3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Been working on hair textures because I know that was the biggest issue some of you had. :p
Actually, i don't think i remember somebody saying anything about this here. I certainly didn't noticed much wrong with it. They do look good on this pic.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Found a better way of texturing skin. :eazyHype:
View attachment 149092
oHHHH awesome I'm much more excited about this new update with so many changes you're killing us like that I really hope that soon you have the recognition that you deserve because your game is wonderful and the characters are excellent in writing that has to improve more immersive and more exciting .... ELLA I really want to see the continuation of your sexual fantasies

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Me too. All tities in all the games I played are bolt-ons or tiny
Yeah. I haven't seen much of different breast forms in these games either. I suspect it's either because not many devs are fans, or it's kinda harder to do than "standard" ones. Plus, morph some outfits after so they doesn't clip.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I'm really enjoying this so far - only a few scenes in, since I didn't have as much time for it last night as I expected, heh... but what I've seen is great.

Hell, the very first scene was enough to hook me - I'm already extremely impressed with Ella. From the game's description it sounds like the story will be sort of "corruption" focused on her... so it's very refreshing to see she's not starting out as a complete naive prude like most corruption-game heroines do - in fact, she's already a bit kinky in her own right! (Side note, I really hope there'll be opportunities to explore that particular fetish with her later on...)

Only thing that's really disappointed me so far isn't really anything in the writing, just the sort of person the PC is - specifically his response to Ella teasing him about anal. "We can use mine if we can use yours" is something I've seen many times in erotica, h-games, even once in a friend talking about trying to talk his girlfriend into it... and every time my reaction is "why are you turning this down, dumbass?!" Even if it's worst-case and you hate it, you're still getting a chance to try her ass in return... and best-case, you enjoy it offering a whole avenue of intimacy for the two of you... AND get to try her ass in return. Literally nothing to lose.
...And having realized this rant was actually longer than the rest of my post I'll leave it there ;)

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I'm really enjoying this so far - only a few scenes in, since I didn't have as much time for it last night as I expected, heh... but what I've seen is great.

Hell, the very first scene was enough to hook me - I'm already extremely impressed with Ella. From the game's description it sounds like the story will be sort of "corruption" focused on her... so it's very refreshing to see she's not starting out as a complete naive prude like most corruption-game heroines do - in fact, she's already a bit kinky in her own right! (Side note, I really hope there'll be opportunities to explore that particular fetish with her later on...)

Only thing that's really disappointed me so far isn't really anything in the writing, just the sort of person the PC is - specifically his response to Ella teasing him about anal. "We can use mine if we can use yours" is something I've seen many times in erotica, h-games, even once in a friend talking about trying to talk his girlfriend into it... and every time my reaction is "why are you turning this down, dumbass?!" Even if it's worst-case and you hate it, you're still getting a chance to try her ass in return... and best-case, you enjoy it offering a whole avenue of intimacy for the two of you... AND get to try her ass in return. Literally nothing to lose.
...And having realized this rant was actually longer than the rest of my post I'll leave it there ;)
I'd disagree on that profoundly. It's just something a lot of guys don't want ever

Reactions: Dilettante

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
It's just something a lot of guys don't want ever
Which, again, I find foolish. It's totally worth at least trying.

EDIT: It's also something a lot of girls "don't want ever," which is kinda my whole point - what right does a guy have have to expect his girl to just automatically be open to something that he's a little bitch about himself?

Reactions: tulkas11

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Which, again, I find foolish. It's totally worth at least trying.

EDIT: It's also something a lot of girls "don't want ever," which is kinda my whole point - what right does a guy have have to expect his girl to just automatically be open to something that he's a little bitch about himself?
Because a cock in the ass means different things for guys vs girls?

Reactions: Dilettante
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes