3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
You literally stop hating "asshole" type of character when you seen them in bazillion games. You have different kind of feelings instead. Curiosity, maybe annoyance later on. Not more than that. I'm all in if assholes adding something to the story, and Mark is quite funny so far. I like clumsy "heyo ma dude" type. That maybe why i find Malcolm's and Dumpster's dialogues fun too. Also, i kinda like "over the top" lewd ones. Sometimes. So plus from me both for character, and for renders.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The one cheating is the boyfriend ? I think this is not my game if it is . I prefer the girlfriend doing that
Are you talking about the main character Miles and his girlfriend Ella? Then yes, probably not for you. Sorry! :confused:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I'm pretty sure they would also prefer Ella to be MC. Though, looking at options, we have wide arrange of everything already. Premise of "cheating" in one way or another, threesome, faithful to Ella, "sharing"-ish. It's already much more than usual i'd say.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
What do you mean?
Well, i just play the old version and I save at the point when Serrafina spoke to me into the video conversation, you can also see her pussy when her boyfriend arrived at the end. I download the next version 0.2 and nothing new, the game end at the same time

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Well, i just play the old version and I save at the point when Serrafina spoke to me into the video conversation, you can also see her pussy when her boyfriend arrived at the end. I download the next version 0.2 and nothing new, the game end at the same time
The latest update was a bug fix (there's a changelog on the first post in thread). Next update with content will be in July.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I can do one fan request tonight. Any 1 character you choose, first come first serve

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I can do one fan request tonight. Any 1 character you choose, first come first serve
Ok, then this will be the first for tomorrows then......Lol!!
How about Dad, Mark, and Dumpster Diver all three in the backyard treehouse. Having hot, sweaty, and animalistic three way gay sex.
With two signs beside the doorway:
1. If the tree is-a-rockin, don't come-a-knockin
2. He-Man woman Haters, Club House (No Girls Allowed)

Just thought I'd throw something completely outside of the box for you...….Lol!!

By the way, love what you have so far, your awesome!!………………………...Peace!!

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Ok, then this will be the first for tomorrows then......Lol!!
How about Dad, Mark, and Dumpster Diver all three in the backyard treehouse. Having hot, sweaty, and animalistic three way gay sex.
With two signs beside the doorway:
1. If the tree is-a-rockin, don't come-a-knockin
2. He-Man woman Haters, Club House (No Girls Allowed)

Just thought I'd throw something completely outside of the box for you...….Lol!!

By the way, love what you have so far, your awesome!!………………………...Peace!!
Someone already made a request, you can't call one for tomorrow (I can do these once or twice a week), and that is more than 1 character.

But I am a woman of my word, so here is Alberto on a dragon flying over an island wearing a hat. If it seems low effort that is because it is.
DragonDad.png

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes