3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Is there a walk through for this game. If yes Can someone share? Thanks
It's a pretty straightforward game right now, very linear (no wrong choices, no stat system, no game overs). There are 3 branching paths at the very end of part 2, all leading to similar sex scenes with different dialogue (Carina option gives you extended Ella scene, Katya option gives you some additional naughty pics).

Reactions: Jansen

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I'm pretty sure they would also prefer Ella to be MC. Though, looking at options, we have wide arrange of everything already. Premise of "cheating" in one way or another, threesome, faithful to Ella, "sharing"-ish. It's already much more than usual i'd say.
If so then I will get interested to play , because I feel bad as the male (MC) if I was cheating and breaking a girl's heart even thought its just a game , but it's a different story though if the mc is female , and the girlfriend ella might also cheat because of revenge finding out that her boyfriend is cheating on her

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
If so then I will get interested to play , because I feel bad as the male (MC) if I was cheating and breaking a girl's heart even thought its just a game , but it's a different story though if the mc is female , and the girlfriend ella might also cheat because of revenge finding out that her boyfriend is cheating on her
Where the plot is going (sort of)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the bright side for players who don't want to commit just yet, the game will always be free. I can't make everyone happy and I won't try to, especially when it comes to the main storylines (Carina, Ella, Raquel, Serafina, and Sofia) But feel free to check in whenever you like and see where things are at, the game will be here.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I am not a fan of cucking but if you do make a cuck route please let it be Dumpster who cucks Miles hahaha

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I am not a fan of cucking but if you do make a cuck route please let it be Dumpster who cucks Miles hahaha
Me neither.
That said, CC is the dev, so what the dev wants is what the game become, so if it happens, well, we will have to deal with it when other will rejoice.
Then maybe it will simply be avoidable and everyone will be happy.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017

On the bright side for players who don't want to commit just yet, the game will always be free. I can't make everyone happy and I won't try to, especially when it comes to the main storylines (Carina, Ella, Raquel, Serafina, and Sofia) But feel free to check in whenever you like and see where things are at, the game will be here.
Obviously it won't because Miles is the main character . The possibility that I said for Ella to cheat is just exactly what you said that it might be on one certain path (optional) just like the other games that I played, like My Girlfriends Amnesia which is like similar to yours where the girlfriend cheating scenes is not the main focus still it depends on the MC's action (optional)

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I'm opposite then. Can't really stand woman cheating, when she's not protag. But i long stopped caring what my MC do when it's not going against my fetishes and preferences. At least not that much. In most cases it's male. If it's female, let's be wild too then. There is always a line of course, and i would dislike overly asshole-ish things too. Also remaining faithful as far as possible or threesome relationship is an options i wouldn't dismiss. Ella is cool girlfriend.

Very like this plot. Conflicts, emotions, temptation, variety of paths, it's got it all in your explanation.

Reactions: thecardinal

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018

I found the general plot you layout somewhat disappointing. It underscores that they are together for the wrong reasons and should be apart, with a breakup at endgame. It's hard to watch a relationship that shouldn't continue to exist in the first place. I have no sense that Ella and the MC can find a path to a loving relationship.

I like what I've played so far. I may be reading into what you said too closely. I enjoy different routes, including those involving cheating by both parties due to dramatic circumstances. However, if the relationship between Ella an the MC can only devolve rather than evolve, there is a certain sadness there I'd find tough to enjoy.

I am curious about Miles temptations leading to Ella discovering more about her sexuality and herself. This sounds very interesting.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
@Cicero72 That first paragraph I 100% agree with. It may sound bleak, but it's authentic. A lot of relationships are like that in real life, people who stay together when they shouldn't. That's why it feels real to me. Two young people who are going different directions in life. At 16 these things weren't an issue, but in the early years of adulthood their lives go in opposite directions. And living together for the first time is a real eye-opener for young couples as well.

However, if the relationship between Ella an the MC can only devolve rather than evolve, there is a certain sadness there I'd find tough to enjoy.
As one relationship devolves, other relationships evolve. It doesn't have to be sad if two people are better off not dating each other.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
@Cicero72 That first paragraph I 100% agree with. It may sound bleak, but it's authentic. A lot of relationships are like that in real life, people who stay together when they shouldn't. That's why it feels real to me. Two young people who are going different directions in life. At 16 these things weren't an issue, but in the early years of adulthood their lives go in opposite directions. And living together for the first time is a real eye-opener for young couples as well.

As one relationship devolves, other relationships evolve. It doesn't have to be sad if two people are better off not dating each other.
I understand. From my perspective as a reader and knowing now what I know my choices would focus on forming new relationships with the cast rather than the GF. I don't like watching and don't want to invest in relationships that have no hope. When knowing nothing else, I tend to invest in the existing relationship when it's provided at the start.

Previously, I had thought that the jealously, sharing, or three-some choices might be to spice up the relationship from a real sense of caring about a future rather than for the GF's possessive need. But I better understand the GF and where you are going now.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Someone already made a request, you can't call one for tomorrow (I can do these once or twice a week), and that is more than 1 character.

But I am a woman of my word, so here is Alberto on a dragon flying over an island wearing a hat. If it seems low effort that is because it is.
View attachment 114985
Yes you are a woman of your word, this is so fucking funny, good job carnalcardinal

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I found the general plot you layout somewhat disappointing. It underscores that they are together for the wrong reasons and should be apart, with a breakup at endgame. It's hard to watch a relationship that shouldn't continue to exist in the first place. I have no sense that Ella and the MC can find a path to a loving relationship.

I like what I've played so far. I may be reading into what you said too closely. I enjoy different routes, including those involving cheating by both parties due to dramatic circumstances. However, if the relationship between Ella an the MC can only devolve rather than evolve, there is a certain sadness there I'd find tough to enjoy.

I am curious about Miles temptations leading to Ella discovering more about her sexuality and herself. This sounds very interesting.
I disagree my dude, people cheat in real life and they can work things out if they choose to. We all make mistakes at some point in our lives and a path where Ella and Miles can work out their issues would be a nice thing. Ella keeps him on a short leash or tries to cause he cheated, so far I don't think we know who went crawling back to who (maybe I need to replay) but it seems like Miles is getting a better deal out of the arrangement cause free room and board and she didn't dump him.

Personally though if my old lady told me 'hey wanna try an open relationship' or something... DONE! Don't want no part of that noise, but that is just my reaction. There are some on reddit about this btw.

Either way will be interesting to see where CC takes things and all the various story arcs that will lead to different endings.

Serafina is best girl btw

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Makes me wonder if there's a scene where the Miles can go to a bar with Ella and run into Dumpster and a goth chick. Miles notices Dumpster flirting with Ella so he gets the choice to either stop Dumspter or flirt with the goth girl and if all goes well, Miles has sex with the goth girl in the bathroom and Dumpster walks in thinking he'd find a spot to seduce Ella (who isn't even interested). BUT.... Dumpster does hear his new girl moaning as she's about to cum and he opens the stall door to find himself.. cucked. I wonder what would happen next?? Attempted blackmail? He runs away crying and finds a corner to cry in? He goes to tell Ella and Miles is quickly dressed and heads to a different spot then approaches Ella as Miles is telling her he's in the bathroom? :p
Thoughts??
Wouldn't it be cool to have a raver goth chick as a "side piece" though?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes