4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

DevPrime99

Apr 19, 2020
just a headsup

theres a newer version of the game that i found

this one got a ton of bug fixes from the devs.
the version i found here is still RAW

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I feel unusually off-put having a vampire suck me off, something about fangs near the nether region is extremely uncomfortable to say the least.

DecVN

Nov 10, 2020
Updated the game to fix many bug occured in the game, also UI/Menu is all translated now (except maybe the exploration tutorial)
For those who curious with the bug

I always watch this threads and read all error/bug that happen, as the game updated if you still find the bug please let me know

Will get into text that are't translated (item name) soon, and maybe clean up some dialog that are a bit vague, for now this is the update I can provide

Bob69 it's manual translation and for the virus I kinda messed up something in my computer, sorry for the inconvenience

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Any good one you could recommend?
Bottle Biosphere (My favorite)

Plastic Soul

Teaching Feeling

Happiness Double Room (Not a NTR game but there's a bad end where she leaves you for a dude.)

Maid Life

Butterfly Affection

I got a millenary cat

How to Raise a Happy NEET.

All of these are on this website. There are some more but I haven't played them all or they have poor translations since there was no official Japanese export and unlike this game, most came out when people only had Google translate.

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
Updated the game to fix many bug occured in the game, also UI/Menu is all translated now (except maybe the exploration tutorial)
For those who curious with the bug

I always watch this threads and read all error/bug that happen, as the game updated if you still find the bug please let me know

Will get into text that are't translated (item name) soon, and maybe clean up some dialog that are a bit vague, for now this is the update I can provide

Bob69 it's manual translation and for the virus I kinda messed up something in my computer, sorry for the inconvenience
Has the download link in the main post been updated? I downloaded the buggy version earlier. How can I tell if the download right now is the fixed version?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes