Others Completed VR Kanojo [R1] [Illusion]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
Try this
Should be still the 1.0 version of the game since I don't see any update or any information about it anywhere.

EDIT: Nope, it's not the 1.0. It's the 1.06 version apparently. Ngh.
Thank you so much, i'll try the torrent, and from skidrow already tried and they don't have old version, is very hard to find version 1.0 or 1.06. But thaks a lot anyway!!!

Greetings.

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
Try this
Should be still the 1.0 version of the game since I don't see any update or any information about it anywhere.

EDIT: Nope, it's not the 1.0. It's the 1.06 version apparently. Ngh.

Thank you so much, i just tried the torrent and in fact, it is 1.06, but unfortunately when i started the game it said i need HMD, i already patched with IPA_3.3.zip and then i put VRKanojoHack_1.1.zip that have the folder plugin into the VR Kanojo installation directory.

Any idea on how to solve this? Should that hack still work in 1.06?

we are sorry.jpg

Thanks in advance. Greetings.

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
Finally i could get it to work, but a version i downloaded from , and not in fullscreen, the other versions i got crash or black screen. Thanks to all. :)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Finally i could get it to work, but a version i downloaded from , and not in fullscreen, the other versions i got crash or black screen. Thanks to all. :)
Could you show me a proof of this? Because I've download the version on that site and it's still the 1.06 and the patch for playing without VR doesn't work at all.

Reactions: F95phex

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
Could you show me a proof of this? Because I've download the version on that site and it's still the 1.06 and the patch for playing without VR doesn't work at all.

ofcourse, here is the image when i just ran the game. Tell me if you need step by step what i did and i can even upload here all the files i have for uncensore and keyboard hack, the same files that i got from hongfire.
Also, do you know how to check the version number?... Because the only way i got the number was from a txt, but another one like the one from i don't know which number is. Not even from the properties of the VRKanojo.exe file that said 5.4.3.5110925.

VR Kanojo.jpg

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
ofcourse, here is the image when i just ran the game. Tell me if you need step by step what i did and i can even upload here all the files i have for uncensore and keyboard hack, the same files that i got from hongfire.
Also, do you know how to check the version number?... Because the only way i got the number was from a txt, but another one like the one from i don't know which number is. Not even from the properties of the VRKanojo.exe file that said 5.4.3.5110925.

View attachment 137490
The "Assembly" file that you found inside the folder shared on that hongfire thread, you put it where the original is right? Because others in the thread tried to put it in the "Plugin" folder, but that didn't work at all. Also, for checking the version of the game just go inside the folder of the game - where was installed so for example C:\\VRKanojo or C:\\Games\\VRKanojo (depends where did you install it) and inside there is a .txt file named "Version". That says clearly that the game version is 1.06, both the one that I linked above and both the one that you try from that site. So that's why I'm wondering how.

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
The "Assembly" file that you found inside the folder shared on that hongfire thread, you put it where the original is right? Because others in the thread tried to put it in the "Plugin" folder, but that didn't work at all. Also, for checking the version of the game just go inside the folder of the game - where was installed so for example C:\\VRKanojo or C:\\Games\\VRKanojo (depends where did you install it) and inside there is a .txt file named "Version". That says clearly that the game version is 1.06, both the one that I linked above and both the one that you try from that site. So that's why I'm wondering how.
Assembly-CSharp.dll goes in VRKanojo_Data\Managed now that you mentioned, i don't have any .txt. Let me do a reasearch from where i downloaded.

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
Sorry, i was mistaken, the one that worked is not from .

Finally, i downloaded so many version that was a mess to find the source, is this one:

That also comes with a README.txt that doesn't have the version. But this one is the only one that worked for me.

Also did you put SkipIntro.dll into Plugins folder?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Today I've found this version on my hdd, its most likely 1.0 but dunno how to check it.

This is indeed the 1.0 version, since I've tried just a couple of seconds ago and it worked - and jesus, the one who did this wasn't joking about the "controls" of this being a bit.. problematic XD
Also, this have some sort of "InitSettings" where you can config if fullscreen or not, while the next version seems doesn't have anymore. I'll add this immediately to the OP, and with this who wants to try it without VR can do it.

EDIT: Updated OP with all the necessary files and instructions. Have fun people who don't have the VR!

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
This is indeed the 1.0 version, since I've tried just a couple of seconds ago and it worked - and jesus, the one who did this wasn't joking about the "controls" of this being a bit.. problematic XD
Also, this have some sort of "InitSettings" where you can config if fullscreen or not, while the next version seems doesn't have anymore. I'll add this immediately to the OP, and with this who wants to try it without VR can do it.

EDIT: Updated OP with all the necessary files and instructions. Have fun people who don't have the VR!
Did you tried the last link i posted?... I'm wondering if it is the same verion 1.0.

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
kuaksu, thank you so much, the version of your link works a lot better than the one i have, i can progress after kiss, and in the one i used before can't, this works by far a lot better!!!

Greetings.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
How to change the language from Jp to Eng? (talking about 1.2). Also for those who don't know how to choose from Menu using Vive: You have to aim with Your head on the menu buttons and then click the touch panel button on the right (maybe on left too) controller.

kuaksu

Jul 25, 2017
How to change the language from Jp to Eng? (talking about 1.2).
For some reason my InitSetting in 1.2 just dont work even after using reg file. You can try editing setup.xml file in UserData folder, just open it in notepad and change values like this. For me it worked.

<Width>1920</Width>
<Height>1080</Height>
<FullScreen>true</FullScreen>
<Language>1</Language>
<Mirror>true</Mirror>
<RenderScale>3</RenderScale>
<TrackingType>0</TrackingType>

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Nope, it didn't help :/ I'm also not sure how to pass the ,,Handjob" scene to unlock the next one. All I can do is to fap to her, and from the scene's picture it does seem she should do that instead.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes