Others Completed VR Kanojo [R1] [Illusion]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

comecome

May 27, 2017
Download link dead (amph i ordered one oculus rift with touch controls yesterday i downloaded a lot of game/apps)

but...

Reactions: cooaga

scythen60

Jul 24, 2017
Still stuck on the kiss scene anyone got a full save or a guide? SOMETHING ANYTHING, PLZ HELP!
Click the middle button (as in, 2nd from bottom) on the regular oculus controller to open menu. Then look to the right of the menu and click end scene. This will unlock the next stage, where you need to hold up on joysticks till you get into the highest speed, then push any (y,x,b,or a) button on either hand, which will continue with that formula till the end of the 7 scenes.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Anyone know why I can't get this to start with riftcat?

I try opening the INI exe and it just gives a japanese text box. I try starting the game and nothing but a black screen.

I have tried in jap region and US region mode.

D

Deleted member 76745

Probably one of the most impressive VR experiences I've had.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
let me guess... minimum required gtx980? if so then i might give up on this... pc potato race

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
For my very first comment on f95zone.com, I request a better download site...gofile makes my download go up and down on estimated time...

Priestie

Oct 24, 2017
Still stuck on the kiss scene anyone got a full save or a guide? SOMETHING ANYTHING, PLZ HELP!
It's been a while but once you see a 'flash' you can open the menu, and a new button will appear on the right side I think. Just click that button on the menu.

Reactions: cooaga

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
It's been a while but once you see a 'flash' you can open the menu, and a new button will appear on the right side I think. Just click that button on the menu.
Already figured it out a while ago but thank you

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
last version 1.20

1. File reg.reg open in note
2. Edit line "INSTALLDIR"=
3. Run reg.reg
4. Run InitSetting.exe for setting
greatly appreciate :)

@TC
need update OP, even if its old, it still show 1.0 :p

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw... 2 minutes of search and get 2 ucensored patch (i dont know if theywork on 1.20 , not tested yet)

nope, 1.1 only

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw, the version 1.0 can be played without any VR (controllers or headset), if you interrested just check on Hongfire website and they are a small mod to download that allow you to play without VR

(be warned, the controls are very shitty, but if you want to test the game, why not..)

Reactions: F95phex

sephiroth986

Nov 25, 2017
guys, how work bathroom scene? i have finish all basic games, but i can't unlock the bathroom scene...when i join the bathroom, i'm in solo in the room..how can i start 1.20 content?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes