• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

DecVN

Nov 10, 2020
Um... You know you're saying manual labor saves you the hassle of using a tool designed for this purpose?
I mean you don't need to use Locale Emulator anymore for any japanese game in the future, a few minute setting save your time forever, I have done this for years

as for the downside yeah the backslash \ is changed to yen symbol somehow, and whenever you install a program, sometimes the default language is set japanase (if that program support that language)

Last edited:
Reactions: torresm

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry, I didn't get, my table doesn't work on your Cheat Engine? What exactly is not working for you?
It loads, yes. But I can't get the .exe to work...as it should? Like, CE doesn't recognize it-or it does, but in a way the CT does not seem to load as intended.
It loads, but instead of the supposed numbers and addresses, I get "????"... :HideThePain:

Yes, you can do like any other value in game. Okay, I added coins to Cheat Table. Download it.
Why thank you! I appreciate this, you made my day slightly less grind-y! x3

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
I mean you don't need to use Locale Emulator anymore for any japanese game in the future, a few minute setting save your time forever, I have done this for years

as for the downside yeah the backslash \ is changed to yen symbol somehow, and whenever you install a program, sometimes the default language is set japanase (if that program support that language)
Okay, I will never understand how avoiding two clicks will save someone's time, whereas when you change the locale in Windows, you will have to face problems while using or installing non-Japanese applications.

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
It loads, yes. But I can't get the .exe to work...as it should? Like, CE doesn't recognize it-or it does, but in a way the CT does not seem to load as intended.
It loads, but instead of the supposed numbers and addresses, I get "????"... :HideThePain:
Actually, it sounds like you select wrong process or didn't even do it. Just to make sure:

0. You start a game and load your save.
1. You press on "Vampire Diary Cheatsv1.CT", which calling out "Cheat Engine" window with my cheat table.
2. In this Cheat Engine window you select game process.

Every Cheat Table value should turn into value of your current loaded game.

Did you do it?

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Actually, it sounds like you select wrong process or didn't even do it. Just to make sure:

0. You start a game and load your save.
1. You press on "Vampire Diary Cheatsv1.CT", which calling out "Cheat Engine" window with my cheat table.
2. In this Cheat Engine window you select game process.

Every Cheat Table value should turn into value of your current loaded game.

Did you do it?
Yes, yes I did.
It's not my first time using CE (been using it for more than 10 years already LOL), but it's a first where the intended CT doesn't "load" properly.
The CT, or I dare say the .exe, not loading as intended.

As you can see in the screenshot, the one highlighted is supposedly to be the game-which, as can be seen in CE, is actually loaded with the CT while I'm already in-game with Claire.
Also, you can see what I mean by "????"- :HideThePain:

noretsu
Depends on which locale you use the game process name probably will looks like this
View attachment 3356841
Tried in both ways, none seemed to work (using JP and Emulator)-

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
Yeah, I changed name of exe file and CE stop finding values.
Game exe file should be "吸血鬼○○日記.exe", try to copy it and rename your exe file.

• Red Heart
Reactions: noretsu

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Yeah, I changed name of exe file and CE stop finding values.
Game exe file should be "吸血鬼○○日記.exe", try to copy it and rename your exe file.
Aha! That did the trick. Now it works perfectly.

It seems CE didn't like the ∞ forwhatever reason-replaced it with a double 0 and now works like a gem, thank you for the help (and the CT)! :giggle:

Reactions: PomidorSenior

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
DecVN
Can you rename game file *.exe using English letters only like "Vampire Diary.exe" in your next updates to prevent situations like the one described above?

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
would it be possible to change it to recognise " 吸血鬼○○日記.exe "? for some reason renaming the .exe isn't working, as i'm getting the ?? values like above, even after changing to 00

View attachment 3357281
Now that you mention it, I tried renaming the game to "Vampire 00 Diary.exe" and the CT in the CE didn't seem to recognize the game.

But if I rename it "吸血鬼00日記.exe", it does. :HideThePain:
A side note, both cases using the Locale emulator that was posted a few messages/pages ago.

...I wonder if it has something to do with the Locale in the name of the .exe...

Ps. would it be also possible to add to the CT the values of Hypno, Lewd and Medicine? o_O

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
would it be possible to change it to recognise " 吸血鬼○○日記.exe "? for some reason renaming the .exe isn't working, as i'm getting the ?? values like above, even after changing to 00
Alright, I'll try to make a cheat table for game file "Vampire Diary.exe" (without kanji), I hope it gonna work

Ps. would it be also possible to add to the CT the values of Hypno, Lewd and Medicine? o_O
Bruh, you really don't like to grind I guess :ROFLMAO:
Okay, I'll add these values too in cheat table :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: noretsu

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Bruh, you really don't like to grind I guess :ROFLMAO:
Okay, I'll add these values too in cheat table :)
It's not like I don't like grind-y, in fact I do love to grind :p but I'd love have some way to edit parametres of the savedata...just in case I need to redo the whole gameplay-

*ahem* anyways, thank you once again for your work! :D

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes