4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

blergh123

May 31, 2020
ScreenShot_2024_0218_00_10_38.png ScreenShot_2024_0218_00_10_48.png
Heres the maps.
Best coins are from top left. 1-3/action. Also cleaning while shes sleeping always gives 1 coin.

you can "finish" the game in about 10 days if you just go for the exit. but thats no fun.
If you get her happy enough she will ask you to fuck her after poking her boobs 3-5 times, and if shes lewd enough+happy enough she will let you fuck her even when shes asleep, so if she wakes up she just lets you continue.
If you want to fuck her ass, you need to buy the anal vibe and use it several days. Creampie her a few times and her womb cumflates, visible in x-ray and her belly bulges. Fastest way to cum inside her is start to fuck, strangle 3 times, and then click on dick. +10% cum meter/click
If shes addicted to the meds, you can tell her to work for her drugs -> blowjob and or sex.
You can also tell her to get naked, and stay naked (for that day and night)
After shes addicted enough you can get nice commentary from her when telling her to take a syringe of drugs. Or shell get naked so its easier to inject...

4/5 game, needs more positions, scenes and interactions.
oh and do get the updated ver, i almost gave up playing the buggy version.

Last edited:
Reactions: kala_q

OSyukari

Jan 5, 2021
Any good one you could recommend?
if you can look past the lackluster graphics, is the best. It's very obtuse at the beginning, but if you can persist for a few hours (and a lot of restart due to bad choices) you'll get the hang of it.

this might sound rude, but a lot of renpy trainer games have similar elements to eraTW but eraTW just does them better or simpler.
...of course me being a touhou fan add to the fantasy.

taican01vn

Jul 1, 2018
hey guy i'm found new solution. just cut or save your game folder... i don't know how to explain. it just work for me
ex: D:\game\...\Vampire ==> D:\Vampire
sorry my bad english

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Played it on Exagear....
Game is very laggy...
Need phone(SD730 & above to be playable)
the game pretty much the same as inouto fantasy with added mechanic idk y i can't play this but i can play just imouto fantasy just fine

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes