3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I don't know how long it has to be for a game to be marked abandoned, but this game is also pretty dead on Patreon, with only 16 users still following.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know how long it has to be for a game to be marked abandoned, but this game is also pretty dead on Patreon, with only 16 users still following.
Marked or not, this thread is quiet anyway. That's especially sad when unique games like this get abandoned. On other hand, some devs do return after time. So maybe will she.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I seem to remember she said there were some RL issues she needed to deal with. It was a matter of not having the time to devote to the game she needed any longer.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I seem to remember she said there were some RL issues she needed to deal with. It was a matter of not having the time to devote to the game she needed any longer.
Yeah, there was some unpleasant situation, but i think it was dealt with already. She was leaving to Columbia, to her family. But i don't think i've seen her saying that she's back.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah, there was some unpleasant situation, but i think it was dealt with already. She was leaving to Columbia, to her family. But i don't think i've seen her saying that she's back.
Maybe so but dealing with a situation is different than dealing with the mental/emotional fallout of that situation. Having dealt with losing a son to SIDS-crib death back then-and spending the next five years dealing with the hole it created in my life I can understand where she might be. No I don't think she's back but I sure hope she comes back.

Last edited:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Maybe so but dealing with a situation is different than dealing with the mental/emotional fallout of that situation. Having dealt with losing a son to SIDS-crib death back then-and spending the next five years dealing with the hole it created in my life I can understand where she might be. No I don't think she's back but I sure hope she comes back.
Sorry to hear that. But hopefully it wasn't anything that harsh happening with this dev. We can only wait.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So I think it’s safe to put the on hold untitl further notice I’d assume it’s a shame great game and potential but RL comes first

Last edited:

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
First off, sorry for being away for a while.

Second, thank you guys for the support and kind words.

The bad news is that I don't see a long update coming for a fee months, I haven't worked on the game for a bit. I'm taking down the Patreon page, which hasn't been updated since August and collected from patrons since July, the last update. But I do intend to finish this game, even if it is one last mega-update. I don't want to see an abandoned tag on this game, and would love to put a completed one up there

The good news is why I'm halting production - I'm having a baby with my girlfriend, I'm five months pregnant! I won't get into the messy details of my personal life, but a lot of things are changing right now.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
When can we expect new update ?
Not sure. Not for a few months, and I'm taking down my Patreon for now. I do intend to finish, and finish it right without rushing.

Is the picking Ella in part 2 the part where I'm judging the girls in their swimsuits? Seems like the obvious choice is to pick your girlfriend if you don't want her fucking other guys or even talking about it. But if I want to avoid that, I have to pick someone else?

Edit: Girlfriend going to Shanghai for 2 weeks, sounds like some shit might go down with her. Hope I made the right choices.
There are no wrong choices and no bad endings. Just certain paths will lead to different content.

i really hope it gets an update soon. I like the girls they are different not the same copy paste models from other games.
Thank you! No update planned for a bit, but I am helping someone design characters for their game and I'm letting people network render (long distance) with my gpu setup. So I'm still sorta contributing to the site.

Marked or not, this thread is quiet anyway. That's especially sad when unique games like this get abandoned. On other hand, some devs do return after time. So maybe will she.
I did! Woot woot. And thanks for calling the game unique!

So I think it’s safe to put the on hold untitl further notice I’d assume it’s a shame great game and potential but RL comes first
Thanks for understanding.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

The bad news is that I don't see a long update coming for a fee months, I haven't worked on the game for a bit. I'm taking down the Patreon page, which hasn't been updated since August and collected from patrons since July, the last update. But I do intend to finish this game, even if it is one last mega-update. I don't want to see an abandoned tag on this game, and would love to put a completed one up there

The good news is why I'm halting production - I'm having a baby with my girlfriend, I'm five months pregnant! I won't get into the messy details of my personal life, but a lot of things are changing right now.
Welcome back. :) I'm just glad to see you again here and to hear these very nice news. I will continue to follow this thread anyway as long as it would take to see more of this game. Your health is first of course.
Thank you! No update planned for a bit, but I am helping someone design characters for their game and I'm letting people network render (long distance) with my gpu setup. So I'm still sorta contributing to the site.
That's would be definitely interesting to see.
I did! Woot woot. And thanks for calling the game unique!
Yep, i said this before and said it again. Time pass, but games with such characters still staying just as fresh and rare.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hey @carnalcardinal welcome back, good to hear/read from you!

And congrats on the baby, enjoy!

Everything else comes in second/third/whatever to this ;-)

Also if you should decide to keep on going w/ the game take your time - you will have a full plate on your hands as it is so ... And I mean - there's other devs that aren't pregnant or occupied otherwise (I am looking at you, Akabur) that take almost a year for mini-updates!

So if at all, keep on it and make this (your other 'child') a reality - however long it may take you.

Reactions: thecardinal

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Grats!

Your girlfriend got you pregnant? I am intrigued...:p

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Congrats on the baby? Question mark because you said GF but anyway good luck with everything!

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Grats!

Your girlfriend got you pregnant? I am intrigued...:p
Congrats on the baby? Question mark because you said GF but anyway good luck with everything!
Was dating a guy until June and haven't seen him since, started dating a girl in August. Found out in October I was 4 months pregnant. Luckily my girlfriend is a saint and is sticking around.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Was dating a guy until June and haven't seen him since, started dating a girl in August. Found out in October I was 4 months pregnant. Luckily my girlfriend is a saint and is sticking around.
Damn that is a shitty thing to do, glad you have someone who is around that is gonna help out.
Good luck with everything and take care.

Reactions: Potato 6969
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes