Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
links with ... in the middle normally doesn't work... neither here I'm afraid... ;)
Don't be so cruel .. :p You need just a little bit of magic

edit: Not to spam only.

v0.1.8.f is the last version that Wootch has released (yet)
v0.1.8.g and v0.1.8.g2 are versions made by Nergal, where he allowed one scene with that neighbour. The scene was already in the "f" version, but not just activated. He also added few corrections and fixes. I will check that 0.1.9 and will let you know, what it really is. But it is definitely not by Wootch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Where did you find that? Wouldn't mind Wootch coming back i never gave him a cent so lol.

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Oh i know what this is. Around the time Wootch left some guy swore to take over his project. Nergal even expected him to work with him but that never happened. This is just an update that replaces some things with TK17 shit.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Oh i know what this is. Around the time Wootch left some guy swore to take over his project. Nergal even expected him to work with him but that never happened. This is just an update that replaces some things with TK17 shit.
Yup, exactly.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ic, so this 0.1.9 is some kind of "additional" content from some dude, but does this contain the v0.1.8.g2 as well?
if not, anyone have the v0.1.8.g2 version to share?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The 0.1.9 was done by manobota. It's a shitty mess.
The one in this thread is the last by Wootch.
The v0.1.8.g2 is the last one by Nergal before he began Urban Demons. I can upload that. :D

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thx a lot muttdoggy! the OP should be updated with 0.1.8.g2 to give user a choice, as i don't see that as a mod, more of a fix for some bugs/errors in 0.1.8f. the 0.1.9/manobota version we can just discard, i now remember the discussion on that release and people didn't like it.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
thx a lot muttdoggy! the OP should be updated with 0.1.8.g2 to give user a choice, as i don't see that as a mod, more of a fix for some bugs/errors in 0.1.8f. the 0.1.9/manobota version we can just discard, i now remember the discussion on that release and people didn't like it.
nah, better let it sleep. the "urban..." thing did failing too many times. a op update may bring the scam possibly new donators.
btw. wootchs site is really funny, because hes pushing himself via fake patreons and fake comments. XD

Last edited:

Harry3171

May 30, 2017
how i can duplicate sisters room key???
i can go in her room, outside by the kitchen to the city...
but here is only scool and hospital, no store :(

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
how i can duplicate sisters room key???
i can go in her room, outside by the kitchen to the city...
but here is only scool and hospital, no store :(
To to Fred in the playground at lunch time and ask him about the DIY tools, he tells you about the store.
You can also look at the Help folder included with the game and check the Sister walkthrough, the steps are there.

Reactions: Harry3171

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
just when you think the art of a spinoff cant get any worse
"Bad Intentions Version 0.1a by EvilToddler Adult PC Game."
its on svscomics it looks atrocious

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
just when you think the art of a spinoff cant get any worse
"Bad Intentions Version 0.1a by EvilToddler Adult PC Game."
its on svscomics it looks atrocious
It's not a spin-off. Heavily inspired and derivative, yes, but not a spin-off.

Reactions: Maericke
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes