3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I understand. From my perspective as a reader and knowing now what I know my choices would focus on forming new relationships with the cast rather than the GF. I don't like watching and don't want to invest in relationships that have no hope. When knowing nothing else, I tend to invest in the existing relationship when it's provided at the start.

Previously, I had thought that the jealously, sharing, or three-some choices might be to spice up the relationship from a real sense of caring about a future rather than for the GF's possessive need. But I better understand the GF and where you are going now.
You said it man! I share your opinion absolutely. If given wife or gf in the game, i always try to invest in saving\developing relationship first, rather than going for other meat. But in this case, it's surely different story.

Reactions: Cicero72

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I'm opposite then. Can't really stand woman cheating, when she's not protag. But i long stopped caring what my MC do when it's not going against my fetishes and preferences. At least not that much. In most cases it's male. If it's female, let's be wild too then. There is always a line of course, and i would dislike overly asshole-ish things too. Also remaining faithful as far as possible or threesome relationship is an options i wouldn't dismiss. Ella is cool girlfriend.

Very like this plot. Conflicts, emotions, temptation, variety of paths, it's got it all in your explanation.
Speaking of being a cool girlfriend, This would have been more interesting if Ella is not automatically MC's girlfriend , that's why the urge to go for another woman and another taste is strong so as the curiosity to see Ella with another partner . Well the Dev made it that way so to fit the title my temptation

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Lets hope for CuckRoutech then on a bad boyfriend path just to be fair. It is not fair if MC is the only one tasting another pussy right

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Speaking of being a cool girlfriend, This would have been more interesting if Ella is not automatically MC's girlfriend , that's why the urge to go for another woman and another taste is strong so as the curiosity to see Ella with another partner . Well the Dev made it that way so to fit the title my temptation
Yeah, it fits this story, and i can't see how that would be "temptation" otherwise. MC can do whatever the heck without having Ella. Also, it's kinda kills every other part of plot. I do prefer usually not having established partner. In this case, i like how all these temptations affect MC. He doesn't love Ella, so that made it much easier to give in.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I disagree my dude, people cheat in real life and they can work things out if they choose to. We all make mistakes at some point in our lives and a path where Ella and Miles can work out their issues would be a nice thing. Ella keeps him on a short leash or tries to cause he cheated, so far I don't think we know who went crawling back to who (maybe I need to replay) but it seems like Miles is getting a better deal out of the arrangement cause free room and board and she didn't dump him.

Personally though if my old lady told me 'hey wanna try an open relationship' or something... DONE! Don't want no part of that noise, but that is just my reaction. There are some on reddit about this btw.

Either way will be interesting to see where CC takes things and all the various story arcs that will lead to different endings.

Serafina is best girl btw
The ending is many months away, so maybe things can change for the better with Ella!

Makes me wonder if there's a scene where the Miles can go to a bar with Ella and run into Dumpster and a goth chick. Miles notices Dumpster flirting with Ella so he gets the choice to either stop Dumspter or flirt with the goth girl and if all goes well, Miles has sex with the goth girl in the bathroom and Dumpster walks in thinking he'd find a spot to seduce Ella (who isn't even interested). BUT.... Dumpster does hear his new girl moaning as she's about to cum and he opens the stall door to find himself.. cucked. I wonder what would happen next?? Attempted blackmail? He runs away crying and finds a corner to cry in? He goes to tell Ella and Miles is quickly dressed and heads to a different spot then approaches Ella as Miles is telling her he's in the bathroom? :p
Thoughts??
Wouldn't it be cool to have a raver goth chick as a "side piece" though?
No reason I couldn't add a goth chick to the game.

I actually think it would be LESS interesting if he wasn't dating Ella. I've seen a lot of games where the main guy is living with his "mom's friend" or "landlady." I know it's hypocritical, because this game starts off not that different. But I think MC dating Ella and living with her family changes the whole dynamic for everything and it's tougher to write.

Lets hope for CuckRoutech then on a bad boyfriend path just to be fair. It is not fair if MC is the only one tasting another pussy right
Well right now there are two paths where a third person could get thrown into the mix, guy or girl.

Yeah, it fits this story, and i can't see how that would be "temptation" otherwise. MC can do whatever the heck without having Ella. Also, it's kinda kills every other part of plot. I do prefer usually not having established partner. In this case, i like how all these temptations affect MC. He doesn't love Ella, so that made it much easier to give in.
It's fun seeing all these conflicted feelings about Ella.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
It's fun seeing all these conflicted feelings about Ella.
It's very early in the story, so they would be naturally conflicted i guess. But like i said, if there would be a chance to progress\save relationship with Ella later on, i'll take it. I like her.
I completely agree with your point as far as numerous "living with mom's friend" goes. Living with gf's family is much more rare and exciting. Also, goth chicks are cool. Great idea.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Breasts, ass, gigantic, big, petite, older, younger, i want to see it all without oversaturation. One of the best things in these games is variety, so almost anyone could find something he\she likes. And then even more.

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Breasts, ass, gigantic, big, petite, older, younger, i want to see it all without oversaturation. One of the best things in these games is variety, so almost anyone could find something he\she likes. And then even more.
Well I won't go any older than Sofia, and there is one bigger girl down the line (optional side conquest). And there will never be hyperinflation or gigantic fake boobs or butt.Partly because it's not for everyone, I'm not a fan, and also because Daz has very limited assets. If gilfs are the next big thing after incest for example, you would see the same 2-3 models in every game.

But I don't feel bad because some games focus on those things and seem to do quite well.

And yes @Taz44 , she seems to be quite popular. 2 for 2 in Patreon polls

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Well I won't go any older than Sofia, and there is one bigger girl down the line (optional side conquest). And there will never be hyperinflation or gigantic fake boobs or butt.Partly because it's not for everyone, I'm not a fan, and also because Daz has very limited assets. If gilfs are the next big thing after incest for example, you would see the same 2-3 models in every game.

But I don't feel bad because some games focus on those things and seem to do quite well.
Well, haven't seen that much gilfs tbh. :winkytongue: But I do see huge lack of variety in older Daz models, be it those two grandpas we see in every game. But i'm not gonna say more, Sofia's milf age of 40+ is very much fine enough for me. And yeah, i'll get my fill of gigantic sizes somewhere anyway. This one bigger girl would be quite satysfying though. In everything else, your game is great in that variety department. I mean types of girls and their appearances.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
It is Fan Request Friday! This will be the last public fan request, in the future it will be patron only (starts at $1 per release, so maybe $10-12 per year).

Every Friday I will fulfill a fan request for an image from the game. Has to be game related, no fantasy/sci-fi. Up to 2 characters, anything goes. First response from someone who hasn't won yet will get it.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
It is Fan Request Friday! This will be the last public fan request, in the future it will be patron only (starts at $1 per release, so maybe $10-12 per year).

Every Friday I will fulfill a fan request for an image from the game. Has to be game related, no fantasy/sci-fi. Up to 2 characters, anything goes. First response from someone who hasn't won yet will get it.
How about the MC banging Carina, holding her up off the ground against a wall.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game has both some very good, and very bad attributes. I'll list some of them here. Here comes my book report...

Good: The renders are nice. You open the gates with a sex scene, it's a pretty nice quickie. The story-line could be fantastic if it were well written. The game has a built in wiki so that's good for identifying characters. The family is full of hotties. It seems like it may be a fun game, and has some serious potential. Perhaps something like "Good girl gone bad" but, you are a guy instead.

Bad:

Missing wiki links
Missing backgrounds on some scenes

The MC seems like he is going to be a chad thundercock. Basically like all he gotta do is be like "Hey let me get some of that pussy." and any of the females in the game are gonna jump on that dick... He should have to work for it more.

The lack of options that should really be options. I'll give you some prime examples:
1) When you are with your personal trainer she is getting a bit hands on. At this point you should be able to choose to tease her a bit, or push her off of you.
2) Sofia the milf gets drunk, and tries to smooch you. Again, you should be able to choose here to kiss her, maybe grab a little ass too, or totally rebuff her.
3) The little sister is laying on her bed when you are chatting with her. Her titty pops out. You should be able to say something like "You may want to cover yourself better" or inversely stare at that nip slip.

Furthermore in the bad sector the wiki section lacks images. A base image of the character on their wiki page would be useful. Their age should also be in there as well as occupation, education, relation to main character.

Lastly in the bad sector the game mentions early on "There is gonna be like 20 characters..." I think that quality instead of quantity is what is needed. Lets see who there is so far...
1) Main Character Miles the guy
2) Ella MC GF
3) Sofia Ella's Mom
4) Alberto Ella's Dad
5) Carina Ella's sister
6) Serafina Ella's sister
7) Malcolm token black guy friend of MC
8) Dumpster wigger guy friend of MC (The fuck kind of name is that?)
9) Miss Greenwood black teacher lady
10) Katya some red headed slut that is friends with some of the sisters
11) Raquel personal trainer / mc friend with the micheal jackson disease
12) Naomi hot asian chick friend of MC?
13) Mark Serafina's boyfriend, basically a jock / chad thundercock?
14) Jess Webster, not yet seen but the ex of Mark

Are 6+ more people REALLY needed?

Reactions: thecardinal
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes