3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Yes, I would LOVE to have a working wiki or codex with images for the game. In a perfect world it would have an image gallery as well. I actually really like Mark since he's fun to write, whether it's people making fun of him or the stupid stuff he says.
I don't know how hard it is to make an ingame wiki or codex but if you're going to remove them then it's more prudent to remove them all now, it however could be a really handy tool if you played a game and then came back for the next update a month later

also that's just my first impression of mark, he stands in the way of me screwing his GF so I don't like him, objectively speaking the guy's allright, so far he reminds me of the other guy in lancaster boarding house, with the caveat that he can keep his girlfriend there :D

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
also and this might just be a thing over here but a guy who expresses his willingness to have sex with a woman on her period says "a real seaman sails the red sea" (mostly not in earshot of his girlfriend but yeah)

the connection between iron (meaning a major component of blood) and iron(meaning the weights) isn's something I've heard before

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
also a new hope is the best movie to begin since that's the only SW that's logiclly contained within itself, also this is the last post I'll make untill I finish the game, no matter how much it bugs me!

Reactions: thecardinal

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
1) raquel's footsoles shouldn't be pure white when she's pinning the MC or maybe they should when her big toe is the same colour? :frown: anyway it doesn't look natural, too much of a straight line IMO

2) wait, malcolm's the white guy, this game blows my mind! (also how did dumpster get that nickname)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I know I'm late with this but wanted to say sorry to hear what happened with your account. Back to the game. Great renders again for those requests. Haven't played the bug fix version though. Glad to see you moving forward.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So finally got around to playing it, and I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game is pretty solid, but would be so much better if you just trashed the mc and replaced him with Dumpster, he is the hero Gotham deserves, he is #Ourguy!

They're getting a black and red Ford? :eek:penedeyewink:
The song references 8 women in total, maybe that means something?

Reactions: bas and thecardinal

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
also and this might just be a thing over here but a guy who expresses his willingness to have sex with a woman on her period says "a real seaman sails the red sea" (mostly not in earshot of his girlfriend but yeah)

the connection between iron (meaning a major component of blood) and iron(meaning the weights) isn's something I've heard before
Yeah, I'll squeeze a lot of my jokes in this game

They're getting a black and red Ford? :eek:penedeyewink:
The part about the women

1) raquel's footsoles shouldn't be pure white when she's pinning the MC or maybe they should when her big toe is the same colour? :frown: anyway it doesn't look natural, too much of a straight line IMO

2) wait, malcolm's the white guy, this game blows my mind! (also how did dumpster get that nickname)
Someone mentioned this before, I can't really change footsole colour.

Dumpster is the white guy (sorry). The name is inspired by a dirtbag my cousin brought home to Christmas one day. He chose to go by the name Dumpster, really says everything you needed to know about him.

So finally got around to playing it, and I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised.

Game is pretty solid, but would be so much better if you just trashed the mc and replaced him with Dumpster, he is the hero Gotham deserves, he is #Ourguy!

The song references 8 women in total, maybe that means something?
Thanks for taking the time to write all that out! My only bone to pick is about the names. Mark calls the mc 'my dude' probably because he calls everyone that. And the dad calls him 'Mark' because he's your typical inattentive father-in-law who doesn't even know your name. I didn't write the guy conversation's to be flirty, but if they are then oh well haha. Posing guys is tough in Daz, and also guys are awkward. :p

Reactions: Dilettante

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
And the branching paths won't take over much of the game. The plot is roughly the same overall until one point (many updates away). The branching paths for Ella at least will determine your sex life. And yes, by providing options and then having Ella ask the mc again, the cuck and non-cuck fans shouldn't be arguing in here.

I will try and cut down on having to replay to get different scenes though. For example, in part 3 there will be an option to choose what path you took with Ella. So if you chose Carina originally, you won't have to play all of 2 again to choose Katya. And because I'm not sure how to make saves compatible for next updates.

Reactions: Dilettante

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Sorry... my best friend butchers songs, mostly on purpose, and they get stuck in your head that way.

You should have heard his rendition of "Jackie Blue" when we were in HS: Eeew ew I jacked off blue, left behind such a terrible goo...
I still laugh whenever I hear that song played.
My aunt thought the song 'I Shot the Sheriff's was 'Hot Shot Sherry.' She was upset the song wasn't about her. :closedeyesmile:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Dumpster is the white guy (sorry). The name is inspired by a dirtbag my cousin brought home to Christmas one day. He chose to go by the name Dumpster, really says everything you needed to know about him.

Thanks for taking the time to write all that out! My only bone to pick is about the names. Mark calls the mc 'my dude' probably because he calls everyone that. And the dad calls him 'Mark' because he's your typical inattentive father-in-law who doesn't even know your name. I didn't write the guy conversation's to be flirty, but if they are then oh well haha. Posing guys is tough in Daz, and also guys are awkward. :p
I like Dumpster, it's like you captured the essence of every wigga stereotype and made this awesome character, he really needs his own game. He is like J-Roc/Eminem/Justin Timberlake had a love child but more ghetto.

As for the names, default name is Miles, 'my dude' is kinda my go to name in every game and Mark is the bro who is dating Serafina, who btw is best girl. Serafina got dat ass and that sass, Raquel has a blessed behind too.

If you ever need help, I'll volunteer Aldo, as he has a really good eye for posing stuff in daz to look more natural and is a wealth of knowledge and information.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
see, I thought that, but when malcolm said a line it was dumpster who moved pose so I thought it was him who said the line

fair enough, thanks for clearing the confusion

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Sorry... my best friend butchers songs, mostly on purpose, and they get stuck in your head that way.

You should have heard his rendition of "Jackie Blue" when we were in HS: Eeew ew I jacked off blue, left behind such a terrible goo...
I still laugh whenever I hear that song played.
Ha ha. I guess we all have a friend like that. Mine sings "Senora, one man woman" instead of "Yes you're a one man woman".

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I like Dumpster, it's like you captured the essence of every wigga stereotype and made this awesome character, he really needs his own game. He is like J-Roc/Eminem/Justin Timberlake had a love child but more ghetto.

As for the names, default name is Miles, 'my dude' is kinda my go to name in every game and Mark is the bro who is dating Serafina, who btw is best girl. Serafina got dat ass and that sass, Raquel has a blessed behind too.

If you ever need help, I'll volunteer Aldo, as he has a really good eye for posing stuff in daz to look more natural and is a wealth of knowledge and information.
Thanks! Dumpster is really fun to write. I won't make a game with him, but I have way more things for him to say but won't make it into the game.

In the original game plan he had a girlfriend but I have enough girls. Dumpster was gonna go down to the pharmacy on Valentine's day, take a picture of a poem in a nice card, buy a cheaper blank card, then write in the poem he took a picture of and tell his gf it was from him.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes