Others Completed VR Kanojo [R1] [Illusion]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Can you tell me which button does what? I've even looked at official manual of the game on illusion's site and I still can't figure out the controls.
You dont push the triggers like in a normal game. You push the analog sticks (to use menu buttons, trigger sex scenes etc)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You dont push the triggers like in a normal game. You push the analog sticks (to use menu buttons, trigger sex scenes etc)
Thanks for your answer! But I figured out why I couldn't understand the controls before.
It was because I was using virtual desktop to play the game, it somehow messed up the controls of this game.
I don't know why but controls were acting weird and some weren't even working at all.
I saw a post from somewhere else(probably reddit but I don't remember) that said virtual desktop might cause problems like this in older vr games. So, I tried to use oculus link instead and it worked! Controls are now working as they are intended.
By the way, you are NOT supposed to be using anolog sticks to use menu buttons if you are using oculus quest 2, check this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GreyGreyGuy

Oct 29, 2017
Did any of you guys get this working for the G2? I've tried dozens of control bindings and can't get it to work. I have to use the mouse to start the action, then I can control the speed with the controller, and have to finish with the mouse.
The way i did it was to use OpenVR2Key, bind my free controls to numpad keys, and use AutoHotKey to bind numpad keys to mouse L(as Y)/R(as B) and scroll up(as R Joystick UP)/down(as R Joystick DOWN)
Little hassle to set up, but it works fine now and I played the whole game :D

Reactions: F95phex

guy203

Feb 28, 2019
after i downloaded it and open VR_Kanojo.exe this pops up: Screenshot_20221222_114352.png , then closes and thats it. in my headset it says vr kanojo is opening but then im sent back to the steam lobby thing. how do i fix this?

Reactions: zarudatsu

Noctie666

Dec 5, 2021
after i downloaded it and open VR_Kanojo.exe this pops up: View attachment 2255624 , then closes and thats it. in my headset it says vr kanojo is opening but then im sent back to the steam lobby thing. how do i fix this?
Sometimes you get the error "[OVRPlugin][ERROR] Prediction interval too high" after that and it closes, right ? I'm having the same problem with the Quest 2 and can't find any solution.

adamis

Sep 10, 2018
Trying to use with quest 2. Controls work ok except I can move her limbs. When I put the cream controls over the highlighted limbs it vibrates but I can’t move them. I grab the limbs but nothing happens.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Two possibilities

1. It's probably cracked so it can't connect to the proper update server
2. Illusion is dead, and so are their update servers

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes