Others Completed VR Kanojo [R1] [Illusion]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

strannyi paren

Apr 17, 2021
with the crashing at the start, i finally figured out how to get it working. seeing how it works when there is no internet connection, i've decided to try to cut the connection from the app using the windows firewall making new outbound rule and it worked. im still connected to the internet while playing the game
Thank you it helped :D

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I guess it tries to contact illusion's servers, but seeing as illusion is dead (or rebranded at least) something breaks.

Soar

Jul 2, 2017
To make it work with my Pico 4, here are the steps I followed:

• Move the game folder to C:/Games/VR.Kanojo/
  • Block all connections of VRKanojo.exe with the firewall
  • Run the reg.reg file
  • Launch InitSetting.exe
The game launches perfectly with my Pico 4 and Streaming Assistant through SteamVR.

However, once in the game, there are scenes that I can't seem to complete... (kissing, blowjob, doggy style), I don't understand why the character seems to be too far away.

Reactions: Observationtower

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
To make it work with my Pico 4, here are the steps I followed:

• Move the game folder to C:/Games/VR.Kanojo/
  • Block all connections of VRKanojo.exe with the firewall
  • Run the reg.reg file
  • Launch InitSetting.exe
The game launches perfectly with my Pico 4 and Streaming Assistant through SteamVR.

However, once in the game, there are scenes that I can't seem to complete... (kissing, blowjob, doggy style), I don't understand why the character seems to be too far away.
If you're having issues and can't get close enough try giving this file a try. It binds some of the camera movement to the keyboard if you have one handy, though I'm unsure how well it'll mesh with an actual VR setup as I don't have one.

As always, don't forget to backup the original Assembly-CSharp.dll file before you try.

EDIT: Actually, another option is the HongFire patch which has a different version of the mod if you're using the Steam version of the game, not sure if it works for other ones.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes