• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lox166

Sep 11, 2023
oof I have having a hard time on normal and easy is not even fun. I saw people said there was a cheat engine any idea where I could find this?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Gotta ask: Is it impossible to finish the girls' events in chapter 8? Or is Vanilla just bugged for me? Because I am not getting about half of her events, even though I should have the necessary values`.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Gotta ask: Is it impossible to finish the girls' events in chapter 8? Or is Vanilla just bugged for me? Because I am not getting about half of her events, even though I should have the necessary values`.
Did you do the relevant Carmilla events? Because a lot of Vanilla's events are tied in with Carmilla's from what I remember, and you need to see certain Carmilla events to trigger Vanilla's. Additionally, all events need to be finished in Chapter 7. It's the last chapter for character development. Chapter 8 is pure endgame.

It's all in the guide tho...

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Did you do the relevant Carmilla events? Because a lot of Vanilla's events are tied in with Carmilla's from what I remember, and you need to see certain Carmilla events to trigger Vanilla's. Additionally, all events need to be finished in Chapter 7. It's the last chapter for character development. Chapter 8 is pure endgame.

It's all in the guide tho...
Erm...no, where in the guide does it mention you need to finish all events in chapter 7? Especially since Lala's can only be finished in chapter 8.

• Angry
Reactions: gervid

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Erm...no, where in the guide does it mention you need to finish all events in chapter 7? Especially since Lala's can only be finished in chapter 8.
It's in the scene choices guide? Every scene has a mention about what chapter to what chapter it can be obtained in, as well as the prerequisites for those scenes in terms of what scene(s) need to be viewed beforehand along with Mingle/Training values.

Lala's an exception to the rule because her Title scene is tied in with Lulu. She's also the only girl who's title scene can only be obtained in the Law route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All that is in the guide. There's two guides you need btw. The Scene Choice Guide and the Unlock guide. If you don't use both together, you can easily miss out on stuff due to convoluted conditions.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
There's something I've been wondering about for a while now, and I was wondering if a Venus Blood expert could answer this question for me. I have two visual novel series that I consider to be my personal favorites, the Rance series and the Venus Blood series.

Now the Rance series is of course named after the protagonist Rance, however I've always wondered why the Venus Blood series is named the way it is. Does Venus Blood have some kind of special meaning in regards to the storyline of the various games, or is it just a random name for the games that just sounds cool?

If anyone could satisfy this curiosity of mine I would appreciate it.

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
Using Cheat Engine to play and find value but whenever exit the game value is reset, kirikiri engine is hard to find pointer because is always reset to 0.
Is kinda uniques unlike frontier and hollow attack and wait for turn. If you find a way to cheat engine find value "turn count" you can make trap or anything do you want.
to cheese the game and enjoy high difficulty
But is waste time to people just want speedrun just enjoy the story but want to enjoy the game mechanic because is hard to find a way best possible outcome cause RNG. I Know Easy Difficulty is exist ,i just want having fun what game provide and make modification on it

Last edited:

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
I just finished the game in hard, good route, are there a true ending or just the evil route?
.....are you even read the guide/walkthrough? (it's right there in the 1st page)
Damn, that was rude of me. Sorry.
I was frustrated, having been deceived and being naive.

I thought they change the requirement to get highest rank material.
Finish my 1st play in "Hard" the last boss drop rank 11 material, so I went to play NG+ in "Very Hard" in totally 'try hard' mode because both equipment and unit are still lackluster.
Still, last boss only drop rank 11 material but with more abundant lower rank material. F. :KEK:

I want to like this game but.......... *sigh*
> Highest rank material available on highest difficulty (as always, I'm such a fool and naive)
> And why do I have to build a dungeon from scratch everytime? NG+ gave me EXTRA headache, not mention (again) in higher difficulty, enemies will just storm at you. (stop destroying my room pls ffs)

And btw, LAW route is easier. Because in CHAOS route, I'm struggling so hard against Angelic being.

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
The point of the game at higher difficulty is to have a challenge not to grind.
Grinding materials at higher difficulties is just a flex after already mastering the game and making an invincible army.

ankoushinwa

Sep 16, 2020
played a lot of venusblood game and the MC on this one is the most shtties and stupid MC ever. god I miss Leonhardt so much

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
The point of the game at higher difficulty is to have a challenge not to grind.
Grinding materials at higher difficulties is just a flex after already mastering the game and making an invincible army.
?
I won't bother playing Very Hard nor Despair if I didn't understand the game mechanic.
Not to mention, I'm both perfectionist and completionism. I want to get highest rank material/equipment as soon as possible.
Because I want my team to be competent against stronger opponent on Berserk.

Currently on 5th play on Despair Total Defense, they kept on spamming (and destroying everything) lol

On another note.........
Using UI mod and it seems like the title selection screen for Esteria/Teria is switched over?
I mean the tooltip. Or did I do something wrong hmm
mod v1.17 supports patch 1.04

densme

May 23, 2022
Does anyone have fully unlocked gallery save? I've looked through the internet but I only found some uncompleted ones

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Does anyone have fully unlocked gallery save? I've looked through the internet but I only found some uncompleted ones
Surprisingly, it does indeed seem to be the case that we don't have a proper set of full-saves in this thread...

I'd attach my set, but apparently, a 33.9 MB .zip file is too big for this forum... or at least, that's the error I'm getting. :/

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes