zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that true but ever so often some one try's to make a game like this. been a long time but there is pne dev who remade this there way. they said it was one but i think they could add more when are if they want lol.

JoJo385

Feb 17, 2022
I still wonder what would have happened if Nergal would have finished Urban X Demons rather than abandoning it for another game. It would have been great to play through the completed game, thankfully people are picking up what he threw away.

Someone took what Nergal did and is putting it in another game????

JoJo385

Feb 17, 2022
that true but ever so often some one try's to make a game like this. been a long time but there is pne dev who remade this there way. they said it was one but i think they could add more when are if they want lol.

Are there other games in this footprint of Urban x Demons or Urban x Life????

JoJo385

Feb 17, 2022
Still i'm going to have these unanswered questions like
When the content of this version and the other version ends? its there actually anything rather than the mom and sister night sneak out scenes?

Honestly i dropped both game versions since i couldn't find anything else to do or scenes to unlock with the teacher so i simply gave up and move on. but hey if wootch comes out from its grave which could be an ironic turn of events and possibly gets back on finishing what left on then that be for sure an miracle. but that aint happening in a bashilion years xD!

But i hope someday to be able to know how many scenes this game have to archive it and call it a day because i can't simply get the doubt from my head

In this game there is (Urban x Life) there are sex scenes?????

I ask this because I can't do any sex scenes with any woman..... except the scene with the mother (handjob) when the MC wakes up.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i for get how much sex scene's were in this one but in the other one urben demons i hink that's the name there are much more scene's. my be a little buggy tho on some mission's

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes