• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed VR Kanojo [R1] [Illusion]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

lesnara

Jan 15, 2018
awww no pc version..guess ill never play it because not all us can pull 200 dollors out of our ass and convence peple who come to my house its for games

Smarty2

Jan 17, 2018
awww no pc version..guess ill never play it because not all us can pull 200 dollors out of our ass and convence peple who come to my house its for games
Moaning on here about not affording $200 just makes you look lazy. I work 3 jobs so that I dont have freetime to sit complaining about how I wish I had more money. Get out of that chair.

Smarty2

Jan 17, 2018
Has anyone successfully made this work using Trinus VR?
I could be wrong but I dont think you are going to get this to work on any jerry-rigged VR setup. Going to need a vive, oculus, or WMR headset. I have never seen a mobile substitute that can run the SteamVR or oculus platform, and i think that may be your biggest roadblock.

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
Okay i made VrKanojo work without HMD (by changing SteamVR settings to fool SteamVR)

But i don't get it how to change settings to play the game without controller. Any tip?

floralys

Sep 30, 2017
This game (v1.2 from OP post) can be "played" to a degree using RiftCat and a compatible phone.
Turn the language to english and disable VR Controller (within the game - press ESC to get to the settings).
To interact with a spot on the girl, turn your phone so the spot is in the middle of the screen (very janky, couldn't get it to work with every spot) and press left mouse button when the red circle is showing.

It helps to mirror (Game Launcher) the screen.

Reactions: AllofDarkness

Gunzershreck

Aug 12, 2018
Has anyone ran into the issue where you can't select anything on the menu? I'm using a vive and vive controllers but i can't click anything on the menu screen

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
btw, the version 1.0 can be played without any VR (controllers or headset), if you interrested just check on Hongfire website and they are a small mod to download that allow you to play without VR

(be warned, the controls are very shitty, but if you want to test the game, why not..)
do you know where can i find the link to dowload 1.1? i searched in Hongfire and i couldn't get the post to dowload. Thanks in advance. Greetings.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
do you know where can i find the link to dowload 1.1? i searched in Hongfire and i couldn't get the post to dowload. Thanks in advance. Greetings.
no idea :/
i can only suggest the torrent website like skidrow or else. they maybe have the old torrent wich is the old version. other than that, i have no idea sorry :(

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone have the 1.0 version of this game?
Try this
Should be still the 1.0 version of the game since I don't see any update or any information about it anywhere.

EDIT: Nope, it's not the 1.0. It's the 1.06 version apparently. Ngh.

Reactions: F95phex
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes