4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

John _XDF

Jun 5, 2022
Its simple really and a lot of ppl will say its false alarm but its up to you

Take the risk or forget the game
dang u right.... i mean......... i can just scan my pc for malware or trojans every weekend tbh but yeah ty for making me change decision i think

Jan 8, 2022
Sorry but what exactly do I achieve by using "medicine" and "hypnotic" agent on the vampire?

Edit: Or the demon blood draining stuff for that matter? What do I achieve with ANY of the items, besides the self explanatory part of them I mean.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Sorry but what exactly do I achieve by using "medicine" and "hypnotic" agent on the vampire?

Edit: Or the demon blood draining stuff for that matter? What do I achieve with ANY of the items, besides the self explanatory part of them I mean.
Hypnotic agent: you can molest her at night worry free from her waking up

Medicine: probably mistranslation, as this leans more drug Addiction, the higher level the less she refuse any meds/drug you give her

Demon blood: as far as i know this only piss her off... i think that item was for raping event as it weakens her power... but who knows, now the game is abandon

Lust: the higher it is the more sensitive she is and she also like aphrodisiac(another way to make addicted to drugs)

Reactions: SleepySandyMan99

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Who knows?
For real, the game was last updated on DLsite back on March 11th fixing some bugs and adding some small stuff, like I believe is increased semen production/ejaculation once you clear the main story of the game.
Aside from that, the last post on Bethpuchi's Ci-en (as of me typing this) was this:

The most interesting thing though, is that I forgot if this was mentioned somewhere in the thread beforehand, but Bethpuchi said they are working on an official english version of the game, mentioning the bugs, at least most of them, being ironed out and fixed but, also asking people to be a bit more patient and wait a little bit more until then.
The rest of the post was a pretty long message thanking all the players and people who downloaded and played through the game, with their comments and reactions, roughly from my basic japanese.
Finally, Bethpuchi made a special illustration of Claire to commemorate the post itself, as a final sendoff (for now at least) to the game.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes