Wolf RPG - Vampire OO Diary [v0.3] [bethpuchi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

Gonna leave a short review, but if you know Teaching Feeling, then this game is honestly quite similar.

Gameplay is a bit grindy with how much blood bags you need to fill her Blood power gauge, and training her as well takes a lot, or increasing her 4 stat bars (Blood, Lust, Hypno, and Drug) though they vary in usefulness like Blood becomes useless after beating the game, etc. UI is a bit slow, too.

Visuals are nice, with how much her face can express her emotions like when drugged or getting choked, etc. Animations are simplistic, and "choppy" where it's like, 3 frames and only the dick moves, her legs, body, position on bed, do not move for example. Still works well enough I suppose.

Audio is good, nothing to write home about.

As a combined whole and for a small size, it's what I'd call an "Excellent" H-Game. Gameplay as a game kind of sucks. H is good, art is cute. If it stays exactly the same (aside from translation) til the 1.0 release, then I'd say is closer to a 4/5.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

altten

An ok cohabitation game which has plenty of room to grow, the translation is incomplete, but for the most part I could translate it with my phone.
    I did enjoy having more stats to increase, since instead of the usual affection and lewd we also have hypno and medicine(?).
    It has the usual grind expected from this kind of games, although instead of having to work to earn money and buy items we have to explore the mansion to receive a random item, although we can choose the category of the item.
    There is a shop, although coins in this game feel a bit more like a scarce recourse.
    The CGs and animations are good, and the way the stats affect the vampire still images is great.
    I feel like this game will deserve a 5 star rating in the future, but for now the lack of content and lack of translations leaves it at a 4.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

El_Psycho

Version 0.3
    against the scams that are coming out now, this game definitely deserves 5 stars. For version 0.3, the game has a sufficient number of features and a complete story ending. There are animations during scenes, but not many. The arts is high quality .
  4. 3.00 star(s)

zdzxcx

This had potential to be really up my particular alley, with a slowing raising hypno bar, drug bar, lust bar - it should've been a given to see her slow decent into depravity and confusion. But sadly, there is very little visual and novel feedback to the status change besides one change to her standing image and easier access to the sex scenes.

I simply feel like there were a lot of missed opportunities here, as a result of a lacking of content, sadly. That being said the MC is cute, the change to her standing image, though sparse, is still nice to see, I just wish there was more, because it feels like it shows all of its cards very early.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Smol Latin Weeb

An "okay" cohabitation type game. The selling point of this one seems to be the MC ability to drug the mind out of the vampire, so that's intersting I guess. However the progression, story and characters are underdeveloped for the time being. There is no real motivation for the player or goal other than survive and drugging the girl so story lovers might want to give this more time in the oven in case the dev wants to develop that side of the game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Ogrexin

Story:
    Aside from the premise, no story at all, no dialgue or history to be learnt, no reason as to why she was sealed, no character arcs, no tension
    Just a pure coomer game

Gameplay:

It's a cohabitation game, simple as
    Though it has the added mechanic of hypno and medicine 'stats' contrary to just affection and lust, both are utlizied in a way that allows you to access sex early, or if you just like drugging out girls
    There arent alot of positions, and the interactive sex is barebones.
    The exploration mechanic iss interessting though, wish something more was done with that
    easily completeable in 2-3 hours

Art:
    The art itself is fine, no animations, the girl is cute enough i guess

Objectively alright, 3/5 and 4/5 if you like cohabitation