DarkRealm

Nov 13, 2020
Surprisingly, it does indeed seem to be the case that we don't have a proper set of full-saves in this thread...

I'd attach my set, but apparently, a 33.9 MB .zip file is too big for this forum... or at least, that's the error I'm getting. :/
You can attach only the datasu.ksd and datasc.ksd file for the gallery

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
This forum is really weird when it comes to attachments...

Did it work this time? If yes, enjoy the full save.

Reactions: Wfire

DarkRealm

Nov 13, 2020
This forum is really weird when it comes to attachments...

Did it work this time? If yes, enjoy the full save.
Yup it works perfectly fine
Full gallery save
Also for future others who will be confused, there will be save files here when loading but it wont load since the save data itself is not included only the gallery
If I'm correct the gallery file is the datasu and save files placeholders is datasc

azada83

Nov 8, 2018
Hey so quick question. Im playing on easy mode so i could skip battles since i didnt really enjoy the whole tower defence aspect of this one, buut i just made it to the next fight and it seems like scenes are unlocked mid combat? I also dont really understand the whole mingle and train thing. If i use the easy mode auto win will i just miss all the ero scenes?

doctahmasta

Oct 9, 2021
Hey so quick question. Im playing on easy mode so i could skip battles since i didnt really enjoy the whole tower defence aspect of this one, buut i just made it to the next fight and it seems like scenes are unlocked mid combat? I also dont really understand the whole mingle and train thing. If i use the easy mode auto win will i just miss all the ero scenes?
I played normal, so I am not quite sure. I think the mid combat scenes are mostly from Chaos Route, while the rest are available via increasing train.

Mingle and Train is a gauge that show character story progression. Differences is, Mingle is for pure, vanilla type relationships while Train is for the darker one. Just turn on both of them and skip any ero scene that you don't like.

xxblaisexx

Jul 25, 2018
which venusblood should I play after 5 runs and unlocked every character of this one(I loved it, great game)?

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
which venusblood should I play after 5 runs and unlocked every character of this one(I loved it, great game)?
Either Frontier or Hollow if you didn't play them yet (though they are more of a map conquest instead of tower defense like this one). Chimra and Abyss is to old probably and play differently.

Reactions: xxblaisexx

xxblaisexx

Jul 25, 2018
Either Frontier or Hollow if you didn't play them yet (though they are more of a map conquest instead of tower defense like this one). Chimra and Abyss is to old probably and play differently.
Gaia is my first VB, map conquest sounds great, I love thatkind of games. Thanks dude.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Gaia is my first VB, map conquest sounds great, I love thatkind of games. Thanks dude.
Frontier is easier to play around with - due to having 6 on 6 battles instead of 3x6 vs 3x6. also it's a bit clunkier as it was first officially translated VB. Hollow is probably peak VB currently available. Though if you want to play both start with frontier - so next game is an upgrade over it.

Reactions: xxblaisexx

ronney

May 6, 2017
You could also play the one or was it two fan translated one if you enjoy the game play is drastically different so If you enjoy the scenes and what not and want more maybe play those 1st because going back and playing the older ones won't feel as good

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
You could also play the one or was it two fan translated one if you enjoy the game play is drastically different so If you enjoy the scenes and what not and want more maybe play those 1st because going back and playing the older ones won't feel as good
Disagree on that. they are significantly different so doing them at any point would feel fully different regardless of when. so while he wants to play games similar to this one - earlier VB are not a good recommend. imo ofc.

Reactions: gervid

ronney

May 6, 2017
Disagree on that. they are significantly different so doing them at any point would feel fully different regardless of when. so while he wants to play games similar to this one - earlier VB are not a good recommend. imo ofc.
Thats fair i just meant if he enjoyed the genre of scenes he might want to get out of the way sooner rather than later

May 12, 2021
Does replacing the <<datasc.ksd>> and <<datasu.ksd>> in the documents save folder also import the save files ? Because I can see the full gallery but when I tried to load one of the saves the screen freezes.

I wanted to play a run with many units unlocked as mine only has a few units.

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Surprisingly, it does indeed seem to be the case that we don't have a proper set of full-saves in this thread...

I'd attach my set, but apparently, a 33.9 MB .zip file is too big for this forum... or at least, that's the error I'm getting. :/
do you still have the save? is it possible for you to just upload it in a hosting site like mega or something?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
do you still have the save? is it possible for you to just upload it in a hosting site like mega or something?
I use my mega for other things, so I don't want to associate any files I upload with this place...

But this should work too. Here you go, automatic screenshots and everything.

Does replacing the <<datasc.ksd>> and <<datasu.ksd>> in the documents save folder also import the save files ? Because I can see the full gallery but when I tried to load one of the saves the screen freezes.

I wanted to play a run with many units unlocked as mine only has a few units.
The two files in question should work... But if they don't, I uploaded the absolute full save folder with absolutely everything to the link above. It doesn't have EVERY unit out there... but it has all the Commander Units on a save that's at the very start of a Normal run and every equipment unlocked and bought up to and including Tier 12. Bunches of healing items too, if my memory isn't failing me, though you shouldn't really need to worry too much about that.

kaido12

Jan 27, 2019
Does anybody have an OST from this game? There is some tracks that I REALLY want to add to my playlist along with several from Hollow and Frontier that I already have.
Thanks in advance.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
How does one go about getting Lucretia to become a mother?

EDIT-Apparently you need to have a treasure vault built (not one which was destroyed previously) to trigger her mother event. If you build a treasure vault, then enemies destroy it right before Lucretia joins, you might not be focusing on gold farming and miss her as I have. Got to chapter 3 without having her as an available mother, lol.

Anyone who finds themselves in the same situation should build a treasure vault when she appears. The dialogue says something about a treasure vault, but it's not clear and sounded as if she may just want you to earn a certain # of gold, but she actually just wants the building in your labyrinth to exist. It's pretty unusual, I don't think any other followers do this, where they care what your labyrinth looks like.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes