Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks, mate. I guess I have to complete another cycle.

I extracted game resources with GARbro. It's super handy, rarely do I have to use another extractor tool because it fails.
That old crag tool I've had on my HDD for ages worked just fine. Now I just gotta rename them and stuff and I'll be gucci. Surprised that there's no encryption whatsoever. Not that I'm complaining. XD Then again the majority of the OST is likely the same one GAIA originally had, so odds are that it's been floating around the Internet for ages now.

Dec 1, 2021
A lot of this game's plot was very boring to me (Even more so in comparison to other Venus Blood games) but that scene where Phillo gets erased from existence managed to make my eyes go wet, which is much more than many other stories did.
happy-tears.gif
Titie's "death" also had a similar effect, so I guess the writing IS good but it's just so fucking long-winded that you need to get through a lot of mud to reach the good parts.

Or perhaps I'm just a weak old man and as I age anything will get me teary eyed.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
A lot of this game's plot was very boring to me (Even more so in comparison to other Venus Blood games) but that scene where Phillo gets erased from existence managed to make my eyes go wet, which is much more than many other stories did.

Titie's "death" also had a similar effect, so I guess the writing IS good but it's just so fucking long-winded that you need to get through a lot of mud to reach the good parts.

Or perhaps I'm just a weak old man and as I age anything will get me teary eyed.
I dunno, I quite liked the story. It's not perfect or super original, but what is? Not to mention that if you think about it, it's quite old. GAIA's been around as a game for a long-ass time. Some of the things that are well worn cliches now, weren't quite as well worn when it originally came out.

After seeing literally every bit of the story, every scene and every ending, I'd say that for an H-VN type thing, Gaia is one of the better written stories out there. Titie's ending in particular was just beautiful.

I can't really compare it with Frontier, because I gave up on that one back in the day and never had the time to try and come back to it. I just didn't really enjoy Loki as a protagonist. I can compare it to Hollow and say that the stories are overall equal in quality, with some caveats.

I'd say that Gaia's True Law Route (aka Titie's ending), is by far the best of its writing. That ending was just absolutely perfect. Brought some tears to my eyes to be sure. Gaia's Chaos routes on the other hand, while quite fucked up (especially the basic Chaos route)... just... don't feel like they work well? In the sense that it doesn't really feel like Theofrad's character development makes proper sense in the Chaos direction. On top of that, it completely ignores how the Mikos and their attendants may or may not have been affected by all the Training and stuff they were put through. That said, I got quite the laugh out of Theo essentially NTR-ing himself, depending on how you look at things. Props to whichever supporter came up with THAT idea. Sorcerous Angel Milia stuff was an absolute treat.

This is in contrast with Hollow where the Chaos Route stuff was definitely the better written story and the Law stuff had the most issues.

All that said, I believe Gaia's story is the strong point, and its gameplay is the weak point. Whereas in Hollow, the gameplay was equal to the story... and in a number of places it even completely beat the story. I find myself a lot less motivated to try and collect all the units and experiment with divisions and whatnot in higher difficulties than I did in Hollow where I even punched my way around the Non-story mode more than a few times.

Dec 1, 2021
I dunno, I quite liked the story. It's not perfect or super original, but what is? Not to mention that if you think about it, it's quite old. GAIA's been around as a game for a long-ass time. Some of the things that are well worn cliches now, weren't quite as well worn when it originally came out.

After seeing literally every bit of the story, every scene and every ending, I'd say that for an H-VN type thing, Gaia is one of the better written stories out there. Titie's ending in particular was just beautiful.

I can't really compare it with Frontier, because I gave up on that one back in the day and never had the time to try and come back to it. I just didn't really enjoy Loki as a protagonist. I can compare it to Hollow and say that the stories are overall equal in quality, with some caveats.

I'd say that Gaia's True Law Route (aka Titie's ending), is by far the best of its writing. That ending was just absolutely perfect. Brought some tears to my eyes to be sure. Gaia's Chaos routes on the other hand, while quite fucked up (especially the basic Chaos route)... just... don't feel like they work well? In the sense that it doesn't really feel like Theofrad's character development makes proper sense in the Chaos direction. On top of that, it completely ignores how the Mikos and their attendants may or may not have been affected by all the Training and stuff they were put through. That said, I got quite the laugh out of Theo essentially NTR-ing himself, depending on how you look at things. Props to whichever supporter came up with THAT idea. Sorcerous Angel Milia stuff was an absolute treat.

This is in contrast with Hollow where the Chaos Route stuff was definitely the better written story and the Law stuff had the most issues.

All that said, I believe Gaia's story is the strong point, and its gameplay is the weak point. Whereas in Hollow, the gameplay was equal to the story... and in a number of places it even completely beat the story. I find myself a lot less motivated to try and collect all the units and experiment with divisions and whatnot in higher difficulties than I did in Hollow where I even punched my way around the Non-story mode more than a few times.
I liked Frontier's simplicity (storywise)

You know?
Just go there, defeat the Goddesses, go back, kill your clearly evil Demon King.
There's a bunch of long-winded lore in the middle of it too but you can actually 'feel' the story easily, and I just like the idea of corrupting Goddesses too.

Now Hollow I played several times and I barely remember the story well, there was a demon king there too? I think? and there was this guy that wanted to revive his loved one as some angel-themed cosmic horror? right?

Reactions: ankoushinwa

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I liked Frontier's simplicity (storywise)

You know?
Just go there, defeat the Goddesses, go back, kill your clearly evil Demon King.
There's a bunch of long-winded lore in the middle of it too but you can actually 'feel' the story easily, and I just like the idea of corrupting Goddesses too.

Now Hollow I played several times and I barely remember the story well, there was a demon king there too? I think? and there was this guy that wanted to revive his loved one as some angel-themed cosmic horror? right?
Frontier's issue for me was the MC, Loki, who just didn't jive with me properly. Though it's also possible that my memory is iffy. I DID try to pick up that game in a period when I was particularly busy, and as such, I may have ended up shooting myself in the foot in more ways than one.

Maybe I'll give it another chance at some point... but it's doubtful.

Hollow didn't have a Demon King per se. It did have a Demon Queen with complicated circumstances. Of course, she gets fucked. Repeatedly. XD It's Venus Blood. If it's female, odds are high it'll get fucked eventually.

Which, btw, made me exceptionally surprised when it comes to Titie. She didn't get fucked. At all. I did not expect that. XD

I'm also surprised that Milia seems to have ended up as the most popular character among the backers. (She got 3 special units, the most out of all the girls.) Poor Shigure got nothing. She fell behind even NPCs like Turia.

All that said, I'm wondering if Gaia didn't hit all too well here on f95... Hollow spawned a TON of discussions about division building, battalions, items etc... Gaia didn't get much attention in that sense... It got some, but overall, it's nothing compared to what happened in the Hollow thread.

Granted, some of it is probably because the mechanics are very similar to Hollow as is, so people that have that info already don't feel the need to discuss it any more.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Frontier's issue for me was the MC, Loki, who just didn't jive with me properly. Though it's also possible that my memory is iffy. I DID try to pick up that game in a period when I was particularly busy, and as such, I may have ended up shooting myself in the foot in more ways than one.

Maybe I'll give it another chance at some point... but it's doubtful.

Hollow didn't have a Demon King per se. It did have a Demon Queen with complicated circumstances. Of course, she gets fucked. Repeatedly. XD It's Venus Blood. If it's female, odds are high it'll get fucked eventually.

Which, btw, made me exceptionally surprised when it comes to Titie. She didn't get fucked. At all. I did not expect that. XD

I'm also surprised that Milia seems to have ended up as the most popular character among the backers. (She got 3 special units, the most out of all the girls.) Poor Shigure got nothing. She fell behind even NPCs like Turia.

All that said, I'm wondering if Gaia didn't hit all too well here on f95... Hollow spawned a TON of discussions about division building, battalions, items etc... Gaia didn't get much attention in that sense... It got some, but overall, it's nothing compared to what happened in the Hollow thread.

Granted, some of it is probably because the mechanics are very similar to Hollow as is, so people that have that info already don't feel the need to discuss it any more.
It's the third rodeo for most of us who would be interested in the deeper strategy of team building and combat mechanics.

Most of the discussions were about the unique aspects of the dungeon building in Gaia... which is pretty wonky and uninteresting.

And as you noticed, this game is rather annoying to replay repeatedly in NG+. You get the hang of it and can quickly set up the initial defenses and build up the resource gains to self-sustaining levels, but that's still a lot of work that goes into a mundane task every time you NG+.

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
It's the third rodeo for most of us who would be interested in the deeper strategy of team building and combat mechanics.

Most of the discussions were about the unique aspects of the dungeon building in Gaia... which is pretty wonky and uninteresting.

And as you noticed, this game is rather annoying to replay repeatedly in NG+. You get the hang of it and can quickly set up the initial defenses and build up the resource gains to self-sustaining levels, but that's still a lot of work that goes into a mundane task every time you NG+.
Do these resourse income increases carry from chap 1 to end of route? And how long does it take to build these up to sustainable levels on a 1 ng+ playthrough? I'm asking because I am interested in making subsequent route playthroughs ramp up in difficulty (make chaos (very hard) harder to complete than True Law (Hard) which is in turn harder than normal Law (Normal)) for this game. This method of progression has kept the game bits for Hollow more entertaining for me as I have to continually employ strategy as opposed to 'haha, Swimsuit Julia squashes Dragon Queen Julia :D'. The catch is that Gaia may be to...tedious to make True Chaos (or equivalant) a hardest difficulty playthrough.
I realize the first question doesn't necessarily relate to my concerns in the last sentence, but I'm not looking forward to doing grunt work 3 times almost consecutively, and I may have to do it even more if I'm messing up constantly on thanatos difficulty.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018

Yeeeaaaah... the state of NG+ is what's making me wonder if I even want to bother to go into the higher difficulties or anything. Originally, I was going to go the same way as I did on Hollow. Unlock as much as possible, especially Commanders, on Easy, while enjoying the story. Then ramp up the difficulty and mess around with the game and see what happens.

However, the fact that you have to rebuild dungeon and income from scratch every single time is seriously demotivating in that aspect, because the most efficient game-plan is basically to stall as much as possible with whatever set-up works best for whichever difficulty you're going through. Ideally, you primarily want enemies to get stuck at the entrance, so you can have 3 divisions constantly lose over in Dragon King Space or something, while you kill all the rest one by one with a battallion that deletes them horribly and also has a Treasure Hunt Division as the 3rd pick, which will basically never be hit under these circumstances.

This is also made worse by the fact that division deployment costs go through the roof with the really expensive units, so you HAVE to get as much income as you can early on or else you won't be able to deploy the good stuff as much as you need later.

On top of that, this goes against the completion bonuses, which reward you for clearing the mission as quickly as possible. On the one hand, you NEED to stall to hell and back. On the other hand, the game basically actively punishes you for it if you do... which is not a good feeling at all.

Bleh, I haven't been able to find the Income values with Cheat-Engine either. Which is annoying. I wanted to see if I could just cheat a high income on a new playthrough, but that doesn't seem possible with my level of expertise. I could still cheat the resources themselves and refill as needed... but that feels tedious and annoying too.

All in all, their dungeon defense stuff definitely feels weaker than the strategy games. But who knows? Maybe someone will actually mod in better NG+? That'd definitely made GAIA way better. It's really the only thing I'd care about. Even the UI, clunky as it is, doesn't bother me.

Do these resourse income increases carry from chap 1 to end of route? And how long does it take to build these up to sustainable levels on a 1 ng+ playthrough? I'm asking because I am interested in making subsequent route playthroughs ramp up in difficulty (make chaos (very hard) harder to complete than True Law (Hard) which is in turn harder than normal Law (Normal)) for this game. This method of progression has kept the game bits for Hollow more entertaining for me as I have to continually employ strategy as opposed to 'haha, Swimsuit Julia squashes Dragon Queen Julia :D'. The catch is that Gaia may be to...tedious to make True Chaos (or equivalant) a hardest difficulty playthrough.
I realize the first question doesn't necessarily relate to my concerns in the last sentence, but I'm not looking forward to doing grunt work 3 times almost consecutively, and I may have to do it even more if I'm messing up constantly on thanatos difficulty.
Income increases are counted per playthrough. So if you increase your income in the prologue for any resource, that income remains there and adds up to the rest of the playthrough. Which means that you're basically encouraged to stall as much as possible in the early chapters, when it's easier, so you can focus on murder-blending everything in later chapters when it's hard. At least, in theory.

In practice, I'm not sure how it'll work in higher difficulties because I don't know if the enemy AI changes in any way in terms of how it moves its divisions. The speed of those divisions is going to increase drastically though, since it's based on the speed of the units themselves... and stats get inflated in higher difficulties, especially if you add Berzerk levels.

Reactions: Nemo de Nemo

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is also made worse by the fact that division deployment costs go through the roof with the really expensive units, so you HAVE to get as much income as you can early on or else you won't be able to deploy the good stuff as much as you need later.
Loyalty decreases deployment costs. For most intents and purposes, about 3K food/magic per turn would be self-sustaining. You don't need to grind to insane levels and you will reach that self-sustaining 3K by playing normally before your 500K starting resources runs out. Ether becomes pretty pointless by run 3. Gold doesn't matter much unless you gotta constantly spam heal.

So yea, you do need to expend some conscious thought into rebuilding the dungeon and getting to self-sustainability before running out of the initial 500K, but it's not prohibitively annoying, at least for me. But it's not an engaging system after your first couple runs, and absolutely does feel like busy work that you still have to do every run. Meh.

Btw, protip: Sell some non-rare equipment on new runs to get some more gold quickly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DuniX and Iexist

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Loyalty decreases deployment costs. For most intents and purposes, about 3K food/magic per turn would be self-sustaining. You don't need to grind to insane levels and you will reach that self-sustaining 3K by playing normally before your 500K starting resources runs out. Ether becomes pretty pointless by run 3. Gold doesn't matter much unless you gotta constantly spam heal.

So yea, you do need to expend some conscious thought into rebuilding the dungeon and getting to self-sustainability before running out of the initial 500K, but it's not prohibitively annoying, at least for me. But it's not an engaging system after your first couple runs, and absolutely does feel like busy work that you still have to do every run. Meh.

Btw, protip: Sell some non-rare equipment on new runs to get some more gold quickly.
I never needed to worry about deployment costs in Hollow, so I actually completely forgot that higher loyalty also decreases these costs and it's not just there to increase stats with Triumph. XD

And I wouldn't say Ether becomes pointless by run 3 unless you play very optimally. If you don't, it'll take a while until you build up enough Arcana of all types for all of your needs... But yeah, once you DO have all the Arcana and you have the units you want with the titles you want... then Ether becomes absolutely, 100% pointless.

Gold I'd say might remain valuable a while longer if you're lucky with ores and need to craft items. Because holy crap are the higher tier ones expensive as fuck... And of course. Healing. Having a high Gold supply lets you do stupid shit like actively try to use Self Destruct Units in divisions or battalions. XD Could be amusing for a few lols.

On a different note, speaking of deployment costs and a bit of a story spoiler...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
can I ask how to use UI mod, i follow the instruction but nothing happen. This is the first time I use the UI mod

Dec 1, 2021
On that note, Loki is way less Chad-like than the other protagonists, his whole thing is that he is not built for battle and is a pretty weak person, during the story his thing becomes his intelligence instead of battle prowess.

That's something I'd like to praise about Hollow, the protagonist there was definitely the best one, even in comparison to Theo in Gaia.
I'd say that Gaia's True Law Route (aka Titie's ending), is by far the best of its writing. That ending was just absolutely perfect. Brought some tears to my eyes to be sure. Gaia's Chaos routes on the other hand, while quite fucked up (especially the basic Chaos route)... just... don't feel like they work well?
There's a single good reason to pick the chaos route in this game, a SINGLE one and that... is this!
Nova Tela.png
I'm not a furry but...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gervid

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Speaking of losing motivation, I did just come back after 2 weeks out of town, and trying to get back into the grind doesn't seem all that appealing at the moment. Maybe this is as far as I go this time.

I wonder if they will kickstar another localization.

doctahmasta

Oct 9, 2021
Hmmmmmm...

I don't have that one either... and based on the position it should be something on the Chaos route... but I can't think of any content that I missed there...

That said... the Scene Choice guide implies that the Game Over for Angel Milia should have an H-scene, not just the rescue of the original Milia scene that we got. So maybe that's what's missing? Maybe it's bugged? Hard to say...

EDIT:

Ah... there was supposed to be a CG with just the 5 Mikos pregnant there. I see now. Looked up a CG set to see what's missing...

Hm...

Ok... that's weird. I have no idea why that's missing. It's definitely on the Chaos route, but I have no idea how to unlock it...

EDIT 2.0:

Aha! I found one way to get it. Just start a game on Easy. New or NG+ shouldn't matter, I think, but I did it on my NG+. Skip all the missions and battles, and whenever a choice comes up, pick whatever gives Chaos. Put all the girls on Training whenever they come in, don't use any Mingle at all. Keep doing that. The game will automatically transition into the Chaos route and you'll only have around 10-11 Chaos points by the end. Choose Kill Titie at the end.

Bam. You get the missing scene. Also, holy shit this ending is fucked up. It actually beats the other one by an order of magnitude and then some...
Hey thanks I'll replay it later. And by the way, I might be the weird one here, but I actually enjoy Frontier story more than Hollow and Gaia. I can't say much about the H-scene since I mostly skipped them to save time, but the premise of corrupting a goddess is just good. Love the contrast in their before-after personality, especially Rigret. Hollow is just, well, I like mind control as much as the next person, but it's such a cop out for a corruption story.

I agree that Gaia's chaos route doesn't make much sense. Theo's
came out of no where. In contrast, Frontier's and Hollow's were good. Although I must admit, Hollow's chaos form ending for all the girls were done way better than Frontier. At least they have a semblance of happy ending, unlike Tyrica's where
, or Rigret's where

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I liked the story for the most part. Titie really got me in the feels bro lol.

But the thing that I found extremely subpar compared to previous titles is the mixing of mingle and training routes.

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe you do need to do both mingle and training to unlock enough points to reach the girls endings and unlock various Arcanas. Well, maybe it's not totally necessary to do both mingle and train, but that would be suboptimal and wouldn't be advised if you actually want to unlock things fast and not just watch the story. Anyways, this means there is a limiter in what types of things they can do to the girls and the framing of the entire thing has to be not too rapey or coercive.

Compare this to HOLLOW, where progressing past a certain point on training means you are locked out of further mingle progression (and vice versa). I can't remember because it's been too long, but I think FRONTIER was like that as well. The framing was different. Since they didn't have the need to make training acceptable for a "Good guy MC" route, they could do an actual corruption arc. Those heroines were being trained to become obedient pets through sexual mind breaking. It was selfish and dominating. To cap it off, you get their corrupted versions.

GAIA's whole training/mingle arc is just more or less a wholesome thing. You even unlock their titles and develop genuine feelings, and the 99 training basically just means they are more accepting mothers which is a noble thing to be. Then we just get a story split at the end which throws that entire thing out the window. Sure, I found what little content there was on that Chaos route enjoyable, but it's disconnected to the previous story arcs. Plus, not all the heroines gets enough attention.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It wasn't that Loki wasn't a Chad that bothered me, I think. It made sense given that he was literally named Loki and all that implies. No. What bothered me was, I think, the fact that after he corrupted the goddesses, he became uninterested in them, or complained that they were too lewd, or other stuff like that. I think there were a few moments like that just really took me out of the story.

Might be remembering wrong though.

Also. I disagree. There are more reasons than just that to go Chaos. The Sorcerous Angel Milia scene was amazing too. And so were some others. :p

Good luck with that extra run. I disagree with your stance on Hollow's story and corruption mechanics, but this isn't the place to discuss that. XD

I checked with the Unlock Guide, and by the looks of things, you're right. Milia, for example, only gets 4 affection from pure mingle, and you need 5 for her ending (6 for the Ether Gunner thing), which means you need enough training to trigger her first affection gain event from that side of the fence. That's just Training 20, but it's still there. Not to mention that her ending clearly implies that she's done the Mother thing enough to basically get addicted to it, given the whole Mother Empress thing. Hell, in the original ending, the whole "retires to join Theo at the remade Numerology Institute" didn't exist, so basically, she remained the "Mother Empress" for the rest of her life.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think Kukul can only reach enough affection if you train Elmin... and of course, Elmin's Mingle is 100% useless... which honestly disappointed me tbh. Like. I get it. The target audience is here for the bitches and the tentacles, but that doesn't mean you have to do the poor elf-boy dirty like that...

I wouldn't be surprised if all the girls have this to some extent or another.

Oh, and all of the girls require to give birth a few times (varies) for even their mingle scenes to move forward. Granted, that's pretty much inevitable if you play optimally, but still.

And yeah, Hollow basically gave you negative Affection for Training options, and you had to reach milestones for either Affection or Negative Affection to trigger further events. There were a couple of girls that needed a bit of one or the other, but if my memory isn't failing me, that was mostly for the backer units, aka the extra stuff, so it had nothing to do with the actual story.

Frontier, I think, had Affection Points and Training Points, or something, and you had to focus on one or the other, for the most part.

Gaia, however. Well, the Mother thing was, ultimately, pure desperation. On the one hand, it's still evil to force women into it. On the other hand, it wasn't like they had much of a choice if they were to survive, and in some cases, you can easily argue that the girls were being stupid for refusing in the first place. Especially Carmilla. I was honestly disappointed that there wasn't even a single girl that was genuinely in full agreement from the start. Even Rein and Lala have to basically be trained into it... and Rein's a friggin' succubus.

So yeah, the end result is that Chaos Route ends up being a mess. Sure, they try to play off the whole flip as Theo caring more about the Philosopher Stone than Titie all along... but the problem is that the writing up until that point shows things as him genuinely caring about Titie to the point where there's nothing ambiguous about it. So it doesn't really work. It just feels like "And all of a sudden. Theo goes nuts!"

The REALLY funny thing about all this is that, if you check things around, Philo for example didn't exist in the original version of the game. Which means that the story was extremely janky the first time around, even on the Law route. And on the Chaos Route, you didn't have the Sorcerous Angel Milia thing, which means that the Chaos Route was pure jank. At least with this bit added, you can make it sort of make sense, with the idea that while Theo cared for Titie, he was still willing to use her for his goals, and in the end still goes above and beyond to save her. Which he does, even if he had to literally invade another world for her and turn ANOTHER Milia into a complete slut and NTR his other self.

I do agree that not all heroines get enough attention... though to an extent, this actually appears to be worse than it actually is because of the backer stuff.

Man, Shigure and Lucretia were really unpopular with the backers. Though I'm still surprised that Milia was the most popular with them, considering how things went in Hollow... I will never not laugh at the fact that one of the best potential tanks in the game is a pregnant loli. Dammit backers, you're a fucked up bunch... but I suppose that's to be expected given some of the stuff they came up for Gaia too. XD Love it.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
lucretia is subpar for a commander. she goes down to a mere treasure hunt team pretty fast. and even then becomes useless once you did get the end game equip. story-wise she's just a glorified gold digger. not surprising how she's not popular at all.

shigure is worse imo. maybe the corrupt dudes in the story are correct that demons aren't that strong to begin with. she's removed from tomoe's party very fast once tamamo comes into picture. doesn't take too long to settle her in theo's party and that's it.

if Orte had command night 20 then maybe she'd be a competent commander. but even then the problem with night units is how weak they are in daytime. using them to defend would be foolish, and using them as attack just isn't gonna do it especially on surface battles.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2021
It wasn't that Loki wasn't a Chad that bothered me, I think. It made sense given that he was literally named Loki and all that implies. No. What bothered me was, I think, the fact that after he corrupted the goddesses, he became uninterested in them, or complained that they were too lewd, or other stuff like that. I think there were a few moments like that just really took me out of the story.

Might be remembering wrong though.

Also. I disagree. There are more reasons than just that to go Chaos. The Sorcerous Angel Milia scene was amazing too. And so were some others. :p
For some of the girls, that made sense, like Thor for example, she goes absolutely nuts in her transformed state.
I think the idea of Loki's comments there was that he was messing with something that he did not understand, so basically he turns them into crazy-ass evil psychos and gets surprised because he expected normal brainwashing.

I for one, really enjoy the idea of having a harem of crazy psychos who commit self-die for me but that's just the degenerate evil part of me speaking.

That's why two scenes that I really enjoyed in Gaia are the one where you brainwash the divine beast fox and the other one where you turn that crazy bitch Ash into your crazy bitch Nun Ash.
I'm not entirely sure, but I think Kukul can only reach enough affection if you train Elmin... and of course, Elmin's Mingle is 100% useless... which honestly disappointed me tbh. Like. I get it. The target audience is here for the bitches and the tentacles, but that doesn't mean you have to do the poor elf-boy dirty like that...
That's something that I disliked about this game in comparison to the other ones.
I understand that it's because it is older than the others but still...

I like the choice to either go affection or not.
Generally the first route I always attempt doing is chaos but chaos has no point if I can't be a good boy.

Evil has no point if you can't be completely good.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes