Others Completed VR Kanojo [R1] [Illusion]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

crazymew

Jun 21, 2018
So I put it into my Rift library, launched it. I got a black screen for like 30 seconds and then it just quit out on me. What do I do?

Jan 31, 2022
Why doesn't this version already include the ability to remove her clothes in the first scene ?
Pretty sure you can remove clothes in the menu? there's no interactive removal, they are static depending on the scene if you set them to automatic.

On that note I was looking for how to fix the clipping issues, a previous version i had from who knows where didn't have any penis clipping issues but this version does and it's very distracting.

Larolaroth

May 23, 2021
So how do I use keyboard & mouse?, or even change the camera height while in VR
it also doesnt give me a choice and always opens in VR

Jul 30, 2020
So I've had an issue where every time I boot up the game it just goes black screen in the background for about 2 seconds before closing. It won't work via steamvr + oculus link, and it didn't work if I added it to my steam library.

Does anyone know what's going on, or how to fix it? Or if it's an issue with the newest repack, if there's a way to download an older version?

MagmaQ

Oct 8, 2017
So I've had an issue where every time I boot up the game it just goes black screen in the background for about 2 seconds before closing. It won't work via steamvr + oculus link, and it didn't work if I added it to my steam library.

Does anyone know what's going on, or how to fix it? Or if it's an issue with the newest repack, if there's a way to download an older version?
I'm having the same issues, I've spent like two hours on this to no avail. The cmd box that comes up mentions something about not being able to access unity engine something before it closes super fast. It's been frustrating.

Edit: Fixed it, I found this posted by CanonBall in another thread as a fix for another game and it fixed that game and this one. Idk wtf. Something to do with newer intel chips
For those who can't run the game,

Run Command Prompt as Administrator and Copy this

setx OPENSSL_ia32cap ~0x20000000

Last edited:

Guestymen

Nov 13, 2019
Wow. Easily one of the best vr games ive played. Just toggle between camera and speed with top left trigger. Clothes settings are in menu

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Ok I just figured out how this works but its unintuitive and collides with camera adjutment controls which can be turned on with the side trigger by accident.
Can you tell me which button does what? I've even looked at official manual of the game on illusion's site and I still can't figure out the controls.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes