She was last active in September (9/14 I think) so something unforeseen must've happened. Her last Patreon post is even older (8/14).
Her last post in fact is 24 of September in Daz3D Show your skill thread. But what i meant is "that user was last seen" stat which you can hide.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes