• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Plot twist: it's for Mark

Edit: just kidding about Mark.

Reactions: Le Taz

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I don't think I have ever seen a real-looking butthole (anus for connoisseurs) in a Day game. Usually just an off-color hole or worse, a Barbie butt.
Me neither. It's always the same textures. Never seen anything unique in that department.

Plot twist: it's for Mark
Yeah, i believe Mark's punishment in that literal way would be pretty hardcore even for me.

Reactions: thecardinal

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This sounded like an interesting challenge and I was bored. Anyway, the two arguably best daz games (far as render quality) are Dreams of Desire and Timestamps so figured they might be the best place to start.

Imo last is probably best looking overall.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
This sounded like an interesting challenge and I was bored. Anyway, the two arguably best daz games (far as render quality) are Dreams of Desire and Timestamps so figured they might be the best place to start.

Those are pretty nice! Guess I have some booty benchmarks to reach for. In terms of image clarity and quality there is no sense in trying to compete with DoD, it will never come close. I would have to let mymcomputer run fo hours to get that. But I don't use Meipe's Dicktater or 3feetwolf's New Gen so I think mine could at least look different and maybe even comparable

Reactions: bas and Adoringfan

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

Why, what a lovely looking mod you're using on Dreams of Desire, My Dude :p

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
In terms of image clarity and quality there is no sense in trying to compete with DoD, it will never come close. I would have to let mymcomputer run fo hours to get that. But I don't use Meipe's Dicktater or 3feetwolf's New Gen so I think mine could at least look different and maybe even comparable
I think you really don't need to. For me, game really doesn't need greatest render quality to be higher on my list. In fact, renders is lower than actual gameplay and text. Fun of the game. If it's boring, it will be boring with any renders. Yours is good, and that's more than acceptable for me.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I think you really don't need to. For me, game really doesn't need greatest render quality to be higher on my list. In fact, renders is lower than actual gameplay and text. Fun of the game. If it's boring, it will be boring with any renders. Yours is good, and that's more than acceptable for me.
There may be scenes coming up and I'd love for these to look great. I won't spend days on it, but I will post results (good or bad) tonight with a fee different shader settings and skintones

more content with serafina please
Great to see a Serafina fan, doesn't seem to be many of us. She'll be a big part of next chapter and overall game, don't worry. ;)

Drendari

May 18, 2018
They're great butthules, but still very sterile. I'm sure they're possible but you'd need a lot of bleach.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Uploading the bug fix finally and a mac version (forgot to upload mac version of 0.2)o_O even though I think the game works on Mac anyway. Just to be safe.

I'm having the hardest time getting 2+ characters to render in a scene together with a full environment. I might have to render them with a prop (bed, couch, table) or together (so no different sizes or stepping on each other) until I get a better computer. One character seems fine, but once it goes too, Daz can crash sometimes, and then it takes me ten minutes just to reload the saved scene.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I get exceptions whenever I click on the ingame wiki link for the parents of your GF
Thanks for reminding me! :) I'll be honest with you, I haven't changed the code in 2 months. I tried for a while to get images to work properly on the wiki (can't figure it out) and Ren'py updated on June 1st (which can cause issues with existing codes in your game). If I can't figure out images for the wiki, it will be scrapped in the 0.3 release

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for reminding me! :) I'll be honest with you, I haven't changed the code in 2 months. I tried for a while to get images to work properly on the wiki (can't figure it out) and Ren'py updated on June 1st (which can cause issues with existing codes in your game). If I can't figure out images for the wiki, it will be scrapped in the 0.3 release
fair enough, also mark is the most eric of marks ever ;)

I only reported it because I'm an indepth person, will you replace it later on?
because frankly 20 people (like you're planning?) is a lot to keep track off and an easy reference guide could be god send (anything more then a static image wouldn't be necessary for the wiki page, as long as anything you've discovered about the person get's recorded there)

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Yes, I would LOVE to have a working wiki or codex with images for the game. In a perfect world it would have an image gallery as well. I actually really like Mark since he's fun to write, whether it's people making fun of him or the stupid stuff he says.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes