• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
The second one is probably the most accurate...
I mean, look at his damn patreon page;
he didn't post Anything from january, april is over, and yet he's still making almost 150$/month....
I still have to understand if I'm more anger or jealous about it btw :evilsmile:
does the patreon make u pledge automaticaly?

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys I don't know if you've noticed but some of the user that paid wootch are reporting wootch to patreon.
The ToU he's actually violating : -''Fraud - Don’t post information that is false or otherwise misleading.'' -''Service Degradation - Don’t degrade others’ use of Patreon.'' He's also breaching the first rule of the Guildeline : ''Authenticity Patreon is for artists, creators, and people who bring ideas... Don’t put up fake pages or collect money for things you’re not actually doing. You also can’t use Patreon as a prank or to fund non-activity. For example, no Creator is allowed to collect funds for *not doing* something, or to fund the distribution of creations that are not yours.'' Help reporting him at by sending a report at ''legal@patreon.com'' or at '' explaining his violation of the ToU to terminate this scam account.
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Reactions: pootin

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys I don't know if you've noticed but some of the user that paid wootch are reporting wootch to patreon.

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
As much as I would like to see his page shut down for good, I don't think Patreon will ever do it...
Why?
Because "legally" people are not paying for the game, they are paying to support the creator; and it actually says " rewards are a way for the creator to say thank you to the people who support him/her"
And anyway his "april release" was Obviously a scam from the very beginning, and yet people kept on paying him, even worse, he actually raised the income a little from december (-.-)'

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
collect money for things you’re not actually doing. You also can’t use Patreon as a prank or to fund non-activity.
If this is in the Patreon ToU then they CAN shut him down. If they want to deal with it, but if they get enough complaints from Patrons they will need to do something, or risk alienating the supporters.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Damn Wootch! I hope somebody like Nergal WILL have a good profit and followers, beause you didn't.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I believe patreon members are trying to get his patreon closed because he is breaching the rules of patreon and only collecting money since April 2016 with nothing to show and only contact was Jan 2017 this year nothing else since. Hope they do it he deserves to have it closed.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I believe patreon members are trying to get his patreon closed because he is breaching the rules of patreon and only collecting money since April 2016 with nothing to show and only contact was Jan 2017 this year nothing else since. Hope they do it he deserves to have it closed.
In an ideal world, he'd be fined and that'd scare the shit out of any who think abusing patreon is a viable tactic for living the easy life.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yea would be nice so many of these damn creators on patreon do this or no updates for 6mths just a drawing here and there, sorry sick,now a computer break down, etc etc need to be held accountable for the money they are getting in a lot of cases for almost no updates. Patreon=Easy money

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
It's been a year but I think it's to throw at the switch to free the fairy in the orc castle. Or to throw at the door to get them to open the door?
Not sure why, but this got a chuckle out of me. Felt like I walked in on the first scene of "Stranger Things"

Side note: if I had what it takes to be a developer that parody would be thing.

Anyways..give it to me straight guys. Is anything he started worth my time?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Nope dont bother playing it. Its just his new version of his game made by him years ago before disappears its a better one than his old version same stuff just updated. My advice follow nergals one at least you will get regular updates and is close to original anyway wootch is a waste of time. IMO

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Nope dont bother playing it. Its just his new version of his game made by him years ago before disappears its a better one than his old version same stuff just updated. My advice follow nergals one at least you will get regular updates and is close to original anyway wootch is a waste of time. IMO
Who's/Which version is currently further along in regards to content? I've read about the sketchball shit this guy is pulling, and wondering whether nergal is as for along as that douche nozzle.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
well wootch hasn't posted any updates since april 2016 and havn't played last few version of nergal but i believe he is about to where wootch was in his but took ages to get there + was a updated rehash of and older version he had on hongfire. Nergal & wootch IMO ar not same person but got no proof to back it up.
My advice check out both see which you like but doesn't look like anytime soon wootch version will be updated.
Members on patreon are trying to get him shut down for breaching patreons rules.

blubbat0r

Donor
May 8, 2017
Wootch has pulled too many disappearing acts over the years (yes, years at this point). Go take a look, play his version... by all means. But trust me when I say: Do not get your hopes up and absolutely expect him to go *poof* again at any moment (well, technically he's already done that again).

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Urban Demons 0.6-beta.4 is the latest version of nagel version of uxl And woosh ant posted the 1.0 version of his game at all HE3ll His site ie from and had any updates since last year Its safe to Say Woosh Is a Scam Artist a Conocer Of Swindlers ANd COn artists

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
is this one the latest version with nergals fix or just the last wootch version?
my hd crashed and I remember having the nergals fix version, he worked a bit before wootch decided to ruin it all to come back just to fuck with us all with promises and shit and then went underground again.
so is this the latest version + nergal fix?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure about this one, but it says 0.1.9, could be the 0.1.8.g.2 (or something) update from nergal? (nergal removed the update from his blogspot page, so unable to confirm)
anyone can confirm this?

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes