Others Completed VR Kanojo [R1] [Illusion]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So I couldn't for the life of me get InitSettings to run correctly, I had it running then messed up something and its giving me an error in Japanese, I did the reg.reg thing after changing the install dir and nothing, so I went to userdata, setup xml and changed it all to this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<Setting>
<Width>1920</Width>
<Height>1080</Height>
<FullScreen>true</FullScreen>
<Language>1</Language>
<Mirror>false</Mirror>
<RenderScale>200</RenderScale>
<TrackingType>1</TrackingType>
</Setting>

If theres anything there I can do to increase the quality more please let me know, or if you know how to fix the InitSettings.exe. Even when it was running I couldnt save the changes I made so a little help would be nice

Jul 4, 2017
Alright, l got the game to run but l don't know how to start since it's in Japanese and l don't have touch controllers. Also, lnitSettings does not open.

Jul 4, 2017
Alright, so my only problem now is that l can't find a way to interact with here without touch which l don't have.

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
So I couldn't for the life of me get InitSettings to run correctly, I had it running then messed up something and its giving me an error in Japanese, I did the reg.reg thing after changing the install dir and nothing, so I went to userdata, setup xml and changed it all to this

<Setting>
<Width>1920</Width>
<Height>1080</Height>
<FullScreen>true</FullScreen>
<Language>1</Language>
<Mirror>false</Mirror>
<RenderScale>200</RenderScale>
<TrackingType>1</TrackingType>
</Setting>

If theres anything there I can do to increase the quality more please let me know, or if you know how to fix the InitSettings.exe. Even when it was running I couldnt save the changes I made so a little help would be nice
open"setup XML with block not
and copy that by that

<Setting>
<Size>1600 x 900 (16 : 9)</Size>
<Width>1600</Width>
<Height>900</Height>
<FullScreen>false</FullScreen>
<Language>1</Language>
<Mirror>true</Mirror>
<RenderScale>3</RenderScale>
<TrackingType>0</TrackingType>
</Setting>
record

normally it's good

SORRY i French

I help myself with google translation to help you

Last edited:

Priestie

Oct 24, 2017
This would be amazeballz w/o the censorship, as stands honey select is better even considering the VR angle.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This would be amazeballz w/o the censorship, as stands honey select is better even considering the VR angle.
you can still use 1.1 and take the uncensored patch. if you really want to test

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Can you actually undo her bra? All I seem to be able to do is tug on her strap a bit and exit the scene.

And what do you do in the bathroom? She's washing her hair and I can touch her and rub her head but not sure what to do next?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
version 1.1 have uncensored patch.
1.1 didnt have the bathroom scene and stuff ( that s been added by 1.2)
with uncensored you can actually fuck her in different position ( doggy ,cowgirl, handjob etc.. )
i dont know if 1.2 can do that too :/ i stick to the 1.1 and his uncensored patch XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Really! WOW, can you please link the patch! Thank you! I didn't know there was a patch!!!
i think i posted it some comments before. or you can find it easily on hongfire, but its dead if i remember good, i posted the new link to it, they are 2 patch. 1 is enougth but just in case 1 didnt work, try the other one :p
note its for 1.1 ONLY ( or 1.0) and didnt work on 1.2

Jack Tramp

Jan 12, 2018
First post take 2,
Thanks for the game, I did have some problems at first with the controllers, because I don't have a Vive or Oculus, but a Windows mixed reality but after some time I found a driver for steam called "PseudoVive"

thanks again!

I can't seem to be able to have the english subtitles.... I did all you said but when I get into the English folder, it is empty.... still a great game, i'll have to translate what she said by myself.
and How can we have her change into the servant dress?

Reactions: TheDecentOne

kershow.show

Feb 6, 2018
I have to use Window MR, i can play the game but i cant control the game.
my controller is not viewed in Windows MR. Just Eyetracer is only viewed.
How can i fix it? Please help me.
P.S. The Controller is working in VIVE Home & Windows MR House.

TheDecentOne

Aug 7, 2017
I have to use Window MR, i can play the game but i cant control the game.
my controller is not viewed in Windows MR. Just Eyetracer is only viewed.
How can i fix it? Please help me.
P.S. The Controller is working in VIVE Home & Windows MR House.
Like Jack Tramp said in the post before yours, lookup PseudoVive. Its on GitHub and provides instructions on how to use it. I had the same issue as you, but it works for me now!

timheya

Jun 16, 2017
I am unable to find a working download link for 1.1 (hf are all dead) or a uncensored patch that works for 1.2.

Any ideas?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes