RPGM - Abandoned - Urban X Life [v0.1.8f] [Wootch]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Theballs

The scenes in this game are very hot. This was the game that introduced me to this genre.
    Only problem with this game is that it was abandoned. To this day I am still waiting for a worthy sucessor.
    I love the sleeping scenes and the more "current" game made by another author does not have any.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

grobulos

Ok, that a piece of a Game, there are Diffrents inside between nergal and woocht. You play not alone The Kid, you play with nessa too, the Girl from the otherworlds. im not sure wich one is the Copie but i can tell you wich one like to made hes game carfully

Story, loveless, fast, not motivated 1 Star

Grafic and Animaton are made, but very poor and without passion.

Gameplay as usal, running searching and get bored. loveless, poor.

This Game i would give 2 Stars because its made without love and passion. But i give One Star because its not motivate to play, bad Models bad Story, reagular Gameplay, terrible Animation, no own Style i see.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

MystZER0

A lot of polish but poor art, and subpar story. Too much exposition and ambitious story(guy made story bad by trying too hard) the game simply put not worth the time. there are "other" games that done what this game does much better and i highly recommend investing time in other games than this